Whats your fantasy, Sex on the playa

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Re: Whats your fantasy, Sex on the playa

Postby Dr. Pyro » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:06 pm

I would have bet in all states.
Dr. Pyro

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Postby wh..sh » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:11 pm

Ugly Dougly wrote:Well, mine are illegal in some states.

Like that would stop people.
In my world there's only legible and more legible.

-Bob
wh..sh

Postby Sail Man » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:24 pm

Dr. Pyro wrote:I would have bet in all states.

Maybe not Louisiana though, I've heard stories :shock:
Excuse me Ma'am, your going to feel a small prick.

Algorithms never survive the first thirty seconds of patient contact
Sail Man

Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Kidsville: Delicious

Postby Kontradiction » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:38 pm

EspressoDude wrote:if you have lived your fantasies afore the playa, you are not dreaming and thinking enough

Yeah ok. But I've lived my life fully: I'm not going to BM to find myself or define myself or to learn how to live w/in my limits (or outside them) and I wouldn't say you could fairly define my life as you haven't lived it nor can you accurately define my dreaming and thinking, or 'lack' thereof truthfully: No offense. We'll have to classically agree to disagree at this juncture; see you on the Playa in 2012. : )
'I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum'

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper, They Live

Kickass Cook, Bitchin' Mixologist, Good Friend, Constant Student of Life, Experienced Kinkster-
Kontradiction

Postby RedHeaven » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:39 am

Falling in dust lusty love + sex at BMan, I have to admit is TOTALLY FUCKING AWESOME

Getting laid is not the issue for me, finding a genuine person you connect with besides sex who is loving is the issue. My fantasy is the combo of connecting through the heart and getting out physical ya yas together. The combo has only happened to me twice in my 6 years of bman and I guess I should be thankful.
I dont care how uncool the guy is. In fact I prefer dressed down worker bees over pimp daddys, but I cant discriminate cuz ya never know. I dont care about his dick size (unless its really big or really small HAHAHAA) and I dont care about circumstances, Im sure if I feel a connection with this person than being with them anywhere would be magic! I do love my tent though, I prefer it outside under the stars and half under a shade structure. Nothing like being with a lover in my tent on my futon looking up to the sky laying there, seeing sunrises, hot air balloons, what not! Best feeling!

Bman puts us in a fantasy state, some of us live things out we cannot in reality land. Thats the big bummer for me. I have nothing to hide. I have a husband at home who hears every story and every emotion I have about whatever happens and its "our thing". Not so much for others out there. I met someone wonderful this year who I really wanted to remain friends with, even SEE off playa.....he's in his early 50s with some health problems, lives 4 hours away from me. Thought that would be easy as pie to retain some playa love, but his "marriage" at home doesnt seem as fullfilling as mine, plus he got some serious heart issues upon return, went to the hospital and had heart surgery right after BMan. Needless to say its been hard not being able to visit him and give him love. He's not very social (needs to keep stress low) Basically this ended up being a crusher in a whole new weird way for me. He cannot see me because I would naturally stress him out and that is not good for his heart. A fun lover is the last thing this guy needs I guess. Maybe there is a lot I do not know. Meeting people is such a crapshoot. I do appreciate him for spending time with me at Burning Man and looking at me in the eyes. I remained fairly sober for the burns on the weekend (my first Man burn sober!) just to be on his level....sex was my drug for a change...As much as I wanted all of that to last, nothing lasts but nothing is lost. I guess. :(

The ZEN is to remain unconditional. I gave him my love without asking for anything in return. I want to keep it like that. If he comes back, sweet. If he doesnt, then I have a great story to tell and some wonderful memories.

Sorry to use this thread as a means of getting out my feelings about what I have been sad about lately. Going to a big fun Halloween fest this weekend full of live music all night long so that should cool my burn a bit and help me enter next season, leaving that burning lust in the past, letting it go to the gods. After all its just sex, right? SIGH....I am truly thankful for that connection even though the default world and reality killed it. Ive had casual sex at Burning Man but when you can have a connection with someone no matter how temporary it is, that sends you to a whole other place. Oh yeah wait reality is like that too ;) Even more so at BMan though. Extremes!

So I guess you could say my fantasy (this is so fucking female of me to say) at BMan is to meet a loving lovey lover, spend the week together, and have that connection last into reality land beyond emails and phone calls and fading temporary sadness. Someone I can fuck at home home, too!!! hahahaa
RedHeaven

Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Cirque Du Cliche 4:30 and Dandelion Wine

Postby Dr. Pyro » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:34 am

And to think, I was at a party at the Naggiar Vineyard in Grass Valley just yesterday.
Dr. Pyro

Postby ygmir » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:39 am

Dr. Pyro wrote:And to think, I was at a party at the Naggiar Vineyard in Grass Valley just yesterday.

*feeling left out*...........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby Dr. Pyro » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:42 am

Had it not been a private birthday party for Harmony's boyfriend I would have given you a call, I swear.
Dr. Pyro

Previous

Return to Experiences at Burning Man