Pee Stories!

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Postby Dr. Pyro » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:01 am

Nice shot of Barbie Death Camp at the 4:55 mark. Must add this to next month's newsletter.
Dr. Pyro

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Postby Sail Man » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Savannah wrote:
You can here actually - http://vimeo.com/7457440

Oh my god--that video was beautiful! I have tears in my eyes, mostly from laughing . . . only slightly from homesickness.

*Spits urine all over screen. *

One of these days I've got to make it to the meet n' greet and shake your hand, Ugly Dougly. You always make me laugh.

Make sure you use sanitizer afterwards :lol:
Excuse me Ma'am, your going to feel a small prick.

Algorithms never survive the first thirty seconds of patient contact
Sail Man

Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Kidsville: Delicious

Postby dinks » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:55 pm

That video was awesome.. Gave me a great idea for a prank.
dinks

Postby Ugly Dougly » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:09 pm

Sail Man wrote:
Savannah wrote:
You can here actually - http://vimeo.com/7457440

Oh my god--that video was beautiful! I have tears in my eyes, mostly from laughing . . . only slightly from homesickness.

*Spits urine all over screen. *

One of these days I've got to make it to the meet n' greet and shake your hand, Ugly Dougly. You always make me laugh.

Make sure you use sanitizer afterwards :lol:

Sail Man, you know I had my shots! Savannah, after a rigorous course of treatments, I am proud to say that I am no longer infected, so I hope to meet you on the playa and shake your hand (or whatever other body part you need help with).
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Postby Elorrum » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Savannah wrote:In all the excitement, I forgot I had a pee story. Sort of.

It was my second burn, I believe. '01. I had just unzipped my newly set up tent at perhaps 3am, and heard a small commotion from the bank of portapotties 100 yards away. I realized that some poor intoxicated fool was walking from john to john, trying to find an unlocked biffy in the dark, and making little noises of disbelief & frustration. I flipped on my strongest flashlight and shone it at him across the distance. He giggled "Oh! Thank you . . . " to his unseen benefactor, and walked around to the side with all the doors. :)

That's a great story.
Elorrum

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Baby fell in the Bucket (BDV)

Postby Servo_Cerveau » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:30 pm

At the Home Depot in Fernley picking up rebar, I found this awesome super-bright spotlight like this one:

It was awesome fun in line. We got in line around 2:00am so it was super dark, and we'd watch for guys running out into the playa to take a pee.

Once they'd found their spot then BLAM we'd light em up with the spotlight which was still pretty bright at 150 yards and watch them either freeze or try to escape (i guess they thought we were BLM or something.)

Great way to pass the time in line.
Servo_Cerveau

Postby TomServo » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:44 pm

Has this video... http://vimeo.com/7457440 ....been passed on to our shit box contractors? I loved the Shit truck parade they did in 2008! Nice choreography!
anything worth doing is worth overdoing..
TomServo

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: BloodBath&Beyond

Re: Pee Stories!

Postby Super Evil Brian » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:21 am

Parasitoid wrote:This year my wife and I were on our way in and she had to pee first. Pulls out the pee funnel. Only pees like 6 or 7 ounces into a discarded rootbeer bottle.

Next I have to pee. Well I knew I would have more than half a rootbeer bottle in me so I asked her to poor the other rootbeer into a water bottle so maybe I can fill up that one and the rest of the first.

Well first I had to laugh when she turned the rootbeer bottle totally upside down into the water bottle causing it to foam up and over the edge immediately, covering her in rootbeer.

My laughs became aimed at myself however as I filled up both containers and couldn't quite stop peeing in time.

Short story long I peed all over myself before I even got into the city! It was great!

I had a similar adventure but with a Gatorade bottle whilst driving a rented moving van through Manhattan. I had to give up all dignity while my friend in the passenger seat laughed. Naturally I was driving.
"I knew it was wrong, but I did it anyway."
Jesus fuckhole, what the fuck was that?
"Playa dust might be the cleanest, most corrosive filth you'll ever love," Savannah said.

Danger is funny
Super Evil Brian

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Journeylizm

Postby Thecatman » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:02 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-yZFbzaWbg[/youtube]
My cats are cuter than your grandkids!
"We in Arizona (and the rest of the United States) have been more than patient waiting for Washington to act."
"Government is not the solution to our problems, government is the problem."
Thecatman

Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: alone

Postby Savannah » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:30 am

No wonder you can't look anyone in the eye. :wink:
Savannah

Burning Since: I'm not sure

Postby Monkeypoo » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:08 am

BM 2003. I saw Santa Claus pee on the playa. Santa has a huge penis.

DISCLAIMER: I am not related to that orangutan in that video.
Monkeypoo

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: Bahama Mamas!

Postby Monkeypoo » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:22 am

Oh wait. I have another pee story. We were living in SLC, Utah in 1997. Sammi was 12 then. I was a struggling single parent living paycheck to paycheck. Sammi and I were arguing all the time. That child hated me from age 12 up until she was 18. It was Winter, there was snow on the ground, we were living downtown. I remember feeling so frustrated and at my whits end. She wouldn't talk to me, I wanted to resolve the fight we were having that day. So I told her to get her goddamn ass in the fucking 4x4 truck cuz we were going for a goddamn ride in the mountains! I figured, even if we didn't talk, the ride up in the snow by the lake would be nice. The whole ride was silence. Great. Oh well. Okay. That's the way she wanted to be. Fine. Be that way. Hmfph. Damn. Then I had to pee. I pulled over to a view lookout place, overlooking the lake. Below were ice-fishermen. Cool. Inside me I was so upset at Sammi. Why couldn't we just get along??!!!! I pulled down my pants to pee, squatted, then WHAMMMM!!!!! A BIG OL' ICY COLD SNOW BALL COMES SLAMMIN' IN MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...and there's Sammi over by the truck, grinning ear-to-ear, giggling. The rest of the ride home was good. That snow ball broke the ice for us, and we apologized to each other and had a good day together.
Monkeypoo

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: Bahama Mamas!

Postby Thecatman » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:17 am

Savannah wrote:No wonder you can't look anyone in the eye. Wink

Problem is, that monkeys little wienee probably bigger then mine :oops:
With an aim like that, there shouldn't any worries.

Monkeypoo wrote:DISCLAIMER: I am not related to that orangutan in that video.

The title should probably be "Orangutan Pee"
My cats are cuter than your grandkids!
"We in Arizona (and the rest of the United States) have been more than patient waiting for Washington to act."
"Government is not the solution to our problems, government is the problem."
Thecatman

Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: alone

Previous

Return to Experiences at Burning Man