My Burning Man Experience Movie

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

My Burning Man Experience Movie

Postby Kade » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:11 am

ok folks! spent the past year editing and re-editing and editing this again to finally get something i am very proud of and in my eyes captures the many sides one can find at burning man. I wanted to create something that represented the burning man experience in a whole and capture a glimpse of its beauty and complete udder chaos intertwined into one reminding ourselves of why we push ourselves to the extreme for that one grand week year after year after year. so hopefully this helps bring you back home or if you haven't been gets you off your ass to finally go next year before its too late :/

So please watch and share and most importantly enjoy the beauty the playa creates for us every year. Thank you for watching!

CLICK HERE ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL0bWf3mSPg
Last edited by Kade on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kade

Re: The Burning Man Experience Movie

Postby polyresin » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:35 pm

Wow, you did a GREAT job with this! It brought me right back to Metropolis... I love the way it is organized, it really captures the mellow transition into BRC and the build-up to the burn, and I love the end... it's so primal!

Loved it!!
polyresin

Re: The Burning Man Experience Movie

Postby Mr.Coffee » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:50 pm

Burning Man is a music video?
"TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
"TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
"DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra
Mr.Coffee

Re: My Burning Man Experience Movie

Postby shykat » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:14 pm

Strong work....Thank you..
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to ...Jimi Hendrix
shykat

Postby Kade » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Thank you so much shykat and polyresin for the lovely comments and taking the time to watch the video. and to Mrcoffee well life is one big music video imo..appreciate you watching still even if you might not of liked it..still thank you for your time and am working on 2011's now :) woot
Kade

Postby Drawingablank » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:42 pm

Nice, looking forward to this year's.
Savannah: I don't know what it is, but no thread here escapes alive. You'll get 1 or 2 real answers at minimum, occasionally 10 or 12, and then we flog it until it's unrecognizable and you can't get your deposit back.

Yet Another Crappy Birgin Guide
Drawingablank

Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp

Postby ibdave » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:44 pm

Kade wrote:Thank you so much shykat and polyresin for the lovely comments and taking the time to watch the video. and to Mrcoffee well life is one big music video imo..appreciate you watching still even if you might not of liked it..still thank you for your time and am working on 2011's now :) woot

8) 8) 8)

it's on FB also...
good stuff......
Shine's a great light on the event in which shine's bright for the default world looking behind the curtain... again.. Bravo.. 8) 8)
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg
ibdave

Burning Since: 1998

Postby Kade » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:35 pm

New Link : http://vimeo.com/user8433479/burningman
-
Sadly with over 100k hits on youtube they deleted the original video for some unknown reason..might of been the 1 second of nipple barely shown or third party content(music) but nonetheless it is back online for your viewing pleasure :) wruff!
Kade

Postby trilobyte » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:36 pm

If you check your youtube inbox, they'll usually give you an explanation why a post was removed. If you're not seeing those messages, check your account to make sure your youtube account is pointing to a current email address and not something you stopped using a while ago.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby Kade » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:28 pm

Just double checked and no inbox message or anything of the like.. On my video manager where the video would have been it just says : Rejected (content inappropriate) but of course no way to contact youtube or find out exactly why it was taken down after all this time. Nonetheless went back and re filtered the 1sec of nipple and am reuploading it now to youtube. If this fail looks like vimeo will be my new friend =D thanks for your help!

[quote="trilobyte"]If you check your youtube inbox, they'll usually give you an explanation why a post was removed. If you're not seeing those messages, check your account to make sure your youtube account is pointing to a current email address and not something you stopped using a while ago.[/quote]
Kade

Postby Kade » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:24 pm

just re-uploaded back to Youtube (minus the 1sec of nipple) :( : http://youtu.be/4QQfzeH1c2s
Kade

Postby Playa Status » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:47 pm

what about the part with all the powder? ;)
Playa Status

Postby Kade » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:25 pm

^kinda made that a little more discreet too ;) and btw it was emergen-c..seriously it was and seriously it burns..fuck
Kade

Return to Experiences at Burning Man