Community Guidelines to be posted

Read-only messages from the Burning Man Staff

Community Guidelines to be posted

Postby admin » Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:56 pm

Hello all-

The long-awaited first draft of the Community Guidelines will be posted sometime in the evening of Monday 1/19 for feedback from the community. They are a composite of community-voiced recommendations and some best practices from other bbs'.

We want a fast turnaround to get these enacted, so stay tuned for the actual posting. They will be posted in the Eplaya Feedback folder. I'll post the exact URL here when they are up, and you will have 2 days to give feedback before they are offically posted.

I know this seems fast after waiting so long, but we have all agreed they need to go up sooner than later. The guidelines are an iterative document and will be adjusted based on feedback from you, the users. If there are serious concerns that come up after the 2 day deadline, they will be addressed.

Please direct all of your comments to the feedback thread when posted - this way we will be sure not to miss anyone's concerns.

Thank you for your patience and contributions to date-

~technopatra~
admin
Site Admin

delays, delays

Postby spanky » Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:25 pm

Sorry gang, the dox won't get posted here tonight...they went to the ETF for review and a cohesive result has not been made yet. Don't fret, we're working on it and we'll get it out AQAP.

~Spanky
~Spanky

\<>/
spanky

ePlaya Guidelines Posted for Community Review

Postby admin » Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:10 am

Thank you, everyone, for your participation. Please keep your comments in the feedback thread so I can find them. Even if we can not make every suggested change, we will try to address them.

viewtopic.php?t=2519

Please try to get your feedback in by Friday, Jan 23rd. We will incorporate your feedback over the weekend and post these officially as soon as possible.

mwah-

~technopatra~
admin
Site Admin

Return to Announcements