2010 LOL Thread

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

2010 LOL Thread

Postby Mosin » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:37 pm

Random Playa Moments That Made You Crack Up Thread.

OK, I'll start.

Friday night after the Megatropolis burn we were walking our bikes through the whiteout dust storm and trying to divine the proper direction back to Esplanade...regularly altering our course as we crossed paths with other folks groping for the city. We had our goggles on, but were eating/breathing high-grade playa and had 0 visibility... I begin to hear a fat, familiar beat... it gets louder...I see the outlines of a medium sized MV slowly creeping along...everyone aboard skanking and singing along to "Another One Bites the Dust."

Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust-ahh!
Heyyyyyyeahaaayaayyyyyaayyyyyayyyyeeyaaayeeyaaaaae.... :lol:
Come down with fire - Lift my spirit higher -Someone's screaming my name - Come and make me holy again....
Mosin

Burning Since: 2007

Postby junglesmacks » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:50 pm

Somehow, the "BALZDEEP" display never seemed to get old. (Insert Beavis laugh here)

My favorite overall though were the random one-liners I would hear in passing.. and especially while in altered states..

"Speaker people to the right, please.. speaker people to the right.."

"Baby I got a disease that only has one cure: more cowbell"

"Next year I'm cutting the front off of a bass camp porta potty at 7 am and calling it art.. damn.."
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
junglesmacks

Camp Name: Your mom's tent

Postby Mosin » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:53 pm

junglesmacks wrote:Somehow, the "BALZDEEP" display never seemed to get old. (Insert Beavis laugh here)

"BUKKAKE?" (Butthead laughs back)
Come down with fire - Lift my spirit higher -Someone's screaming my name - Come and make me holy again....
Mosin

Burning Since: 2007

Postby Buckaroo_Benzai » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:48 pm

What else did it say? I saw WORBALLS, BALZDEEP, and CLAMSLAM... totally awesome. I went out to the clamslam in deep playa and found about 30 people camped out in front of it with sleeping bags and pillows. Nice.
Buckaroo_Benzai

Re: 2010 LOL Thread

Postby TomServo » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:08 am

Mosin wrote:Random Playa Moments That Made You Crack Up Thread.

OK, I'll start.

Friday night after the Megatropolis burn we were walking our bikes through the whiteout dust storm and trying to divine the proper direction back to Esplanade...regularly altering our course as we crossed paths with other folks groping for the city. We had our goggles on, but were eating/breathing high-grade playa and had 0 visibility... I begin to hear a fat, familiar beat... it gets louder...I see the outlines of a medium sized MV slowly creeping along...everyone aboard skanking and singing along to "Another One Bites the Dust."

Another one bites the dust-ahh!
Heyyyyyyeahaaayaayyyyyaayyyyyayyyyeeyaaayeeyaaaaae.... :lol:

Our paths may have crossed. Was leading two blind girls back to the Esplenade....I remembered my goggles. When it when off, I found myself 3 feet back.
anything worth doing..is worth overdoing

Vor Gebrauch Sprengkapsel einsetzen
TomServo

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: BloodBath&Beyond

Postby gerlachedNloaded » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:48 am

The very short bald dark skinned dude with the mustache near center camp. he had on ali-baba white pants and was juggling 3 white balls. nearly pissed myself watching him run up to unsuspecting bikers screaming while juggling and watching them topple off said bike :lol:
I am HORSE
gerlachedNloaded

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: ShadeWhores

Return to Experiences at Burning Man