Song List at big dome tent at 10 & A (with the couches/p

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Song List at big dome tent at 10 & A (with the couches/p

Postby rdubbs » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:42 pm

I heard a techno song in between 5am and 6am -ish, on Sunday morning at this location. I am not sure which camp this is, but it has the couch/pod type of seating/sleeping spots inside the large dome tent near 10 and A on the playa. I would love to find the song that was playing, and I do believe I heard it at another camp the night before. It sounded like it had a lot of distortion, but I can't really remember what it sounded like specifically, it kinda had a screetching noise to it.

If anyone could help me out, with any details about the songs played around this time, or the specific type of music was playing at this tent, or even the specific name of the theme camp/tent it would be amazing!!!

hope everyone had an awesome burn!
rdubbs

Postby rdubbs » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:26 pm

Okay,

so the camp is Root Society, not sure which stage it is though, anyone have any idea if it is yoshiwara or the underground stage that has the couches in it?
rdubbs

Postby rdubbs » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:13 pm

The part that I am remembering is pretty slow, kinda high-pitch, screeching bass, it is kinda a long note, and then two slighttly faster ones afterwards, with the long first beat being about a second or so long.

Sorry for the horrible description, but its the best I got for right now

thanks for ANY help, it is driving me crazy
rdubbs

Postby jefr » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:11 pm

the stage is Underground...might be good to look at the dj lineup and line up the time you were there and then ask the dj specifically lineup is at rootsociety.com jefr
if it's worth doing<^> it's worth overdoing
jefr

Re: Song List at big dome tent at 10 & A (with the couches/p

Postby rdubbs » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Oh my god... I found it!! Took two years but it came up on Pandora on my playlist!!!

Just in case anyone was wondering what the song was :

Rusko - Hold On (feat. Amber Coffman) (Sub Focus Remix)

So Happy!!!!

Thanks for the help everybody!!
rdubbs

Return to Experiences at Burning Man