Share your views on the policies, philosophies, and spirit of Burning Man.
I vote for official bmorg biodegradable turd sacks, demonstrated by Greeters on entry.
- Posts: 6762
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:00 am
- Location: San Francisco
- Burning Since: 1986
- Camp Name: Royaneh
will they have chin straps?
- Posts: 27269
- Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
- Location: nevada county
- Burning Since: 2017
- Camp Name: qqqq
Wow, it's difficult standing on 3 hooves. I don't recommend it.
- Posts: 732
- Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:20 am
- Location: you're sitting on it
Will they hold as much crap as a 5 gallon bucket?
I am really full of shit sometimes.
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.
- Posts: 5589
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:08 pm
- Location: Probably in your pants
- Burning Since: 1996
Return to Politics & Philosophy
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests