RebA!'s some what average photo's (*and meet and greet too!)

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

RebA!'s some what average photo's (*and meet and greet too!)

Postby RebA! » Thu Sep 18, 2003 11:57 am

http://burningman.bluedream.com

Go there. Click on gallery.

I am sure you can figure it out from there. If you cant.. Um... ask someone for help.

This is just a start by the way. I still have over 50+ pics to scan in plus I just found a roll from burn night that I never processed yet. So. Keep checking back you might see something new appear.

Comments are always welcome.

Oh and regarding the meet and greet. If your pictured and your name isnt listed. Its cause i am an idiot and forgot almost everyones names. So if you see yourself. Please tell me who you are.
"My husband and I are either going to buy a dog or have a child. We can't decide whether to ruin our carpets or ruin our lives."
--Rita Rudner
RebA!

Postby MusicVixen » Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:21 pm

Great pics RebA! !!:)
MusicVixen
MusicVixen

Postby Lydia Love » Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:33 pm

Thank you REBA!!!

I do believe in the meet and greet photos that pic 4 of 28 that is not Desert Pearll (though I can't remember who it is - doh).at

What a bunch of sexy freaks.

I miss you all. Alot.

And my were'nt y'all brave to reach into that bag.

There's nothing like a candid shot of yourself to send willies down into the bottom of your soul.
It's all about the squirrels.
Lydia Love

Postby RebA! » Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:36 pm

Lydia Love wrote:There's nothing like a candid shot of yourself to send willies down into the bottom of your soul.

Thats why i take the photos and try not to get in them. Now i have my mom bitching at me that i didnt take enough pics of myself to see all my costumage. I can never win
"My husband and I are either going to buy a dog or have a child. We can't decide whether to ruin our carpets or ruin our lives."
--Rita Rudner
RebA!

Postby electrolux » Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:44 pm

Nice work. I'm glad somebody documented the meet&greet because it was a bit of a blur for me I must admit, and I was wondering if I even attended this year.
electrolux

Postby chloe_dancer » Thu Sep 18, 2003 1:13 pm

very nice pics! i am in #23 w/ jen...looking very toasted ...eeek
i feel there is an angel in me whom i am constantly shocking
chloe_dancer

Postby JonoVision » Thu Sep 18, 2003 6:09 pm

Hey thanks RebA! Cool pix, and Im a vain bastard so I dig seeing ones of me. I didnt take a single shot at BM either so nice to see some documentation of my presence. heers!
JonoVision

Return to Experiences at Burning Man