HELP! (Nevada Lawyers) Drug bust on the way into burning man

Share your views on the policies, philosophies, and spirit of Burning Man.

Postby Badger » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:28 pm

The bottom line is that any cop who takes you in for mere possession of drugs is A DIRTY FUCKING FASCIST! Even if the drugs were smack, crack, or PCP.

Boy that's going to change the status quo.

Some real informative advice there.
Desert dogs drink deep.

Badger

Postby willyloafofphora » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:12 pm

So lets talk about changing the status quo. It just so happens that one of my best childhood friends is a DIRTY FUCKING FASCIST I mean gang detective. I've told him that I think that arresting people for possession of drugs makes him a DIRTY FUCKING FASCIST on several occasions and we're still cool. You see he understands my side of the argument quite well because before he was a cop he sold copious amounts of LSD (this is probably starting to sound like bullshit but it is not. I swear.) Now he says that he doesn't mess with people for the small stuff like pot, shrooms, acid, and E even personal amounts of coke. He says that he's only out get the shit that really ruins peoples lives crack, smack, and meth. What I've been trying to explain to him ever since he became a pig is that putting people in jail for those substances is not helping anyone other than the law enforcement agencies who profit from the tax dollars they receive for each perp yes they call them perps. Well he pretty much understands this and doesn't really even try to justify his actions he just says he has to do his job because thats the law. So that is why I call him and others like him fascists. They blindly follow orders handed down by their superiors even if they know its wrong because they want to keep their power and high salaries. Thats Fascism. You can try to candy coat things and gently coax them into seeing the error of their ways if you want but i choose to be blunt and I'm not without results. The last time I talked to this friend he told me he had just purchased a cigar store with a friend in hopes that it will in time provide enough money for him to quit the force. It seems that all the shit he's been given by his friends, hippie mom, and beatnik grandparents has finally started to sink in. Maybe the same could happen with others but theres definitely no reason to be afraid to call a spade a spade.

As for informative advice why was I the only person to mention the possibility of free legal aide. Everyone else either sympathized or callously told him to suck it up. Am I dumb to think that staying in another country or just plain hiding out for seven years might be a better idea than going to jail where the chances of death, rape, and catching an infectious disease increase exponentially?
Excrement, incestuous person. I require my copulating currency, incestuous person.
willyloafofphora

Postby unjonharley » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:29 pm

willyloafofphora wrote:
As for informative advice why was I the only person to mention the possibility of free legal aide. Everyone else either sympathized or callously told him to suck it up. Am I dumb to think that staying in another country or just plain hiding out for seven years might be a better idea than going to jail where the chances of death, rape, and catching an infectious disease increase exponentially?

The legal advice is free. "you have the right to a lawyer" "If you can not aford one, One will be provided"

You played the game and lost.. What you do with your loses is yours..
unjonharley

Postby willyloafofphora » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:04 pm

Public pretenders are garbage your almost better of defending your self. What I'm talking about is a group of real lawyers who decided to gift their services to burners who were caught up at the event last year. I'm not sure if they're doing it this year because from what I understand they were severely harassed by the fascists last year. Does any one remember what I'm talking about? A link would be nice.
Excrement, incestuous person. I require my copulating currency, incestuous person.
willyloafofphora

Postby Isotopia » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:14 pm

I'm not sure if they're doing it this year because from what I understand they were severely harassed by the fascists last year.

God, you're fucking killing me here with your post-S.L.A./Sendero Luminoso fascist drivel. That shit is sssssssssssso passe' it hurts.

Isotopia

Postby theCryptofishist » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:31 pm

But you have to admit Tania was hot with that malfunctioning gun clutched in her hands.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby unjonharley » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:36 pm

willyloafofphora wrote:Public pretenders are garbage

With that said, I'm sure there are more than one just dieing to help you.. Dog bites hand that feeds
unjonharley

Postby Apollonaris Zeus » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:48 pm

mars wrote:Lesson to all...drive 5 miles UNDER the speed limit, not 5 miles over. Who wants to get stopped on the way into BM whether you are carrying illegal substances or not? And if you are carrying illegal substances, why in hell would you go over the speed limit?!!!!!

I've seen cops pulling people over because they under the speed limit!

And that was on the show COPS!

CAT PISS!

Cat piss sprayed on the bumpers will throw off any dope sniffin' Dog!

AIIZ
Apollonaris Zeus

Postby unjonharley » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:35 pm

Apollonaris Zeus wrote:
CAT PISS!

AIIZ

Sure would throw my sniffen off
unjonharley

Postby dragonfly Jafe » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:48 pm

Apollonaris Zeus wrote:
mars wrote:
CAT PISS!

AIIZ

Yeah, but to be REALLY effective you must also liberally splash the inside of your car with it and put a touch behind each ear....
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer
dragonfly Jafe

Postby willyloafofphora » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:28 pm

[quote="Isotopia"][quote] I'm not sure if they're doing it this year because from what I understand they were severely harassed by the fascists last year.[/quote]

God, you're fucking killing me here with your post-S.L.A./Sendero Luminoso fascist drivel. That shit is sssssssssssso passe' it hurts.

[img]http://www.nurturingpotential.net/Issue13/Patty_Hearst.jpg[/img][/quote]

I don't mean to sound passe (Gawd no) but I call it as I see it. I'm sure your quite the creative little sensitive artist so why don't you help me come up with a better term for them. Neo Nazi is out, Big Brother Worshiping Hate Monger maybe, Mindless Narc Scumbag perhaps. Try coming up with some good acronyms. Apathy obviously isn't doing much to end the drug war maybe what's needed is a more creative vocabulary.
willyloafofphora

Postby DVD Burner » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:40 pm

dragonfly Jafe wrote:Yeah, but to be REALLY effective you must also liberally splash the inside of your car with it and put a touch behind each ear....

:lol:

"The art is in the digit!"

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby mojo » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:22 pm

I'm now sitting here trying to imagine how one would go about trying to harvest cat pee......

Please get out of my head.......
mojo

Postby theCryptofishist » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:42 pm

You know, mojo, until you said that I was completely believing the alternate world they live in, now I have to say: heck, if it makes you seriously want cat pee in your life and on your things, it does have sick consequences.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
theCryptofishist

Postby Captain Goddammit » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:54 pm

The moral of the story, kids, is DON'T DO DRUGS!

It's simple: straighten up and fly right, go to jail much less often.
GreyCoyote: "At this rate it wont be long before he is Admiral Fukkit."
Delle: Singularly we may be dysfunctional misfits, but together we're magic.
Captain Goddammit

Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: First Camp

Postby willyloafofphora » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:19 pm

So no alcohol or cigarette's? What about ancient ethnobotanical sacraments?
willyloafofphora

Postby Toolmaker » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:19 am

Is salvia divinorum legal in Nevada?
This account has been closed as demanded by Wedeliver.
Toolmaker

Postby DVD Burner » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:27 am

Toolmaker wrote:Is salvia divinorum legal in Nevada?

Dude man, don't expect any bathtubs to wake up in when the hallucinations ware off.

"The art is in the digit!"

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby Isotopia » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:04 am

So far it's legal everywhere but that'll probably change real soon.

Before they make it a Schedule 1 drug you might try gardening with it as shown here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIlyXs8VZvo&feature=related
Isotopia

Postby MikeVDS » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:17 pm

So no alcohol or cigarette's? What about ancient ethnobotanical sacraments?

That shit is worse than a lot of the illegal stuff.
MikeVDS

Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Tiki Fuckos

Postby Grazelda » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:54 pm

mojo wrote:I'm now sitting here trying to imagine how one would go about trying to harvest cat pee......

maybe follow him around with a tiny little cup?

here kitty... kitty...
Grazelda

Postby unjonharley » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:59 pm

Grazelda wrote:
mojo wrote:I'm now sitting here trying to imagine how one would go about trying to harvest cat pee......

maybe follow him around with a tiny little cup?

here kitty... kitty...

I would let you try to rehyderate the stain on the screen door..
unjonharley

Postby ygmir » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:09 pm

get some kitty Depends and wring them out at the end of the day.............
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Camp Name: qqqq

Postby Elorrum » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:28 pm

Wait, I think I saw this on Martha Stewart, something she devised as gifts for her cellmates, for them to avoid further convictions on drug charges while driving: Make a sachet out of cheesecloth and dirty kitty litter. A nice colored ribbon is optional. For best scent, hang it at cat butt height on first post outside your door if you have an unneutered male cat. Place in car before leaving for Burning Man.
Elorrum

Postby unjonharley » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:37 pm

Elorrum wrote:Wait, I think I saw this on Martha Stewart, something she devised as gifts for her cellmates, for them to avoid further convictions on drug charges while driving: Make a sachet out of cheesecloth and dirty kitty litter. A nice colored ribbon is optional. For best scent, hang it at cat butt height on first post outside your door if you have an unneutered male cat. Place in car before leaving for Burning Man.

You gorgot to mention , You "must" dab some behind each ear of each person in the car.. For the best results place bag in AC vent..
unjonharley

Postby Elorrum » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:54 pm

I also forgot the tagline, "It's a good thing."
Elorrum

Postby gyre » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:40 pm

ygmir wrote:get some kitty Depends and wring them out at the end of the day.............
I would pay just to see you try to put them on.
Bring that show to burning man and you'll be immortal.
gyre

Postby Apollonaris Zeus » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:28 am

If you own or know someone that wouldn't mind if you take the cats litter box, you just separate the shit from and it and soak the litter with water or rubbing alcohol and then spray the to your vehicles undercarriage.

It's extremely effective and recommended by jilted ex-dea agents all the time

or...

you can try using coyote, wolf piss or better, skunk if you don't a cat litter source but you will have tolerate all the neighborhood dogs pissing on your vehicle. Anyway it would distract the dogs from there task.

http://www.predatorpee.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=SKUNKEM

Cat is better
Isotopia wrote:

So far it's legal everywhere but that'll probably change real soon.

Before they make it a Schedule 1 drug you might try gardening with it as shown here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIlyXs8VZvo&feature=related

That video is fucking funny
Apollonaris Zeus

Postby Toolmaker » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:37 pm

Do we need a new how to thread in Q&A?

How to harvest and use cat pee
This account has been closed as demanded by Wedeliver.
Toolmaker

Postby unjonharley » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:22 pm

Put the whole catbox in the car.. The dog will forget about the drugs and go for the kitty roka..
unjonharley

PreviousNext

Return to Politics & Philosophy