Republicans/Democrats at Burningman! What say you?

Share your views on the policies, philosophies, and spirit of Burning Man.

Postby DVD Burner » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:53 pm

TomServo wrote:Its everybodys playground.


thanks for posting this!


:lol:

I originally thought this was posted by Badger!

:lol:

My Bad!
Image

"The art is in the digit!"

The Original Digiman
User avatar
DVD Burner
 
Posts: 9741
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:09 am

Re: Republicans/Democrats at Burningman! What say you?

Postby DVD Burner » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:00 pm

tiredofbeingnice wrote:
DVD Burner wrote:Be as heated as you like!

Afraid?

You have no balls!

Post what you like of both sides!

I'm assuredly gonna post mine as you ALL know I shall!

Are your balls as big as mine?

Post away!

Fact is, you are not that smart if you dont!


There is no way to be wrong.

Just a million ways to be a complete asshole.

Why do you like dividing people up into groups? Or in other words.. What is your fucking problem?



I dont divide anyone, I just post the facts!

GOV. Scott Walker is a proven MORON just as PALIN IS!

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-re ... ir039-bill

Just posting the facts as I usually do!
Image

"The art is in the digit!"

The Original Digiman
User avatar
DVD Burner
 
Posts: 9741
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:09 am

Postby DVD Burner » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:08 pm

The other fact is, these days, if you are a Teapartier or Republican, you are a MORON!

I have no problems posting facts to make this point!

I have the most complimentary. exemplary unscathed track record on eplaya on this position.

This is a fact and you are welcomed to challenge it no matter how wrong you are..........


fact is, I shall always win as I have always on eplaya!



And here is another fact I have posted all over the internet since before BM.

"POLITICS AND RELIGION ARE FOR SUCKERS"!



Ask anyone if I do not subscribe to this philosophy!
Image

"The art is in the digit!"

The Original Digiman
User avatar
DVD Burner
 
Posts: 9741
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:09 am

Postby gyre » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:46 am

Be respectful.

Palin is our political rodeo clown.

The middle east has Gaddafi.

Image

Image
User avatar
gyre
 
Posts: 15465
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:01 pm
Location: ΦάÏ

Postby graidawg » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:10 am

thats it 'plonk' thanks whoever let me no i could do that vitriolic ignorant generic abuse has no place in my life
FREE THE SHERPAS
Burners with torches is right and natural and just.-fishy.
CATCH AND RELEASE.
User avatar
graidawg
 
Posts: 3072
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:50 am
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dread Pirate barbie

Re: Republicans/Democrats at Burningman! What say you?

Postby CapSmashy » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:30 pm

DVD Burner wrote:I dont divide anyone, I just post the facts!


You are about as factual and objective as say Glenn Beck or Rush Limbaugh.
User avatar
CapSmashy
 
Posts: 1919
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:29 pm
Location: Awesome Camp 2.0
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Terminal City://404 Village Not Found

Postby CapSmashy » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:33 pm

DVD Burner wrote:The other fact is, these days, if you are a Teapartier or Republican, you are a MORON!

I have no problems posting facts to make this point!

I have the most complimentary. exemplary unscathed track record on eplaya on this position.

This is a fact and you are welcomed to challenge it no matter how wrong you are..........


fact is, I shall always win as I have always on eplaya!



And here is another fact I have posted all over the internet since before BM.

"POLITICS AND RELIGION ARE FOR SUCKERS"!



Ask anyone if I do not subscribe to this philosophy!


So you claim to subscribe to a philosophy of religion and politics being for suckers yet here you are gleefully being a partisan, bomb throwing hack full of insults and half truths.

So by your own definition, you are a sucker. Funny how that works out for people like you.
User avatar
CapSmashy
 
Posts: 1919
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:29 pm
Location: Awesome Camp 2.0
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Terminal City://404 Village Not Found

Postby Dr. Pyro » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:34 pm

DVD Burner, frankly I am sick of your ignorant leftist idiocy that you seem to wear on your sleeve. If the so-called "liberals" care so much then why don't they hand all of their money and belongings over to the government and let Uncle Sam care for the needy and helpless. Because that would be a bad idea. They wouldn't do that and not just because they're hypocrites, but deep down they're racist. They like the fact that the poor remain poor and dependant upon the government, because that gets votes for their Democratic candidates. The fact is the poor should be taxed more. It's absurd that those who don't pay income taxes can vote in people who increase the welfare state. If you have a scale where the more you earn the less you pay in taxes, you would see poverty and unemployment in this country drop drastically. Only the GOP has any idea on how to produce anything without handouts from above, and the only reason we haven't become energy independant is because The Left stymies every positive piece of legislation and for no good reason. And I am not a Republican, I am a Libertarian, so don't paint me with the right-wing wacko brush. Oh, you'll drum up "facts" that mirror your viewpoint, just as Rachel Maddow does. But those are not facts, they are opinions. Jesus, if only you paid the kind of taxes that I pay would you have any clue what the hell you're talking about.
User avatar
Dr. Pyro
 
Posts: 3934
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:11 am
Location: Newcastle, CA
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

ZaX

Postby Zona » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Now while I don't not like Oncelers, I do admit that things have to change. We have over spent big time. How is it that we can be doing it wrong, and others will pay? We have been by any measure.

We seem to be at about this point:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cNbii3mbhM

Which might be at the place, for Zaxs, like us.

Like everyone is wrong, clearly so far, now what?

Humm....why is it some people seem not to be worried...hummmm...
Laika and me went on a ride.
User avatar
Zona
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:56 am
Location: San Carlos

Postby FATCAMP » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:14 am

transcend the dichotomies
I can't drink in class, so I dip hop cones ftw
User avatar
FATCAMP
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:40 am
Location: reno, nv chico,ca south bay

Postby Ugly Dougly » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:31 am

We leave commerce at the front gate.

Why not leave the partisan poilitics behind as well?
User avatar
Ugly Dougly
 
Posts: 16500
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Location: San Jose, CA
Burning Since: 1996

Postby ygmir » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:00 am

Ugly Dougly wrote:We leave commerce at the front gate.

Why not leave the partisan poilitics behind as well?


+100
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 27118
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:38 am

ygmir wrote:
Ugly Dougly wrote:We leave commerce at the front gate.

Why not leave the partisan poilitics behind as well?


+100

Especially as partisan politics is commerce.

And I'm a little surprised it took so long for someone to say it.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri


Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 39895
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Postby addison4 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:13 pm

1776 is the best camp for politics in 2011.

See underneath Republicans/Democrats to know what really
going on! There's so much more to it than that sideshow.
1776's historical forums will help give those willing to study
this with diligence the knowledge base to form higher
level opinions.

I must add California have a pretty good streak of
Libertarianism too.

Our country is changing, as it must, and both the Right and the
Left are going to have very different leadership come 2012.

If you come to 1776 and engage in political discussion about a
former era, it will become apparent that history has many more
influences than your 9th grade text book mentioned. I hope even
more PhD level political economists join in there.

God's peace.
Register with "A 1776 Masquerade":
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEhqOU5LVUp2MVFXaXBPMmtOXy1SZXc6MA
User avatar
addison4
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:18 pm

Postby socks » Mon May 23, 2011 6:47 pm

Just something to think about.Do you think that if the republicans knew about our week at Black Rock city on BLM land they would not try to shut it down.



socks
An unintelligible passionate yearning drove them out into the desert
T.E. Lawrence
User avatar
socks
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:46 pm
Location: Arcadia

Postby ygmir » Mon May 23, 2011 9:08 pm

socks wrote:Just something to think about.Do you think that if the republicans knew about our week at Black Rock city on BLM land they would not try to shut it down.



socks


:roll: :roll: :roll:
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 27118
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby jerroc » Mon May 23, 2011 9:31 pm

I case like this I don't argue points of view. Its just not possible to argue with stupid and that is an absolute fact.
jerroc
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:38 am
Location: Oregon

Postby knowmad » Mon May 23, 2011 10:05 pm

Ugly Dougly wrote:We leave commerce at the front gate.

Why not leave the partisan poilitics behind as well?


Dingdingding! winner Idea.

It's allot like SOP's "Don't worry about what to do when you see the "World coming to the Play, worry about bringing the Playa to the world.

I'd like to borrow this for our camp burn guide.
............................................Image...........................................
Oh yeah, this year I was totally twerping out at the fence. ~Lonesombri
User avatar
knowmad
 
Posts: 3304
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:33 pm
Location: Puget Sound
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: 09-11 Specialist Clan
12 BWS BDV/DPB

Postby Trishntek » Mon May 23, 2011 10:43 pm

ygmir wrote:
socks wrote:Just something to think about.Do you think that if the republicans knew about our week at Black Rock city on BLM land they would not try to shut it down.



socks


:roll: :roll: :roll:


You really want to waste energy on things that divide? In times like these? REALLY? Give yer fuckin' head a shake!
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!
User avatar
Trishntek
 
Posts: 3464
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:27 pm
Location: Ventura, CA, USA
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Postby knowmad » Tue May 31, 2011 3:23 pm

socks wrote:Just something to think about.Do you think that if the republicans knew about our week at Black Rock city on BLM land they would not try to shut it down.



socks


Yeah like those Nimrods could Shut Shit Down. WTF? Be you a right or a left you apparently haven't been watching the news. Those fucktards can't even Run a candidate. Who gives a fuck. oh... and your dick is showing.

Now back to the real debate: Righty, Lefty, goofy, regular? How to date a stranger, AKA Rosie's other sister.

ygmir wrote:I try to force myself to do some things left handed, as an attempt at balance..........or to have a "date with a stranger"........just sayin'


As Our highly illuminated Colleague hint's it is possible to date A stranger. I Also came about to this discovery early on in my Journey to manhood.
And I discovered a few tricks I'd be willing to share. By Using a Belt you can enjoy that same old dexterity with a stranger twist; when the fingertips start to fall asleep, go for it. caution clean up is a bit tricky, and your, em partner is proly sleeping in the wet spot, but you won't know.
I shared this with one of my girl friend she tried it and told me it was like being finger banged by an Eskimo-lipstick-lesbian, cold and clueless. I Then shared this Idea with a boyfriend of mine and he reported later on "dude It sucked!" Perplexed I said "UHHH?" He Explained about shit stains on the bedsheets, So apparently the stranger is strictly a bottom, who'd'v guessed.

any way That's What I say.
............................................Image...........................................
Oh yeah, this year I was totally twerping out at the fence. ~Lonesombri
User avatar
knowmad
 
Posts: 3304
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:33 pm
Location: Puget Sound
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: 09-11 Specialist Clan
12 BWS BDV/DPB

Postby socks » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Sara Palin 2012 How did the Mayans know?



socks
An unintelligible passionate yearning drove them out into the desert
T.E. Lawrence
User avatar
socks
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:46 pm
Location: Arcadia

Postby HandJamMasterC » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:44 am

DVD Burner, frankly I am sick of your ignorant leftist idiocy that you seem to wear on your sleeve. If the so-called "liberals" care so much then why don't they hand all of their money and belongings over to the government and let Uncle Sam care for the needy and helpless. Because that would be a bad idea. They wouldn't do that and not just because they're hypocrites, but deep down they're racist. They like the fact that the poor remain poor and dependant upon the government, because that gets votes for their Democratic candidates. The fact is the poor should be taxed more. It's absurd that those who don't pay income taxes can vote in people who increase the welfare state. If you have a scale where the more you earn the less you pay in taxes, you would see poverty and unemployment in this country drop drastically. Only the GOP has any idea on how to produce anything without handouts from above, and the only reason we haven't become energy independant is because The Left stymies every positive piece of legislation and for no good reason. And I am not a Republican, I am a Libertarian, so don't paint me with the right-wing wacko brush. Oh, you'll drum up "facts" that mirror your viewpoint, just as Rachel Maddow does. But those are not facts, they are opinions. Jesus, if only you paid the kind of taxes that I pay would you have any clue what the hell you're talking about.


Doc, as a fellow Libertarian I'd like to invite you over for a toast with some good French champagne for that post !! Amen :!:
CAMP D.O.A.

Fun As A Scorched Earth Policy...........

https://sites.google.com/site/campdoa/
User avatar
HandJamMasterC
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:18 am
Location: Cameron Park CA
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Camp D.O.A.

Postby HandJamMasterC » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:53 am

Sara Palin 2012 How did the Mayans know?



socks


I guess that means that 2012 will be the last good Burn ! :shock:

Image
CAMP D.O.A.

Fun As A Scorched Earth Policy...........

https://sites.google.com/site/campdoa/
User avatar
HandJamMasterC
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:18 am
Location: Cameron Park CA
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Camp D.O.A.

Postby Elderberry » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:56 am

Dr. Pyro wrote: Jesus, if only you paid the kind of taxes that I pay would you have any clue what the hell you're talking about.

You either need to get a better accountant or start making more money!
JK
Image
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
User avatar
Elderberry
Moderator
 
Posts: 12603
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby Dr. Pyro » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:43 pm

I should probably do both.
User avatar
Dr. Pyro
 
Posts: 3934
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:11 am
Location: Newcastle, CA
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Postby Elderberry » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:30 pm

Dr. Pyro wrote:I should probably do both.


LOL I was thinking to add that, but figured it would be your reply! Me too!!!
JK
Image
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
User avatar
Elderberry
Moderator
 
Posts: 12603
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby Ugly Dougly » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:53 am

The job report says that unemployment rose by 1/10th of a percent. Most of that loss came from the loss of jobs in the government sector. Those who blame the job report on Pres. Obama have been screaming for smaller government for years. They got what they wanted - why are they complaining?
User avatar
Ugly Dougly
 
Posts: 16500
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Location: San Jose, CA
Burning Since: 1996

Postby Elderberry » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:48 am

Ugly Dougly wrote:The job report says that unemployment rose by 1/10th of a percent. Most of that loss came from the loss of jobs in the government sector. Those who blame the job report on Pres. Obama have been screaming for smaller government for years. They got what they wanted - why are they complaining?

Ironic, no?

Damn Republicans.
JK
Image
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
User avatar
Elderberry
Moderator
 
Posts: 12603
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby stormlight » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:59 am

One thing I love about Burning Man is life seems at a different level for a week. I very rarely discuss politics with my campmates even though I probably differ with many of them on that score. There is an amazing level of acceptance and tolerance which supersedes our political views. I am grateful for this because it allows a more meaningful interaction and allows for free expression of one's persona as a creative being doing what I think Burning Man exists to let us do. And that, my friend is a hell of a lot of FUN!!
Go Sarah!!!(sorry, can't help myself, she's so hot)
User avatar
stormlight
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:41 am
Location: Colorado Springs

Postby lucky420 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:26 am

ewwwwwwww (sorry can't help myself) :wink:
User avatar
lucky420
 
Posts: 5535
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:47 am
Location: Reno, NV
Burning Since: I'm not sure
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

PreviousNext

Return to Politics & Philosophy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests