hey chloe_dancer

Share your views on the policies, philosophies, and spirit of Burning Man.

hey chloe_dancer

Postby liebling » Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:54 pm

hi! i was (am) so honored to have been in your wedding on friday at the feet of the man. thats something i will always remember and it made my burning man experience even better than usual.

i'm sorry i flaked on finding you thursday night. it had been a tough day at our camp, and i was pretty wiped out. i think thats the first time ever that i slept all night at burning man.

anyway, i'm a goob.

i'll post the pics when i get them back, if you like.

love and light
gael
we are becoming who we are
liebling

Re: hey chloe_dancer

Postby MusicVixen » Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:08 am

liebling wrote:hi! i was (am) so honored to have been in your wedding on friday at the feet of the man. thats something i will always remember and it made my burning man experience even better than usual.

i'm sorry i flaked on finding you thursday night. it had been a tough day at our camp, and i was pretty wiped out. i think thats the first time ever that i slept all night at burning man.

anyway, i'm a goob.

i'll post the pics when i get them back, if you like.

love and light
gael

Hi Gael,
It was so great to meet you!!

Chloe_dancer and Lucky's wedding was one of the truly memorable moments of my experience on the playa this year as it was my first. I hope you will post the pics you have. I ended up giving them my disposable camera as over 95% of the pics on it were of the wedding.

I hope the burn this year for you was as great as my first one was for me. I look foward 2004!!
MusicVixen
MusicVixen

Postby liebling » Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:28 am

hi! it was nice to meet you as well. i will post the pix soon(ish). maybe we can bribe chloe_dancer and lucky ryan into posting some of the ones you had taken too. i cant wait to see the ones where we're standing in front of the man.

i see you're in sac too. i'm in roseville. hiya neighbor :D

dont you just hate the unpacking part? i-yi-yi. the playa dust gets everywhere.

sheesh, i havent even started yet....everything is in piles in the yard...(at least its out of the trailer)

this was my 5th burn. i met a lot of 'virgins' this year. glad you had fun, and i'm also glad you're coming back for more next year! 8)

gael
liebling

a million thanks

Postby chloe_dancer » Mon Sep 01, 2003 10:01 pm

dear gael, music vixen and spokes......THANK YOU a million times over for your love and support of our weddding!!!! i was honored and touched that complete strangers were willing to take time out of their own experiences to share one of the most important days of our lives.....you will never know how special you are to us!!! thank you also for the gifts, we love the necklaces spokes, and gael the braclets haven't left out wrists!! music vixen, i cannot thanks u enough for the camera..........everyone e mail me your addresses and i will send copies of the pics soon! crh_bliss_21@yahoo.com i hope you all had a great time this year, lucky and i sure did!!!! hope the ride home wasn't too long....we left sunday at 3pm and arrived home monday morning at 4 am......... we were anxious to see our baby....she's 14 months old and we missed her so so much!! so, keep in touch, a million thanks and blessings!!!!!! love and light , courtney (chloe_dancer) and lucky
i feel there is an angel in me whom i am constantly shocking
chloe_dancer

Postby liebling » Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:23 am

hey chloe_dancer! and lucky! good to see you made it home safely. i know what you mean about missing your baby. my own daughter is grown and lives in seattle, but i have wonderful saint bernard puppys named duncan and byron whom i missed SO much and couldnt wait to see.

i'm happy you like the bracelets.

my email addy is liebling@rocketmail.com

once i find the film and have it developed, i'll send you the pix.

love and light
gael
liebling

Postby Spokes » Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:16 am

Chloe and Lucky,
What a thing to share! Participating in your wedding and Desert Pearl's sage advise about my love the night before sent my burn in a direction that I had not expected. Biscuits from the man's ovens for the journey ahead. I'll send pictures when I get dusted off.
Spokes

Postby LuckyBurns » Tue Sep 02, 2003 12:08 pm

Thanks to all you crazy burners who showed up to the wedding. Spokes-I wore that necklace practically the entire burn, we have them hanging in our room now. THe bracelets, crowns, cards, and all the other presents are cherished too.

Burn on.
LuckyBurns

Postby Apollonaris Zeus » Wed May 26, 2004 8:34 pm

Another good time missed!

A II Z
Apollonaris Zeus

Return to Politics & Philosophy