SOS

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Re: SOS

Postby burnmeman » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:14 pm

Greetings fellow Playa folk...I just wanted to give you an update on my Playa-ploits...After negotiating the hurricane in New York and getting to Black Rock a day later than intended I found the female of the species on the Playa exactly how I expected...Female and with a pulse...Granted some of the heartbeats were faster or slower than the others but a heartbeat nonetheless! Im only joshing so put your weapons away!! No seriously what started off as a quest to find a groovy, sexy mate on the Playa transpired into something more deeper, spiritual and meta-physical maybe...I was blown away by my first Burning Man experience and physical unions were salubrious but nice manifestations but the true and greatest scenarios were the visual and emotional....I will never under-estimate the power and the impact of Burning Man and I hope to return next year with other virgins and be enveloped once more...Marlon Brando, Paul Newman, Jimmy Dean are distant memories.....Keep smiling everyone...Burnmeman
burnmeman

Previous

Return to Experiences at Burning Man