Give me tips to meet a sexy hippy chick.

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Re: Give me tips to meet a sexy hippy chick.

Postby wedeliver » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:58 am

I did not read all the above posts but from what I hear, if you really want a hippy chick, what ja need bra is a drum. Yes, a drum so you can start, or join a drum circle. That is where hippy chicks dance, drum circles, and that is the start of the mating ritual.

so, if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
make an ugly woman your wife!
I'm a topless shirtcocking yahoo hippie

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Burning Since: 1998

Postby graidawg » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:52 pm

wedeliver wrote:I did not read all the above posts but from what I hear, if you really want a hippy chick, what ja need bra is a drum. Yes, a drum so you can start, or join a drum circle. That is where hippy chicks dance, drum circles, and that is the start of the mating ritual.

so, if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
make an ugly woman your wife!

aren't you maried dude?
FREE THE SHERPAS
Burners with torches is right and natural and just.-fishy.
CATCH AND RELEASE.
graidawg

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dread Pirate barbie

Postby wedeliver » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:05 pm

the question was about something I felt I had some experience. Since, as you point out, I am married, since 1978, to that very sexy hippy chick. Although to be honest back in the day, all you needed was a van, some weed and a wild sense of direction. We hitchedhiked from Mammoth Lakes to go camping in Bodi, CA circa March 1978, after 6 mile walking into Bodi, from the Hawthorn road, after midnight, frying, seeing ghosts, melting snow to make ricearoni, yummi. Now that I think about it, strike the Van at the beginning of this post, cause another really fun thing we did together was hitchhike again from Mammoth but this time to Yosemite where we camped for a week. We bought some plastic trash bags and rope fromthe store, tied a rope to two trees and cut trash bags in half to make a pup tent. On the Bodi adventure we had my German Shepard dog and in Yosemite I had gotten my girlfriend a little tiny puppy (aussy shepard mix) and we got lots of looks as we walked my 120 lb dog and her tiny puppy around yosemite.

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Postby wedeliver » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:45 pm

Oh, I realized you were asking about the song I was singing

Say man.
Hey baby.
Saw your wife the other day.
Yeah?
Yeah, she's ugly.
Yeah, she's ugly but she sure can cook.
Yeah?. Okay.

If you wanna be happy
For the rest of your life,
Never make a pretty woman your wife,
So from my personal point of view,
Get an ugly girl to marry you.

If you wanna be happy

A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall.
As soon as he marries her
Then she starts to do
The things that will break his heart.
But if you make an ugly woman your wife,
You'll be happy for the rest of your life,
An ugly woman cooks her meals on time,
She'll always give you peace of mind.

If you wanna be happy

Don't let your friends say
You have no taste,
Go ahead and marry anyway,
Though her face is ugly,
Her eyes don't match,
Take it from me she's a better catch.

If you wanna be happy

Say man.
Hey baby.
Saw your wife the other day.
Yeah?
Yeah, she's ugly.
Yeah, she's ugly but she sure can cook.
Yeah?. Okay.

If you wanna be happy

If you wanna be happy

If you wanna be happy

If you wanna be happy

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Postby Packoderm » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:27 pm

I apologize in advance for not reading all the prior posts.

Ok, about meeting hippie chicks: The first thing to consider is you never know. It seems these things fall in your lap when you least expect it and are frustratingly allusive when you are banking on making a score.

I remember the scene at Jerry Garcia's wake in Golden Gate park in 1995. There was one girl who was handing out ganja brownies, and I liked her well enough, so I accepted the rest of her brownies, and we each went our separate ways. My brother and I were looking to score some acid, but the whole place had been dipped by the police, so we were hanging around not knowing what to expect. There was one girl who was around when the other girl was giving the brownies, and her pants fit very loosely exposing a beautiful full bush showing through her loosely fitting pants. I instantly fell in love with her, but I managed to keep it under wraps for some reason or another. I'm still in love with her in a small way. On that same day, there was this other charming girl who I liked, and I got my brother to give her and her friend a ride home in his Jeep. We hit it off really well, but in the end, I had to inform her that I was married, and we awkwardly went our separate ways. It was all kind of a blur due to the brownies, but in the end, I am a one woman man, and I cannot deny that. If that day happened about ten years earlier than it did,,, the mind reels.
(currently Zeke Chaparral)
Packoderm

Postby Bob » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Packoderm wrote:...I remember the scene at Jerry Garcia's wake in Golden Gate park in 1995...

There was no scene in 1995. Try 1965.
Amazing desert structures & stuff: http://sites.google.com/site/potatotrap/

"Let us say I suggest you may be human." -- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam
Bob

Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

Postby StickyChron » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:10 pm

You poor poor bastards.

At least I know I'm a retard and do my best to make it apparent and have fun with it...

How do some of you function in normal society with so much genius wit, you'd be tongue lashing everyone?

But seriously though, a lot of you strike me as that weird child that attended a charter middle school and didn't have any friends and happened to really enjoy the way boogers taste.

It must be awesome to feel so special, you guys payed to join a subculture and joined a free message board, CONGRATS!

The new layout sucks and so do most of your attitudes, I'm done posting on here. See you turds on the playa!
StickyChron

Postby Packoderm » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Bob wrote:
Packoderm wrote:...I remember the scene at Jerry Garcia's wake in Golden Gate park in 1995...

There was no scene in 1995. Try 1965.

I'm well aware that there was a counterculture scene in SF in 1965, but I was only two years old at that time. There was indeed a scene going on in 1995 at Jerry's memorial in the park. I believe that was the very last gasp of the scene.

About the hippie chicks: just be yourself.
Packoderm

Postby Bob » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:25 pm

StickyChron wrote:You poor poor bastards.

At least I know I'm a retard and do my best to make it apparent and have fun with it...

How do some of you function in normal society with so much genius wit, you'd be tongue lashing everyone?

But seriously though, a lot of you strike me as that weird child that attended a charter middle school and didn't have any friends and happened to really enjoy the way boogers taste.

It must be awesome to feel so special, you guys payed to join a subculture and joined a free message board, CONGRATS!

The new layout sucks and so do most of your attitudes, I'm done posting on here. See you turds on the playa!

The chronic is a hell of a drug.

Bob

Postby Packoderm » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:32 pm

Um, to pick up hippie chicks, maybe it would be better for you not to just be yourself.
Packoderm

Postby Savannah » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:36 pm

True . . . though it's kinder to the hippie chicks if they can see what they're getting.

So I guess one has to decide where one's greater sympathy lies. :shock:
Savannah

Burning Since: I'm not sure

Postby theCryptofishist » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:26 pm

Wait, if it was only a joke, why are we being insulted for running with it? Damn, when I find someone who can run with one of my I treat them as special and fragile and feed them honey and pistachios (pre-shelled). (Sorry, I can't manage the filo, so no baklava.)

Oh well, to each his own.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby lucky420 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am

is this a case of "What? You can't take YOUR OWN joke" mmmph
Oh my god, it's HUGE!
lucky420

Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

SPAM

Postby MyDearFriend » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:59 am

Not to change the subject or anything :oops: but, I have popped in here on business, sadly, I'm out posting flyers for the eplaya Meet and Greet today.

Thursday, September 1, 6:30 PM, Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro.

I have been asked, in the nicest possible way :D to get a head-count for this pot-luck soiree, so, even if all you are bringing is your own naked self, please go to the MnG thread and respond in some way.

If you haven't already. 8)

here: http://eplaya.burningman.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=39564&p=684828#p684828

thanks!
Practice Love. Exercise Sex.

FREE THE SHERPAS
MyDearFriend

Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp THIRTEENTH BARBIE

Postby Trishntek » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:29 pm

Packoderm wrote:

Um, to pick up hippie chicks, maybe it would be better for you not to just be yourself.

Uh oh,,,,, sombody is taking himself WAY TOO SERIOUSLY!
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!
Trishntek

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Re:

Postby wedeliver » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:42 pm

StickyChron wrote:I was definitely serious. I loves me some unshaven legs and a big giant bush. 70's pussy all the way baby.

Can't wait to meet some of you, so you can see how horribly obnoxious and seemingly "typical Californian stoner" I will inevitably come across to folks like you in real life. Hippy girls would probably loathe me...only because of the way I dress/talk, which is yet another reason why hippies fucking suck.

You would think after reading like what 100 posts(?) all relatively similar for the most part, that you self proclaimed comedic geniuses would have gotten it by now...

Hi, got a couple issues, aye? Of course you are correct with whatever you think. Cause thats good for ya. You sound so angry inside, do you wanna talk about it? Lay back on the grass and stare at the sky for a while, that might help MELLOW you out. Stress is a killer, hate is a killer, having both stress and hate probably can raise your blood pressure, which isn't good for ya. And no, hippy girls would not loathe you, just cause of how you dress/talk, cause a hippy girl can love everyone.

edited to add, There was no 70's pussy, it is the same ol pussy today as it was then. The only difference is how it has been, how do I say, cared for or prepared for consumption or use. Back in the 70's, women were, righty so, proud of what they had, even if today we kinda wish they didn't have so much......oops, 'scuse me got off track. where was I, oh personally I think it is all good. Looks are just that, only skin deep, but a real hippy chick....

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Postby C.f.M. » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:34 am

Ah, finally, something good comes out of the new layout.
C.f.M.

Burning Since: 2009

Postby Sic Pup » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:03 am

Don't let the bed bugs bite!
"Enjoy every sandwich" - W. Zevon
Sic Pup

Postby Bob » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:46 am

Bob

Postby Ugly Dougly » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:53 pm

A SEXY hippy chick.
That's a horse of a different color.
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Postby Dr. Pyro » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:22 pm

Just a note of correction on MDF's post, the Meet & Greet begins at 6 p.m. rather than 6:30.
Dr. Pyro

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Postby MyDearFriend » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:43 pm

Dr. Pyro wrote:Just a note of correction on MDF's post, the Meet & Greet begins at 6 p.m. rather than 6:30.

Ooooh thanks Doc!
Practice Love. Exercise Sex.

FREE THE SHERPAS
MyDearFriend

Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp THIRTEENTH BARBIE

Postby AntiM » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:04 am

MyDearFriend wrote:
Dr. Pyro wrote:Just a note of correction on MDF's post, the Meet & Greet begins at 6 p.m. rather than 6:30.

Ooooh thanks Doc!

I'll set my sundial.
we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. . . .
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby shimmentakezo » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:13 pm

I'm terribly sorry to revive this thread but at this late hour I can't help myself. I must share my divine expertise.

Do copious amounts of DIP and spit constantly in a preferably clear container. Chicks love it! lolzorrz
shimmentakezo

Postby junglesmacks » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:45 am

Drugs are bad, mmmmmmk?
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
junglesmacks

Previous

Return to Experiences at Burning Man