Trollin' trollin' trollin'

Share your views on the policies, philosophies, and spirit of Burning Man.

Trollin' trollin' trollin'

Postby burningquestions » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:53 am

Keep those mods a rollin'.

Hello mods. Please delete this account. It's played by now.
burningquestions

Postby AntiM » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:01 am

Ah, a thread for us? Hey, Sue! 007! Lookee what we have here..... the rest of you slobs can go post somewhere else. My thread! I called dibs!!!!!
Some sunshine, some dust, a little paint and a tutu. Yeah.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby sandypandy » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:49 am

finally! a thread where larry harvey and crimson rose can post on.
sandypandy

Postby AntiM » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:23 am

Get off my thread, damn hippie! OFF! Shoo! That goes for larry and crimson too, they aren't mods!!!! Shoo!
AntiM

Postby theCryptofishist » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:46 am

Well, now we have two of these. soon we'll be strangled by an octopus of private threads.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby AntiM » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:01 am

I'll strangle ya!
AntiM

Postby theCryptofishist » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:04 am

Doesn't take long for the absolute power of the mods to go to one's head.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
theCryptofishist

Postby ygmir » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:07 am

AntiM wrote:I'll strangle ya!

AntiM? which is you?

nice disguise, by the way..........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Camp Name: qqqq

Postby AntiM » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:10 am

Shoo! Your interweb skills do not impress me. Get off my damn pixels!
AntiM

Postby ygmir » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:14 am

YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby MisaBlue » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:20 am

ygmir wrote:Image

Yggy, that is the other thread... :roll: :lol:
MisaBlue

Postby ygmir » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:23 am

nuh uh, it's backwards.....like this thread.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby Sham » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:56 am

I want to be a troll too! Please AntiM, can I? Please? Please? Please?
...and I want to post here!
Sham

Postby AntiM » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:47 am

No!!! No, no, no!!!!! Put some pants on!

My thread, not your thread. MIneminemine.
AntiM

Postby MisaBlue » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:53 am

MisaBlue

Postby oneeyeddick » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:31 pm

do NOT feed the Moderator !
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.
oneeyeddick

Burning Since: 1996

Postby Eric » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:02 pm

I wanna be a troll!!

Can I bike to Burning Man and will someone give me a ticket when I get there I'll give you a massage and I'll help you build your camp and I'm really really cool and we can talk about rainbows and sunsets and I make a really wicked kambucha and.... oh, pay for me, pay for me, even though I heard Burning Man totally sucks like the cops won't even let you do drugs and I heard that Daft Punk isn't playing and now that Opulent Temple doesn't have the corner where will I go for that great glowstick dome feeling.. does anyone have some money I can borrow 'cause I ran out of ice and the its so far to walk and if your going to center camp can you pick me up a mocha-latte without too much foam because the dust just sticks to it like it sticks to my bedding and I can't figure out how to keep clean- is it okay if I just pour my shower water on the playa and, hey, does your RV have a bathroom I can use I just need to tinkle or maybe poop a little bit but I swear its not much and why do you have an RV anyway- real Burners sleep in tents you just really don't "get" the event do you because you remove yourself from the playa and what do you mean I have to have a cup can't I just use one of yours I mean how am I supposed to know that I need to carry a cup and I swear I'm over 21 it says so right here on this photocopy ID I'm carrying I know the pictures a girl but I...um... had a sex change and do know where I can get some drugs maybe that art car over there with the sirens on top but they wouldn't give me a ride out to the Temple which is such a spiritual place I really can feel my chakras vibrate when I'm there don't you just love all the hot naked people I just don't understand why these old people have to put their saggy boobs on public display Hey can I have some of your water I forgot mine back in camp and I can't find my bike so I'm just going to grab this one because it's totally like a gift, say, do you want one of these chinese blinkies I got at Walmart- they're totally cool and some of them work..............
Survival Guide * First Timers Guide * Ticket Info

It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly
Eric

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Postby MisaBlue » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:34 pm

Eric wrote:I wanna be a troll!!

Can I bike to Burning Man and will someone give me a ticket when I get there I'll give you a massage and I'll help you build your camp and I'm really really cool and we can talk about rainbows and sunsets and I make a really wicked kambucha and.... oh, pay for me, pay for me, even though I heard Burning Man totally sucks like the cops won't even let you do drugs and I heard that Daft Punk isn't playing and now that Opulent Temple doesn't have the corner where will I go for that great glowstick dome feeling.. does anyone have some money I can borrow 'cause I ran out of ice and the its so far to walk and if your going to center camp can you pick me up a mocha-latte without too much foam because the dust just sticks to it like it sticks to my bedding and I can't figure out how to keep clean- is it okay if I just pour my shower water on the playa and, hey, does your RV have a bathroom I can use I just need to tinkle or maybe poop a little bit but I swear its not much and why do you have an RV anyway- real Burners sleep in tents you just really don't "get" the event do you because you remove yourself from the playa and what do you mean I have to have a cup can't I just use one of yours I mean how am I supposed to know that I need to carry a cup and I swear I'm over 21 it says so right here on this photocopy ID I'm carrying I know the pictures a girl but I...um... had a sex change and do know where I can get some drugs maybe that art car over there with the sirens on top but they wouldn't give me a ride out to the Temple which is such a spiritual place I really can feel my chakras vibrate when I'm there don't you just love all the hot naked people I just don't understand why these old people have to put their saggy boobs on public display Hey can I have some of your water I forgot mine back in camp and I can't find my bike so I'm just going to grab this one because it's totally like a gift, say, do you want one of these chinese blinkies I got at Walmart- they're totally cool and some of them work..............

MisaBlue

Postby ygmir » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:17 pm

Eric wrote:I wanna be a troll!!

gazes adoringly...............

post of the month IMHO
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby veleda » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:25 pm

OMG.

<3 <3 <3
Luv n' Rocket;
Veleda
Sacred Spaces Village
veleda

Postby Rice » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:32 pm

Bowing down is humility ....

stunned silence and awe!

Eric you <b>ARE</b> the troll.
Rice

Burning Since: 2007

Postby Shambala's troll » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:58 pm

Hey yoose fellow burner people. What is the closet hotel to the main entrance.
Peace out and burn on!
Shambala's troll

Postby MisaBlue » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:15 pm

Shambala's troll wrote:Hey yoose fellow burner people. What is the closet hotel to the main entrance.
Peace out and burn on!

Hi you! First you should visit the Introduce yourself section and tell us more about yourself.

And, please, dont forget to read the Burning Man Survival Guide ;)

Welcome to eplaya!
MisaBlue

Postby ygmir » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:17 pm

MisaBlue wrote:
Shambala's troll wrote:Hey yoose fellow burner people. What is the closet hotel to the main entrance.
Peace out and burn on!

Hi you! First you should visit the Introduce yourself section and tell us more about yourself.

Welcome to eplaya!

perhaps, before that, you may want to visit the spelling and thesaurus thread........near the dictionary and, elocution one.........

unless, of course, your use of "closet" was purposeful.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby Rice » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:18 pm

MisaBlue wrote:
Peace out and burn on!

Welcome to eplaya!

I don't need to read any survival guide!!!

I was camping in the woods 3 years ago for a weekend! I know how to party. Do you know how much beer is at the Beer Gardens???
Rice

Burning Since: 2007

Postby Shambala's troll » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:22 pm

ygmir wrote:perhaps, before that, you may want to visit the spelling and thesaurus thread........near the dictionary and, elocution one.........

unless, of course, your use of "closet" was purposeful.

Hey, I spelt evra ting write. Prove me wrong. I'll bet you cant. See, I'm always write. Someone, prove me wrong!

Why would I want to go to the electrocution thread?
Shambala's troll

Postby FIGJAM » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:47 pm

Does this mean we have to build eric a bridge?
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me
FIGJAM

Postby AntiM » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:47 pm

Go away you damn kids with your droopy drawers and your uncombed dirty hair and all that crap stuck in your face and why the hell do you have so many tattoos because only sailors and gangsters have tattoos and I'm not afraid of you because I have a gun in my closet and Jeebus in my heart get off my lawn turn that shit down quit playing ball in my driveway and get a job and buy some savings bonds and while you're at it join the damn army because they will make men of you and teach you the meaning of patriotism and loving our flag except for the wimmen who should be at home cooking your suppers and having your babies and leave my damn thread alone you all stink of patcholi a nd a rainbow is something beautiful not ugly in rags begging for a dime to spend on marujuwanna and banging those native drums like chimps on a bender

And stay the fuck out of my rv I worked hard for that all my life
AntiM

Postby Shambala's troll » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:17 pm

MisaBlue wrote:And, please, dont forget to read the Burning Man Survival Guide ;)
Welcome to eplaya!

Thanks for the welcome MisaBlue. No need to read the guide. I have been going to the burn since 1970 and Harvey Larry and I are the best of friends! :D
Shambala's troll

Postby ygmir » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:30 pm

YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Next

Return to Politics & Philosophy