Santa Sleigh Art BIke

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Santa Sleigh Art BIke

Postby doc » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:45 pm

Looking for pictures of our art bike, before or after it was crushed by the bunny car.

Title "Santa kidnapped by disco aliens"

It was a Santa sleigh with a disco ball on back being pulled by a flying saucer made of el-wire.

We have some pictures but were planning on taking more the night of the burn, unfortunately it was crushed when the bunny car collapsed on it.

If anyone got some pic's of our sleigh please pass them on....thanks

doc (at) docsloft (dot) com

www.docsloft.com
doc

hey

Postby dj big E » Sun Dec 07, 2003 9:15 pm

hey doc sounds like it was cool just another one of the cool things we missed this year by the way here in vegas we are having some kind of big 100 celebration or someshit anyways my friend mister bondi is in talks to have them fund an art car parade here on the strip as part of the party anyways if you have a working art car i will keep u informed if we get it staged cash grants for participating will be available :lol: so keep in touch !!!!!!!!!!!! and post a picture of the sleigh pls thanks dj big "E" laugh don't cry mother fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lmao
dj big E

Postby doc » Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:01 pm

I know someone out there must have some pictures?

Please?

With a cherry on top?
doc

Return to Experiences at Burning Man