Think Pink!! (From the Pink Mammoth crew, 8:30 and Mars)

Exchange camp ideas, find places to perform, announce your events, etc.

Think Pink!! (From the Pink Mammoth crew, 8:30 and Mars)

Postby ryelk » Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:20 pm

Hey Burners...

It's our first night back in the city, and I wanted to send out some pink love to everyone who made our little pink camp go off, day after day, sharing their hands, hearts and feet with us in the dust, under the pink shade, sipping on blended cocktails, and smiling like happy people do.

With the Pinky's crew having retired last year, it was with the utmost respect and honor that we kept the pink vibe alive in our own way, bringing it back to our home in San Francisco, starting Pink Mammoth, and doing our thing this year on the playa. One of my highlights this year was having all the old crew in the house, Hugo on the decks, and Grinder, Lushy and Pinky enjoying the evolution of their efforts. You guys rock, and we give you BIG UPS... Thank You for what you started.

Many of you told us that your best times on the playa were with us, and that was an amazing thing to hear. Our best times were with you too, watching the sun sink low and trading new conversations, so thank you for giving us your energy and presence.

We're going to keep it going, like we did before, here in the city, with our regular events, collaborations, exhibits, parties, dinners, and gatherings - it's why we're here and it's what we think about almost all of the time. If you're around, come check us out sometime... we'd love to have you. We'll be throwing our next Pink Mammoth @ Soluna party this Saturday the 11th, so come by and keep the glow going.

We're working on our website, but in the meantime, go to www.pinkmammoth.org, and read our Mission Statement. Send us an email at info@pinkmammoth.org with any comments, ideas, questions, or whatever, or if you'd like to join the Pink Love E-Mail List.

Thanks again to all you pink souls - Hope your Burn was as indescribable as ours, and hope to see you soon!

peace
ryel k
pink mammoth
ryelk

Postby WillDeSeattle » Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:11 am

Thanks Ryel!

It was a pleasure meeting you there in Diva's abode.

That song i was trying to think of at the time was a Migel Migs remix of "You Are Love", the seven minute version from your 2003 disk. I spun that last night as a matter of fact, into some puracane i think it was, veddy nice.

Anywhoo, thanks for your efforts, informational and musical I look forward to seeing the evolving pinky's, the mammoth's, mission statement when the website is back up! (its not resolving for me now )

Peace!

Will
WillDeSeattle

Postby WillDeSeattle » Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:34 am

http://www.pinkmammoth.org/ does work, i think there is a period in the link above.
WillDeSeattle

HOT, HOT, HOTTIE

Postby clairedad » Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:06 pm

Not only did I have a great time dancing at the Pink Mammoth, but I also had a great time watching. I mean, some of the hottest, smoking-est bodies on the playa were dancing on your pedestals -- men and women. F'ing hot!!!!! Thanks for the good time.
clairedad

Thank You!

Postby Rage » Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:07 pm

I had a nice stop in on the way back to our camp "Old One Eye" 9:15 & Mars. Great music, hospitality and drinks.

Thank You,
Mike
"I was dreamin' when I wrote this
Forgive me if it goes astray..." - Prince
Rage

PM Rocks!

Postby Sassypantz » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:06 am

Wanted to send love from the crew from Atlanta! We partied our East Coast rumps off with you guys and can't thank you enough for the memories!

Much love for the Blender Boys! Cya next year!

jenn

PS- Thanks to Gypsy for the awesome CD!
Sassypantz

Return to 2004 Camps, Art & Activities