Admit it.

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Admit it.

Postby Nitevenus » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:47 am

You know who you are! You're eyes are going blurry from watching the webcast for hours. Jervous and nerky... all annsy and pacing the floor like a caged, uh, burner...... and telling anyone nearby, "hey, look at this freaking awesome snowman mutant vehicle rolling across the playa".

You're wanting the kick someone's ass cuz you can't be out there right now. Insert economy, illness, bad timing, work.....whoever's ass that may be.

I confess..... My computer is hooked up to my big screen for the webcast so I can see everything Bigger and feel more into it. I check the website for the weather stats more regularly than I should. I keep saying that this was *my* year cuz the temps are cooler and....and......well, you know....and You would. You know who you are!
Nitevenus

Postby flatlander13 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Ya….I’ll admit it…..only I’m at work and our IT group blocks anything that may stream on the net……so, I’m stuck looking at the Gerlach camera, checking the weather, texting Ibdave who is missing his first burn in 13 years and bla bla bla………the worst of all is Fall had descended on Seattle……..the only good thing that has happened this week is that the tattoo human I go to has an opening on Saturday………nothing like a little pain to snap me out of this……….
How do I get a hold of you?

You just contact the mayor's office. He has a special signal he shines in the sky; it's in the shape of a giant cock.
flatlander13

Postby Ugly Dougly » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:19 pm

I've looked at the webcam during the day. My home internet is for shit, so I haven't seen the nighttime images. Maybe I'll bop back to work tonight.

I get more of a BM vibe kicking it in my living room, with the lights turned down and some techno on the tube, the door open, the incense burning, something cold and frosty in my hand - especially when it's been hot out. Some boobies and a shovelful of dust would complete the picture of course.
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Postby Golde » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:19 pm

yeah, i admit it too! Im a little bummed, since this is year 2 off, and im going through some shitty times at work when i should be out on the playa, but its all good, next year will be something else!

On the bright side Im wasting as much company time as possible at work watching the webcam and lurkin on the boards. Your right ugly dougly, i got the boobs, now if only I had a nice cold beer right about now!
Golde

Postby Ugly Dougly » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:24 pm

Think of those annoying dust storms you're missing!
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Postby Golde » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:44 pm

^^^^ tru, but i do long to have that playa dust all caked up in my hair! some of the best hair days i have all year, and i dont wash it the entire time Im there!

:D
Golde

Postby Here and there » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:53 pm

Ugly Dougly wrote:Think of those annoying dust storms you're missing!

I like the dust storms. Weird, huh?
Here and there

Postby ibdave » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:23 pm

answer: d, all the above....... 8) 8) 8)
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg
ibdave

Burning Since: 1998

Postby bx1 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:27 pm

huh... I'm confused, what's this thread about?
Braden aka BX1 aka -=B=-

THE BUSH (Returning bigger and badder in 2011):

http://www.placesafterdark.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=872

bx1

Postby Here and there » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:48 am

bx1 wrote:huh... I'm confused, what's this thread about?

It's about bacon. When in doubt, it's always about bacon. Remember that.
Here and there

Return to Experiences at Burning Man