Fuck!

All things outside of Burning Man.

unfuckingbeleivable

Postby flutterbi » Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:33 pm

I have never in my fucking life had so many fucking offers to fuck as I did spending a week in BRC!fucking blew my fucking mind!
you best believe Im comming fucking back!
})({
flutterbi
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:25 pm
Location: Davis, CA

Fuck

Postby actiongrl » Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:37 pm

In retrospect, I should have gone ahead and broken up with my boyfriend ON the playa, instead of waiting until we got home.

I bet there would have been a lot more fucking that way.
actiongrl
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 12:22 pm

Re: Fuck

Postby antron » Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:38 pm

actiongrl wrote:In retrospect, I should have gone ahead and broken up with my boyfriend ON the playa, instead of waiting until we got home.

I bet there would have been a lot more fucking that way.


d'oh! fuck.
User avatar
antron
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 1:00 pm
Location: on your screen

Postby III » Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:27 am

>broken up with my boyfriend

d'oh. and just two days ago i was remarking to a mutual friend that i was happy that you were in a happy relationship. boy am i a dumbass.
User avatar
III
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 10:14 pm

Postby Jane Eric » Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:33 am

Clean cup, move the fuck down. Wear your mad fucking hatter hat for as long as you want, clean cup, move the fuck down. You'll know when you're ready for the next good fucking thing.
Jane Eric
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:42 pm
Location: Planet Goleta

Postby III » Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:41 am

> strap-on?

the trendy term for that is "pegging".

i hate when stuff i like becomes trendy.
User avatar
III
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 10:14 pm

Postby Zane5100 » Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:01 am

clandyone wrote:I had a dream last night that I was fucking an eplayan.

Now whenever I see his posts I get all fucking guilty.

Fuck. (Hope hubby doesn't venture this far down the topics on his lurk missions.)


Man, do I have a big fucking smile on my face...

Nice fucking fantasy, I must say.
middle-aged, wannabe-hipster, dilettante
User avatar
Zane5100
 
Posts: 550
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:51 am
Location: closer than you think

Postby jaywalker » Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:40 pm

fuck. I've had another epiphany.

seems I've not been able to judge people right or follow their ideals. I'm putting my faith in the stars, faeries and fortune cookies. They never lie.

"your judgement is a little off at this time" peking noodle company.

That explains everythign. Not fucking Mars!

Fuck, I have to rethink everything now. Sorry for all the inconvenience.
your judgement is a little off at this time- Peking Noodle Co. fortune cookie
User avatar
jaywalker
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 12:36 pm
Location: most likely at work goofing off

Fuck Fuck Fuck and more Fuck...

Postby Donita » Thu Sep 11, 2003 2:09 pm

TheMuse wrote::twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck :twisted: fuck


Muse, you fucking crack me up. I can't stop fucking laughing. :twisted:
User avatar
Donita
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:01 pm

Postby RebA! » Thu Sep 11, 2003 4:59 pm

Fuck Yourself
Lyrics by Steve Vai

Warning: these lyrics are pretty coarse and are not intended to be read by children or anyone easily offended by written words. You've been warned.

Fuck yourself with a rubber hose
Stick it in your mouth and down your throat
Up your nose and in your heinie hole
I don't care where it goes
And it don't matter if you're straight or gay
You should fuck yourself anyway
Now, you don't have to listen to a word I say
But I know you, you'll be humpin' away
Fuck yourself with your neighbor's nose
If you can't use that, use a 10-foot pole
Stick it up your ass and go for a stroll
Everyone will know you've been to this show
If you can't take, eat my stool
Masturbate with some crazy glue
I don't care what you do
Fock yourself with a garden tool
Fuck yourself with politics
Ahh they're full of fuckin' fuckin' shit
I mean you know we've been lied to ever since we were born
It's amazing that we've been getting fucked that long
Fuck yourself with the world wide web
Man you could ride that sucker right from your bed
You may even meet a Tom, Dick, Jane or Billy
Then grab onto your modem and fuck yourself silly
Fuck yourself with your heart and soul
Give it everything you got, hey I'm talkin' to you
If you can't even fuck yourself,
How ya gonna fuck somebody else?
Fuck yourself with my microphone
I'll give it to you later when we're all alone
We can turn it up loud
And see if you come, but
Don't get your jizz on my microphone
Fuck yourself with organized religion
Now that is some seriously sinnin' business
If the Lord sees their pathetic crimes
He'll be fuckin' them 'til the end of time
And can someone explain to me this racist crap
I know it isn't white, but it isn't black
And to all you people who only see things your way
Well, you can suck my dick and take all day
Fuck your nose with a pound of blow
Watch your money get up and go
but when you burnt your brain and you say
I don't know!
I hate to tell you but I told you so
Fuck yourself with this grunge rock noise
I mean, stuff those albums in your groin
They come down on me because I know how to play -
Hey... fuck you!
Fuck yourself with a copy of Rolling Stone
Or are they too holy for your holiest of holes
Now those people think they're holier than Moses
But aren't they just a bunch of fuckin' posers
Fuck yourself with your mother's jewelry
I won't tell, I ain't a stooly
If you pounce hard enough you'll cough up a ruby
Your blood will be rich and so will your doodie
Fuck yourself with the latest fashion
With your spikes and your hair and those cute little buttons
And if you happen to have some leather and lace
Fuck yourself 'til you're blue in the face
Fuck yourself with your income tax
They're fucking you and that's a fact
Before you know it your money's all spent
And you've just been fucked by the government
Fuck yourself with your lawyer friend
You're the only one that's getting fucked in the end
I have been so fucked by legal bills
that my asshole is the size of Beverly Hills
Fuck yourself with your full-length sweater
With your minks and your diamonds and your Irish Setter
With your cash and your trash and your sinks and your drinks
Just fuck yourself 'til you can't even think
Those of you who enjoy this song
thank you thank you, I love you
Let's get it on
But for those of you who are totally outraged
Fuck yourself with your face


Always wanted to post that.
"My husband and I are either going to buy a dog or have a child. We can't decide whether to ruin our carpets or ruin our lives."
--Rita Rudner
User avatar
RebA!
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:01 pm
Location: Ballard (thats Seattle for others)

Postby Booker » Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:00 pm

Awwww fuck, Andie. Fuck. Dammit.

>>and a key around my neck

The vitally important question is this: What does the key open?
Booker
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:46 pm

just scratching

Postby unjonharley » Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:28 pm

this got old real fucking fast
I'm the contraptioneer your mother warned you about.
User avatar
unjonharley
 
Posts: 10045
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:05 am
Location: Salem Or.

Postby Ivy » Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:45 pm

What does the key open?


Dunno.
User avatar
Ivy
 
Posts: 979
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:20 pm
Location: Long Beach, CA

Postby Spokes » Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:49 pm

Keys without locks and locks without keys.
What the fuck to do?
User avatar
Spokes
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:07 am

Postby Booker » Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:03 pm

I had a dream last night that I was fucking an eplayan.


OK, 'fess up. You can't get all coy now, clandy. You gotta name names here.
Booker
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:46 pm

Postby PJ » Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:25 pm

Booker wrote:You gotta name names here.


Or initials.
User avatar
PJ
 
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 4:00 pm
Location: Colorado, The Other Rectangular State

Postby consumer » Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:35 pm

What the fuck is that?

Image
User avatar
consumer
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 1:47 pm
Location: 14 feet from the cart return

Postby clandyone » Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:38 pm

Booker wrote:OK, 'fess up. You can't get all coy now, clandy. You gotta name names here.

[rationalization] I was gonna, but I already got in trouble with hubby... don't wanna foment no more discord. [/rationalization]

It's always more fun if you use your imagination.
User avatar
clandyone
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 6:13 pm
Location: Oakland, CA

Postby Jane Eric » Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:51 pm

Today, I went outside, excitedly like I always do when I hear a helicopter taking off from the airport over there ---------> because we have some pretty cool helicopters at the airport. We only get the light plane traffic and the helicopters overhead. So anyhoo, I go racing out the kitchen door to go out back and there there there up in the sky was a damn Los Angeles television station traffic and news helicopter here to check out the rumored possible sites of The Fucking Wedding this weekend that may or may not be held here. They got the finger.
Jane Eric
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:42 pm
Location: Planet Goleta

Postby Spokes » Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:59 pm

use your imagination.


clandyone does the eplaya?
User avatar
Spokes
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:07 am

Postby nymphgonebad » Thu Sep 11, 2003 8:53 pm

RebA! wrote:
Fuck Yourself
Lyrics by Steve Vai

Warning: these lyrics are pretty coarse and are not intended to be read by children or anyone easily offended by written words. You've been warned.

Fuck yourself with a rubber hose
Stick it in your mouth and down your throat
Up your nose and in your heinie hole
I don't care where it goes
And it don't matter if you're straight or gay
You should fuck yourself anyway
Now, you don't have to listen to a word I say
But I know you, you'll be humpin' away
Fuck yourself with your neighbor's nose
If you can't use that, use a 10-foot pole
Stick it up your ass and go for a stroll
Everyone will know you've been to this show
If you can't take, eat my stool
Masturbate with some crazy glue
I don't care what you do
Fock yourself with a garden tool
Fuck yourself with politics
Ahh they're full of fuckin' fuckin' shit
I mean you know we've been lied to ever since we were born
It's amazing that we've been getting fucked that long
Fuck yourself with the world wide web
Man you could ride that sucker right from your bed
You may even meet a Tom, Dick, Jane or Billy
Then grab onto your modem and fuck yourself silly
Fuck yourself with your heart and soul
Give it everything you got, hey I'm talkin' to you
If you can't even fuck yourself,
How ya gonna fuck somebody else?
Fuck yourself with my microphone
I'll give it to you later when we're all alone
We can turn it up loud
And see if you come, but
Don't get your jizz on my microphone
Fuck yourself with organized religion
Now that is some seriously sinnin' business
If the Lord sees their pathetic crimes
He'll be fuckin' them 'til the end of time
And can someone explain to me this racist crap
I know it isn't white, but it isn't black
And to all you people who only see things your way
Well, you can suck my dick and take all day
Fuck your nose with a pound of blow
Watch your money get up and go
but when you burnt your brain and you say
I don't know!
I hate to tell you but I told you so
Fuck yourself with this grunge rock noise
I mean, stuff those albums in your groin
They come down on me because I know how to play -
Hey... fuck you!
Fuck yourself with a copy of Rolling Stone
Or are they too holy for your holiest of holes
Now those people think they're holier than Moses
But aren't they just a bunch of fuckin' posers
Fuck yourself with your mother's jewelry
I won't tell, I ain't a stooly
If you pounce hard enough you'll cough up a ruby
Your blood will be rich and so will your doodie
Fuck yourself with the latest fashion
With your spikes and your hair and those cute little buttons
And if you happen to have some leather and lace
Fuck yourself 'til you're blue in the face
Fuck yourself with your income tax
They're fucking you and that's a fact
Before you know it your money's all spent
And you've just been fucked by the government
Fuck yourself with your lawyer friend
You're the only one that's getting fucked in the end
I have been so fucked by legal bills
that my asshole is the size of Beverly Hills
Fuck yourself with your full-length sweater
With your minks and your diamonds and your Irish Setter
With your cash and your trash and your sinks and your drinks
Just fuck yourself 'til you can't even think
Those of you who enjoy this song
thank you thank you, I love you
Let's get it on
But for those of you who are totally outraged
Fuck yourself with your face


Always wanted to post that.



oh reba - you are a goddess.

thanks for this :lol: the princess
User avatar
nymphgonebad
 
Posts: 583
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 4:05 am
Location: little forest

Postby Kinetic » Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:19 pm

Forgive me for my fucking self-indulgent trip but while I have a post going....

I hate fucking 9/11. It's appropriate it fucking rained buckets today. I wish someone would get to that fuckhead Osama bin Laden and royally fuck him over like he fucked so many of us.

I hate fucking uncertainty on job situations.

I know that I was not fucked over by a lot of people today who took a minute to stand by me and offer me encouragement about the 2 year anniversary of the loss of my very best friend, someone who I swear read my fucking mind, had more talent in one finger than I'll ever posess, and who even in his passing I will forever fucking admire and wish that I could be as good a person as he was.

I wish that fucking 9/11 never happened, but it did, and while it brought out the worst fuckwits humanity offers, it also brought out the best.

So instead of saying Fuck yer day, fuck the negativity. I honored his last requests, and if he was here Tallinn would tell me to get off my fucking ass, quit whining about him being gone, and go have some fun again. And so I will.

(It's been a difficult day, sorry if I bothered anybody but it feels pretty fucking good to vent....it helps speed up the healing process)
Kinetic
 

Postby Lydia Love » Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:20 pm

clandyone does the eplaya?


Ya - in my imagination it's everyone at once.

and, like, fuck you know?
It's all about the squirrels.
User avatar
Lydia Love
 
Posts: 1569
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 8:01 pm
Location: Seattle

Postby Lydia Love » Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:21 pm

Fuck! I'm all fucking revved up and chatty from my first fucking rehearsal and I come in cause I have tomorrow fucking OFF and realize it's Thursday and y'all are probably fucking sleeping or something. Or maybe even fucking.

Which I suppose I could do actually...
It's all about the squirrels.
User avatar
Lydia Love
 
Posts: 1569
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 8:01 pm
Location: Seattle

Postby RebA! » Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:31 pm

I'm still here, fucking around in photoshop for a fark photoshop thread.
"My husband and I are either going to buy a dog or have a child. We can't decide whether to ruin our carpets or ruin our lives."
--Rita Rudner
User avatar
RebA!
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:01 pm
Location: Ballard (thats Seattle for others)

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:37 pm

i dunno bout everyone else...

... but in california, it's only 9:42 pm.

i'm still up, and fucking around on e-playa.

congrats on your neww art endeavor, lydia.

the princess
Guest
 

Fuck

Postby Zona » Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:43 pm

Well not to be a pig or anything....but I had a Fucking good day at work, and that is a good thing in my book. Tomorrow I go to a party.......my first after the burn. What am I fucking going to wear? Shoooot! I miss the all natural wear I had at BM. Even red punch wiped right off.........that reminds me....

<img src="http://home.comcast.net/~chris.lund/wsb/media/123130/site1006.jpg">
User avatar
Zona
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:56 am
Location: San Carlos

seems like it should.

Postby blarghhhhamon » Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:46 pm

yeah! and the motivating force for us this year was
"just f'n give 'er!"

we were the immaculate orgasm. camp.

:!: [/quote]
blarghhhhamon
 

Postby Ivy » Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:48 pm

tingle

don't do that!
User avatar
Ivy
 
Posts: 979
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:20 pm
Location: Long Beach, CA

Postby Ivy » Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:54 pm

Or maybe even fucking.


I only wish...

I read a book tonight. It'd been a long time.

It felt good.
User avatar
Ivy
 
Posts: 979
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:20 pm
Location: Long Beach, CA

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests