Whats your fantasy, Sex on the playa

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Postby Tancorix » Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:38 pm

I may be wrong but looking at a certain new poster's style....I suspect there is another one among us...
Tancorix

This ain't no sailor movie

Postby buckethead alien » Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:41 am

Reading the Wildone, uh, posts can be painful, we agree. However, I think Wildy will be alright once he (right?) gets a few days of Playatime under his belt. Dopey, yes. Frat-boy? Probably not. We kinda like his 'I-really-don't-give-a-shit-what-you-people-think' attitude and hope we run into him in BRC.

A word of advice for you Wildy: Focus on your water and sunblock and whatnot now, kid, and the rest will just happen on the Playa. Hell, you might even get laid. Abandon your preconceptions at the gate.
buckethead alien

Burning Since: 1997

Postby Apollonaris Zeus » Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:20 am

Wildeone wrote:I am not looking for "SEX" on the playa but if the right girl came along.....

Wildone, you'll end so drugged out that you will wake up with a transvestite in your bed after having the best blow job ever!

Then you will start playing "The lying Game!"

A II Z
Apollonaris Zeus

Postby chickenfish » Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:48 am

my ultimate fantasy is to meet another chickenfish out there, one with beautiful scales and soft feathers- it will peck at me slowly, then slap me with its slimy fins...oooh I get all tingly just thinking about it....
chickenfish chickenfish you are not a pelican
chickenfish chickenfish your love is like a flea
chickenfish chickenfish your fins are so delicate
chickenfish chickenfish chicken of the sea
chickenfish

Postby Bob » Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:56 am

Amazing desert structures & stuff: http://sites.google.com/site/potatotrap/

"Let us say I suggest you may be human." -- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam
Bob

Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

Postby blyslv » Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:52 pm

Seven days of foreplay is a good thing.
Fight for the fifth freedom!
blyslv

Postby Ivy » Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:10 pm

Seven days of foreplay

Oh my.
Ivy

Re: This ain't no sailor movie

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:47 pm

buckethead alien wrote:Reading the Wildone, uh, posts can be painful, we agree. However, I think Wildy will be alright once he (right?) gets a few days of Playatime under his belt. Dopey, yes. Frat-boy? Probably not. We kinda like his 'I-really-don't-give-a-shit-what-you-people-think' attitude and hope we run into him in BRC.

A word of advice for you Wildy: Focus on your water and sunblock and whatnot now, kid, and the rest will just happen on the Playa. Hell, you might even get laid. Abandon your preconceptions at the gate.

Thanks for the words of encouragement Buckethead and yes you are right i am m. I may have a bad attitude and i really don't give a shit about what others think of me but i usually live from the heart and have lots of fun. I tend to rub some people the wrong way but thats because they are glasses in need of cleaning themselves. I hope to see you on the PLaya as well..

Chowder.

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:53 pm

Apollonaris Zeus wrote:Wildone, you'll end so drugged out that you will wake up with a transvestite in your bed after having the best blow job ever!

Been there.... done that..... enjoyed it.... looking forward to doing it again.....LOL

God those tranies are such a turn on.....

Postby BAS » Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:35 pm

Mine involves another human being.... :oops:
"Nothing is withheld from us which we have conceived to do.
Do things that have never been done."
--Russell Kirsch
BAS

Burning Since: 2006

Postby Rob the Wop » Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:14 am

Wildeone wrote:I may have a bad attitude and i really don't give a shit about what others think of me but i usually live from the heart and have lots of fun. I tend to rub some people the wrong way but thats because they are glasses in need of cleaning themselves.

I tend not to personally give a crap what others think of me either.

However, I don't go so far as to say that everyone else is at fault. But from my experiences living/working in the LA area, the conceited ones tend to get laid by the other shallow, plastic people. Good luck.
The other, other white meat.
Rob the Wop

Postby Dr. Pyro » Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:49 pm

My first four years: zero, zilch, nada.
Last year: Wow!
Alas, my self-proclaimed Playagirlfriend informed my day before yesterday that this year we revert to being "just friends" and that our aforementioned dating scenario has taken a drastic turn for the platonic.

My analysis: Playa sex is great. Friendship is unquestionably greater.
Though not as much fun.

Doc
Dr. Pyro

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:47 pm

Rob the Wop wrote:However, I don't go so far as to say that everyone else is at fault.

I wouldn't call a fault... most people just do not live in the present moment.
They are living in either the past or the present.... this is a disease.... and should be recognised as one......as you would do your best to be kind to a handicaped person. It's not thier fault... the mind A.D.D's and they revert to the paths they are programed into.

Plastic people amd shallow people do have similar characteristics, i do not spend time in the company of any of "those" people either... can't handle the BS

Postby atossab » Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:49 pm

girls think they can use the SEX card to bribe a man for something they want... glasses, massages, money....

Guys who are willing to pay for sex definetly have something wrong with them .IE. Ugly, lack of personality, fat, non-socialite etc.....

Don't be a dork, dude. Like, how old are you?
atossab

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:13 pm

atossab wrote:Don't be a dork, dude. Like, how old are you?

yeah, it was kinda thoughtless.... i kinda just post what i am thinking without retracing my thoughts. All of the people i hang with are just not like that.... I guess i have seen to many "Fake" people lately...and had some see through hits on me lately from some very needy types....... Forgive my jadedism

Postby Tancorix » Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:20 pm

Free Drinks, you remind me of what I was like on here...about a year ago. Typing and hitting submit without giving it a second thought can get you into a heap of trouble online. That's what I did...and I've paid a price for it.

I happen to like your posts because of the similarities...but let me slip you a bit of advice Precipitate gave to me several months back: Use the preview button and at least read through your own post just once before sending it! You can catch spelling goofs and grammatical errors most of the time and it let's your subconsciousness give the post a look and alert you if it's wrong. Plus the difference in the text from the reply window vs. preview makes goofs stick out better. And best of all this helpful tool is free!

The eplaya can be a fun place. I've been on here off and on for almost 3 years now. But I know it can be more vicious that anything you've seen yet. I hope you will take my advice...it's not meant to be mean, it's meant to keep certain people from targeting you. And I'm making it public vs sending it in a PM because it's good advice that others can benefit from.
Tancorix

Postby zzberlin » Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:18 pm

The best fantasy sex I had on the sex was my very first night on the playa ever.
This was pre-eplaya.
I had alienated my friend and her boy toy-- she didn't know him well and could not control him.
So I was my own walking around, wondering what to do, in the evening on Thursday.
It was exhilarating, windy, perfect temperature.
I saw a hammock, got in, lay there imagining lascivious acts that could transpire,
draping my leg seductively over the side. No one materialized to take advantage
of my disinhibition but I enjoyed myself anyway imagining.

Couldn't act out on much anyway since I was monogamous then and boyfriend was in Minnesota.
zzberlin

Postby zzberlin » Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:21 pm

Don't listen to these losers wildeone.
zzberlin

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:47 pm

Tancorix wrote:Free Drinks, you remind me of what I was like on here...about a year ago. Typing and hitting submit without giving it a second thought can get you into a heap of trouble online. That's what I did...and I've paid a price for it.

I happen to like your posts because of the similarities...but let me slip you a bit of advice Precipitate gave to me several months back: Use the preview button and at least read through your own post just once before sending it! You can catch spelling goofs and grammatical errors most of the time and it let's your subconsciousness give the post a look and alert you if it's wrong. Plus the difference in the text from the reply window vs. preview makes goofs stick out better. And best of all this helpful tool is free!

The eplaya can be a fun place. I've been on here off and on for almost 3 years now. But I know it can be more vicious that anything you've seen yet. I hope you will take my advice...it's not meant to be mean, it's meant to keep certain people from targeting you. And I'm making it public vs sending it in a PM because it's good advice that others can benefit from.

I like you Tancorix, I appreciate the advice
Thanks for making me feel much better..... awwww

Postby Bob » Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:41 pm

Gee, what's all your fantasies about boogers on the playa? How about toothbrushing? Scratching your package? I dream about a huge Samoan woman on the playa beating me senseless so I can't even think about you fucking fucks fucking on the playa. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. Fantasize about my bruises and missing earlobe, assholes. What's the twenty on Bob's missing earlobe? Shit. Throw me in a burlap sack and drag me behind an electric scooter. I fucking hate you all, you Club Medline ketamine casualties. Think about me and my pain when you have your little spurt of epiphany on the playa, you performance delinquents.

Okay... caller on line four... Playa Girl?

Playa Girl: Bob? ob? ob? ob? ob? ob? ob?...

Turn your fucking radio down, Playa Girl.

Playa Girl: Okay... wait a minute...

Anytime.

Listeners, can you just feel her neurons pulse and throb out there? The mind is a terrible thing.

Playa Girl: Bob? I've, like, been to Burning Man for, like, six years, and I'm, like, ready to go home, but I really really, like, need to know first...

what's Burning Man about?

About eight days.

Time to go home, Playa Girl.

Bob

Postby PurpleKoosh » Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:50 pm

Prescribing for your problems from dusk 'til dawn,
ePlaya Doctor is always on!
Anything purple is mine. Anything else can be dyed or painted.
PurpleKoosh

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: M*A*S*H 4207

Postby Tancorix » Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:57 pm

So when does Bob leave for the playa again?

He's going to be missed. Seriously.
Tancorix

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:08 pm

Sorry to hear about your injuries Bob.... Hope that you feel better soon..My prescription for you....Morphine

Postby Sensei » Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:13 am

Look for Bob at the RNC this year. Front row and center.

Well, that's what I heard.
Sensei

Postby Bob » Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:11 am

Don't cry for me, Black Rock City.

Bob

Postby becca » Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:03 pm

My fantasy is to be out on the playa when the sun comes up and turn to a friend who is staring intently at me. We kiss for the first time and then walk away.
becca

Postby Sensei » Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:16 am

... and then we both spontaneously combust!

Sorry, Becca. Had to finish your 'fantasy' with something I could live with. Again, I'm sorry.
Sensei

Postby frenchblue1 » Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:04 am

becca wrote:My fantasy is to be out on the playa when the sun comes up and turn to a friend who is staring intently at me. We kiss for the first time and then walk away.

wow, it took 4 pages of everyone posting before something piques my interest. Nice post Becca :wink:
frenchblue1

Postby Sensei » Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:25 am

Maybe you two could meet out on the playa. At sunrise.
Sensei

Postby becca » Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:12 am

Sensei wrote:... and then we both spontaneously combust!

Sorry, Becca. Had to finish your 'fantasy' with something I could live with. Again, I'm sorry.

Yeah, I guess my idea was kind of old fashioned. But thats just where I am at right now. (Had a tough breakup recently and hope to just regroup at the burn.) Guys can be such dickheads really. I think that I am just hoping for some solitude this year to think and reflect, if you can get it with 30,000 people around. Maybe that's my fantasy, right?
becca

I may be a sock, but I am way hotter than you anyway
becca

PreviousNext

Return to Experiences at Burning Man