Thank you Mutaytor!

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Thank you Mutaytor!

Postby gladeye » Mon Sep 01, 2003 3:16 pm

Thank you Mutaytor for rocking the playa, and Pinky's in particular, so very well. I STILL can't get that song with the Ozzy samples and catchy bass line out of my head. What's it called anyway? And thank you anyone else who helped rock Pinky's. The crows nests endured and so did the crew, buoyed by the rompin' and stompin' masses! (insert blissed out smiley emoticon here)
"Madness is the first sign of dandruff" - Dr. Winston O'Boogie

Postby barbu » Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:07 pm

yes yes yes! thank you mutaytor, the love and strangeness you bring along. as before, rocking the house at the prim paddy on the pinkest side of town....pinkys born, pinkys bred, and when i die, i'll be pinkys dead. a great meeting of the myndes, so to speak....
high on the hilltop...

Postby Cheesus » Wed Sep 03, 2003 11:08 pm

Gladeye, that song is (at least for now) called Give A Little Mo' - it's only about a month old. It is pretty damn rockin', huh?

Thanks to EVERYBODY out there, from all of The Mutaytor, for all the love we received on the playa. YOU are the reason we do what we do - it's our way of saying thanks to all of you wonderful freaks for making Burning Man what it is... our birthplace and home.[/i]

Postby dragonflyannie » Wed Sep 03, 2003 11:35 pm

I can't even begin to tell you how much of an impact you guys made out there... I still feel your energy in my soul! Thank you Mutaytor!
Burning Since: 2000

Postby Flux » Sat Sep 13, 2003 12:19 pm

The Mutaytor is the final path.

Please tell me you're playing Decompression this year! I have a wannabe burner friend who has seen you there the past two years, and is coming back this year to see you again. Someday, I'll get her to the playa...

Woo Hoo!

Postby Jordan 10-E » Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:35 am

I dug the Mutaytor performances I happened upon. I saw them Sunday night near Center Camp, Monday night near Wow, and in Gigsville (our camp was nearby, so I just heard them that time.) You guys did rock and I definately liked the live aspect of your performance.

Jordan 10-E
Jordan 10-E
Burning Since: 2002

Mutaytor is my favorite drummer in the world

Postby thehunt » Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:51 am

I camped next to Matty back a few years back. I am the Hunt (Eric) from Picasso Camp and these guys rock. I have Matty's CD and he is an amazing drummer. It is guys like this who are making new forms of music. They go from a tribal beat, to techno to hip hop to all out rock.

Matty rocks!!
The Hunt \<>/ Eric Huntington - DJ, Producer, Abstract Artist -
My Group: Enlightenmen

Return to Experiences at Burning Man