Are You Planning A Playa Wedding?

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Postby wicked kitty » Sat Jul 24, 2004 5:14 pm

If so, I'd love to photograph it! Please let me know what your plans are (time, location, ceremony details) and I'll try to make it. You are welcome to view my work at: http://www.planetmargot.com

B U R N O N

margot

:D
wicked kitty

Postby Badger » Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:15 pm

The photography of course will be a gift I assume.
Desert dogs drink deep.

Badger

Postby wicked kitty » Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:02 pm

Erm....I'm doing this as a personal project and, of course, had no intention of charging a fee, if that's what you had in mind..... Indeed, I'm happy to share images with the newlyweds.
wicked kitty

Postby Badger » Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:09 am

Erm....I'm doing this as a personal project and, of course, had no intention of charging a fee, if that's what you had in mind..... Indeed, I'm happy to share images with the newlyweds.

Just calling you out, making sure you're not trying to fly under the radar with your 'services'.

Nothing personal.
Desert dogs drink deep.

Badger

Gifting for Weddings

Postby affinity » Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:13 pm

Hey Kitty:

Affinity here, I am the wedding coordinator for Burning Man. I would love to hear more about your project. I have a list of couples who are getting married this year. Maybe we could correspond about how your project would fit into these couples experience. Clearly you are a very talented photographer.

Affinity
affinity

Gifting for Weddings

Postby wicked kitty » Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:39 pm

Hey Affinity,

I'm thrilled to find you! Please email me at margot@planetmargot.com to discuss wedding photography a la playa.

Thanks,

margot
wicked kitty

Postby smash » Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:13 pm

Hey Margot,

My fiance (Not That Dave) and I are getting married on the playa this year... Can you tell us a little more about your project? I LOVE love love your work (!!!!!!) and would love to have you shoot our wedding, but we both have serious "real life" jobs and might be concerned about having our photos from burning man floating around out there...

xo Smash
smash

Postby wicked kitty » Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:30 pm

No problem, Smash, I completely understand. You're welcome to call me @ 415.453.4238 (or email me your number @ margot@planetmargot.com) and I'll call you to discuss.

Cheers,

margot
wicked kitty

Postby wicked kitty » Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:35 pm

No problem, Smash, I completely understand. You're welcome to call me @ 415.453.4238 (or email me your number @ margot@planetmargot.com) and I'll call you to discuss.

Cheers,

margot
wicked kitty

Return to Experiences at Burning Man