Whats your fantasy, Sex on the playa

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Whats your fantasy, Sex on the playa

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:26 pm

Just thought i would stir up some sexual healing and find out what was your most wildest sex on the playa..... Creative sex, multiples, or your desires.....fantasies....Give us your dirties and details.... don't forget to add details

Postby Badger » Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:28 pm

Sometimes the best sex is secret.

<Plonk!>
Desert dogs drink deep.

Badger

Postby Bob » Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:43 pm

Might not be what you're into, Wildone. PlayaCam is city-wide now, but with the crowds of wage slaves on holiday humping and writhing and all the hairy asscrack bobbing up and down on the playa, everywhere you pan it just ends up looking like a nest of naked mole rats.

On the plus side, the other half of the city watching it all on their laptops via wireless falls asleep much sooner, so the vandalism and sexual assault numbers are way down.

Isn't there a 900 number you can call instead?
Amazing desert structures & stuff: http://sites.google.com/site/potatotrap/

"Let us say I suggest you may be human." -- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam
Bob

Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

Postby robbidobbs » Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:05 pm

Yesterday I was told something very sweet, and moving: "I'd like to fuck your mind."

Sometimes the best sexual experience is with the clothes on.
Sometimes I just tickle myself.
14 years of doing the porta-potties wrong.
FB Group: Burning Man Porta-potties
Changing the world one asshole at a time!
robbidobbs

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Pottie Central

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:26 pm

Bob wrote:Might not be what you're into, Wildone. PlayaCam is city-wide now, Isn't there a 900 number you can call instead?

no wonder you have so many posts Bob...... not utilising the bits and bobs.....

Yawn...... yawn.... I think i hear your mother calling........wait did i hear right... your having sausage for dinner Again~~~

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:26 pm

I'm loving this thread! My wife and I have been going for 6 years and we only had sex at BM maybe 1-2 times each each year. I attribute it to the dust, and sleep schedule, and blah de blah, ...

When we first started going I was all over the idea of getting it on outdoors and fulfilling some fantasies. "Hell yes" I thought, "We're hiking out to the middle of the playa and just goin' at it!"

Is it the fact that we're old and married and lazy, or is it the elements? Don't answer that, thank you very much.

Either way, I wouldn't want to be there with anybody else, gettin' it on or not.

Postby PurpleKoosh » Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:32 pm

My very best "sex-at-Burning-Man" story has absolutely nothing to do with the sex and everything to do with the relationship.

My honey was in the tent, doing something (damned if I can remember what at this point). I was sitting out front, under our shade structure. I had left my glasses in the tent while I was napping through the worst of the heat, and I asked him to hand them out to me. "If you come get them, I'll make it worth your while...." We'll draw a curtain over this tender scene. :twisted: Afterward, as we're catching our breath, he abruptly says "Oh, here you go" - and drops my glasses on my stomach.

It was a good thing I was still lying down, 'cause I laughed so hard I'd've fallen on my ass.
Anything purple is mine. Anything else can be dyed or painted.
PurpleKoosh

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: M*A*S*H 4207

Postby Apollonaris Zeus » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:04 am

boer wrote:I'm loving this thread! My wife and I have been going for 6 years and we only had sex at BM maybe 1-2 times each each year. I attribute it to the dust, and sleep schedule, and blah de blah, ...

No Its called being married- to the wrong person.

I was in a similar marriage. Soon after, the second or third year it went downhill. I never had enough!

Or she was seeing someone else, which I don't mind as long as I could be seeing someone else too, but I was young and had stupid christain ideas then.

Marriage is its own worst enemy.

A II Z
Apollonaris Zeus

Postby Apollonaris Zeus » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:10 am

Oh Wildone, I hate to disapoint you but unless you are bring someone the odds are against you if you intend on having sex with a female and the odds are with you if you intend on having sex with a male.

Consider yourself lucky if you're bi!

Most men never have hetero sex without purchasing it!

A II Z
Apollonaris Zeus

Postby PurpleKoosh » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:44 am

boer wrote:Is it the fact that we're old and married and lazy, or is it the elements?

I think the answer you're looking for (or not) is "yes." My love and I had about as much sex on the playa as we would in a similar amount of time together off-playa.
PurpleKoosh

moving thread

Postby admin » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:03 am

Moving this thread over to the "Experience of Burning Man" forum. Q & A is intended for more practical advice.

As you were.

~technopatra~
admin
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:07 am

AZ, gotta disagree. That's what you get for having stupid christian ideas. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

Your trip aint mine brother, I wouldn't trade my married ass for anything.

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:18 am

Apollonaris Zeus wrote:Oh Wildone, I hate to disapoint you but unless you are bring someone the odds are against you if you intend on having sex with a female and the odds are with you if you intend on having sex with a male.

Really? Maybe you just need breath mints. Or a new hairstyle. Or a few pointers from five gay guys with their own TV series, I dunno.

All of the 'sex in public' uhm 'art exhibits' or 'kinetic interactive sculptures' I ran into last year were of the m:f variety. And I ran into quite a few. Almost literally, in some cases. Note to people who wanna do it on the playa: At least light yourselves somehow so that you don't get a bike tire (or mutant vehicle wheel) up your joined asses.

I think someone did an informal poll here on the boards recently and it looked like you hets reported faring better than we homos.

That said...we do, o' course, have jiffy lube. Ah, jiffy lube. But then a few straight people on this board have mentioned other camps that served a similar, but hetero, purpose.

But I will bow to you on one point - many gay guys I know DO have at least a touch of a straight-guy fetish...similar, I guess, to what you straight guys have for lesbians. Which just proves, I think, that men in general, regardless of orientation, are pretty stupid.

Postby JezebelinHell » Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:44 am

I have quite the fetish for straight girls. Thus proving that women are not immune to this rash stupidity you speak of.
"The future is a whore, she promises herself to everyone."
--Poe
JezebelinHell

Postby Selkie » Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:12 am

JezebelinHell wrote:I have quite the fetish for straight girls. Thus proving that women are not immune to this rash stupidity you speak of.

I have a total fetish for punk girls whether they be straight, bi, or lesbian. And they always end up getting me in trouble.

Women are, IMO, much more likely to fall for a gay guy than they are a straight guy. At least that's how it always worked in Seattle. So that just proves Jezebel's point even more.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
~Mark Twain
Selkie

Postby Blenderhead » Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:50 am

obFantasySex:

Driving Larry home right in front of The Man. Then, at the moment of climax, firing a flare into the structure, igniting it.

On Wednesday night.
Blenderhead

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:48 am

Apollonaris Zeus wrote:Most men never have hetero sex without purchasing it!

You can purchase sex on the playa.... hmmmmmm lets think about this shall we.....Purplekoosh wrote that she was willing to "make it worth his while if he got her glasses" Isn't this kinda like a trade or "purchasing....."?????? girls think they can use the SEX card to bribe a man for something they want... glasses, massages, money....

Guys who are willing to pay for sex definetly have something wrong with them .IE. Ugly, lack of personality, fat, non-socialite etc.....

I have always been lucky to "Meet" the right one and have never had much trouble getting laid.... as a matter of fact i have gotten some in the most obscure places......

I am not looking for "SEX" on the playa but if the right girl came along.....

Postby Tancorix » Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:05 am

Uh Wildeone, PurpleKoosh was talking about her boyfriend and the kind of play that goes on between a couple. I'm thinking you took her reference the wrong way.

As far as purchasing sex on the playa, this is news to me. I guess it's possible, but I was dressed in drag on one occasion and still had things happen. And I'm not the cutest guy out there even without the drag and I didn't have any problems last year. It's about personality and chemistry, not money or gifts.

I'm rambling here, but I think you pulled out a very wide brush to paint your "girls think they can use the SEX card to bribe a man for something they want... glasses, massages, money" statement with and it's going to bring some interesting comments your way. I'm clearing the area before the flamethrowers appear.
Tancorix

Postby Selkie » Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:21 am

Okay, Wildeone. I've spent a lot of time on the net in general whether it be on IRC, BBS, or whatever and if there's one thing I've learned it's this:

Think about what you're typing before you post it.

I'm not trying to flame you as I'm just not into that kind of thing, just trying to help you keep from continually putting your foot in your mouth as I've seen you do at least five seperate times now.

Just a little FYI from one newbie burner to another.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
~Mark Twain
Selkie

Postby Indigo* » Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:30 am

There was a brothel camp out there somewhere last year. The way the girl explained it to me you went up to this stand in front of their camp, looked at pics of all the girls in the camp, rang a bell and then if you were cute enough and brought a nice enough gift, the girl woud invite you in. Never got around to it myself as I wasn't very interested in the idea, but the girls were good peoples.
Indigo*

Postby stuart » Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:56 am

Marriage is its own worst enemy.

etc., etc..

hey everyone!!!!!

it's my first!!!!

<PLONK!>
stuart

Re: Whats your fantasy, Sex on the playa

Postby Sensei » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:00 pm

Wildeone wrote:Just thought i would stir up some sexual healing and find out what was your most wildest sex on the playa..... Creative sex, multiples, or your desires.....fantasies....Give us your dirties and details.... don't forget to add details

Wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka...

I was wondering about you mildone; thanks for confirming.
Sensei

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:55 pm

Selkie wrote:just trying to help you keep from continually putting your foot in your mouth as I've seen you do at least five seperate times now.

Just a little FYI from one newbie burner to another.

I like feet..... (as long as there tiny)
& five seperate times.... come on, exageration at its best.......I only say it like it is.... if you have issues.... here is a tissue

Sensie wrote:Wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka...

I was wondering about you mildone; thanks for confirming.

confirming what exactely ??? Mr Wakka

Postby Blenderhead » Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:24 pm

>Wakka wakka wakka wakka

Apparently, you're really Fozzie the Bear?
Blenderhead

Postby Badger » Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:25 pm

Hey Vancouver, do you know what a yahoo is?
Desert dogs drink deep.

Badger

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:57 pm

Badger wrote:Hey Vancouver, do you know what a yahoo is?

Does a badger shit in the woods?

Are you attempting to label me for not accepting someone elses bad energy to a fun discusion? Good luck...... nice to see the vetrans get out thier jollies instead of playing along for fun..... Look if you don't have any contributions ...... See ya

Postby PurpleKoosh » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:59 pm

Wildeone wrote:Purplekoosh wrote that she was willing to "make it worth his while if he got her glasses" Isn't this kinda like a trade or "purchasing....."??????

Dude, you SO missed the point.

Again.

Since the rocky start to our interactions here, I've been trying to cut you some slack - but time and again, you turn that slack into rope enough to hang yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if there were people here rapidly writing you off as someone deliberately avoiding possession of anything resembling a Clue.
PurpleKoosh

Postby Apollonaris Zeus » Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:47 pm

boer wrote:Your trip aint mine brother, I wouldn't trade my married ass for anything.

May God bless your marriage and keep it together!

Skyler wrote:I think someone did an informal poll here on the boards recently and it looked like you hets reported faring better than we homos.

Desperate People Lie!

I'm speaking from 4 years of BM, Wildone! If your good looking your odds will be better, you'll have more hit from guys and gals, but I need to warn you (or really the tons of Frat mentality people showing up) that BM it ain't what playboy and the other sex mags make it up to be.

My suggestion is to bring your squeeze with you!

And you can get it like most married men which is sometimes.

A II Z
Apollonaris Zeus

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:13 pm

Oh, I stand - no, I sit - intellectually humiliated. It never even occurred to me that lesbians might have a straight girl thing. And straight women being attracted to gay men...of course that makes sense, too.

But...why? You know there are guys I meet in my line of work who I think are total hotties (straight construction guys) that frankly, if they were gay, wouldn't even get a second glance from me.

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:33 pm

PurpleKoosh wrote:Dude, you SO missed the point.
Again.
Since the rocky start to our interactions here, I've been trying to cut you some slack - but time and again, you turn that slack into rope enough to hang yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if there were people here rapidly writing you off as someone deliberately avoiding possession of anything resembling a Clue.

Heya Wildeone.... I have been reading on the eplaya for some time now and you seem rash and thoughtless....what is up with the way your opinions are belittling of others.... You need a lesson in thinking before you start to write.....

sounds like you have no clue.... get one quick

Next

Return to Experiences at Burning Man