Share your views on the policies, philosophies, and spirit of Burning Man.
tamarakay wrote:...am really hard to impress anymore. Our little town had a laser show/lighted christmas parade. Goodness, these guys need some lessons.
lol I feel the same way. I go to events, shows, other festivals throughout the rest of the year. Hardly impressed. None of it compares to...
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:58 pm
- Location: San 4ranc15co / Black Rock City
- Burning Since: 2004
-Have a Major life goal
-have a poorly chosen pair of googles from china
-posse 7 rigid insulation foam boards
- have a savings
Let us not rail about justice as long as we have arms and the freedom to use them- Duke Leto Atreides
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:46 pm
- Burning Since: I'm not sure
...take a second look at discarded Xmas tree lights thinking that they might look cool on an art vehicle.
- Posts: 3634
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:11 am
- Location: Newcastle, CA
- Burning Since: 1999
- Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro
..crave cup-o-noodles even in the off season.
Spicy shrimp with a shit ton of Sriracha omgomgomgomg
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
- Posts: 5809
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 9:54 pm
- Location: Orlando, FL/Kailua, HI
- Camp Name: Your mom's tent
Merry After-Chistmas, Bump
Don't worry, it'll get weird...
- Posts: 728
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:25 pm
- Location: way out in left field
Return to Politics & Philosophy
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests