newbies

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

newbies

Postby C-Simoes » Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:15 pm

Last year was the first burn I've been to. It was amazing and has seriously impacted me life. :wink: Seeing so many people come together and unify was beautiful. I will definitly be returning to the burn. Thanks to all that help put on this wonderful event and to all you beautiful people

C-Simoes
C-Simoes

Postby foamin' at the mouth » Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:52 pm

you might enjoy this thread http://eplaya.burningman.comviewtopic.php?t=65&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

sorry, I cant seem to remebember or recover the memory of how to make this a hot link. you will have to cut and paste. It's a favorite from when I first came on to this board.
I often heard the sorrel nag (who always loved me) crying out, ..."Take care of thyself, gentle Yahoo."
foamin' at the mouth

Location: that fishing village designed by interior decorators

Postby DE FACTO » Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:06 pm

you got me there. I thought it would work too.

I think you have a funny link. one for me to figure out.

ok I figured it out.

the link is'nt copied right.

try again. (just to make sure copy and paste what you just posted into the url and you'll see, it does'nt work.)
DE FACTO

Thanks thread

Postby foamin' at the mouth » Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:38 am

I was trying to creat a link to a thanks thread, Started by Lydia Love, around September 4th. Unfortunatly I can't find it again (using the search engine doesnt find it as a topic.) Last night I found it under Lydia's name.

Anyhow, C- if you find it it's well worth the read.
I often heard the sorrel nag (who always loved me) crying out, ..."Take care of thyself, gentle Yahoo."
foamin' at the mouth

Location: that fishing village designed by interior decorators

Re: Thanks thread

Postby DE FACTO » Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:37 am

foamin' at the mouth wrote:I was trying to creat a link to a thanks thread, Started by Lydia Love, around September 4th. Unfortunatly I can't find it again (using the search engine doesnt find it as a topic.) Last night I found it under Lydia's name.

Lydia's work is always well worth the read.

I'll find it and check it out.
DE FACTO

Re: Thanks thread

Postby DE FACTO » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:18 pm

foamin' at the mouth wrote:I was trying to creat a link to a thanks thread, Started by Lydia Love, around September 4th. Unfortunatly I can't find it again (using the search engine doesnt find it as a topic.) Last night I found it under Lydia's name.

viewtopic.php?t=65&highlight=
DE FACTO

Some things are just plain funny...

Postby Last Real Burner » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:24 pm

Yeah I just posted that thread myself.

mr smith
"Do you know what happened to the boy who got everything he wished for? - He lived happily ever after".
Last Real Burner

Return to Experiences at Burning Man