The Bar

All things outside of Burning Man.

Postby Sandwichman » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:39 pm

Oh and just to clarify now that I have an avatar it is not me in the picture but a picture from a show I performed at.

Jason
oonsa oonsa for your feets click here
Sandwichman

Postby Rob the Wop » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:52 pm

Well, I was wearing ass-less fuzzy chaps when I served you your drink! You didn't notice?

<sigh> I guess that's a hint that I have to shave my ass again...
The other, other white meat.
Rob the Wop

Postby Rob the Wop » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:53 pm

PS. Please don't ask where I was hiding the tiny unbrellas. Some things are better left unkown.
The other, other white meat.
Rob the Wop

Postby tisha2 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:09 am

DAMN!! Y'all have been having FUN while I was out!! Yes, I was at a mini-decom, but this seems to have been *almost* just as much fun!!

THANK YOU Glynda!! You did a beeyooteeful job behind the bar, baby!! I could NOT have done better meself tonight!

Okay - the bartendress has been drinking for real. PBR in a fucking can. Just like the playa, baby. be patient...

Okay - Stuart...right there with ya', baby. Although red wines give me migraines...but then again, this is vurtual - so BRING ON THE SANGRIA! YUM! Stuart? Stuart...?

Rob - that's just wrong...wrong, baby.

Jason - I was gonna ask about the avatar - whoa. Nice performance art pic...but where's yer face...? Vanilla Mocha?! Holy shit! Gimmee two! And (sorry, Rian & Lydia) I'll take chaps over hot pants any day...pardner. :wink: ...were they fuzzy? or leather...?

Lydia - I will make for you...(wow! "tiki head glass"! that's good!) rumm...a little pineapple juice...a splash of soda...squeeeeze o lime...and a bit of grenadine...in a *glowing* fucking tiki head glass!!! *phoomp* umbrellas on fire, baby.

Robbidobs - glad you made it in, sweetie! And glad Sensei got *home* safe - heh, heh. Hoppiest beer...hmmm...how bout a wheat? with a lime, of course...

BTW, who is that passed out on the floor??
tisha2

Postby Sensei » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:26 am

* a bleary eyed Sensei begins to stir *

Huh? Wha? Oh, hi Tish. Uh, listen, you got another bloody mary? This time, without the knockout drops, 'nkay? Can't wait to see the pics though.
Sensei

Postby Lydia Love » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:33 am

how bout a compromise...

assless hotpant chaps....
It's all about the squirrels.
Lydia Love

Postby tisha2 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:33 am

Hi, baby!

One spicy Mary, comin' up!

Picx?? Who was taking pix? Gotta get some o those erased...
tisha2

Postby Sensei » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:38 am

Assless hotpants chaps?

Thanks Tish.
* Sensei drinks deeply *

Look Lydia, it's kinda late to come up with costumes. I've got this great plaid Catholic schoolgirl dress (quite short) and the white shirt and skinny leather tie. At this hour, that's the best you're gonna do...
Sensei

Postby Sandwichman » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:38 am

tisha2 wrote:Jason - I was gonna ask about the avatar - whoa. Nice performance art pic...but where's yer face...? Vanilla Mocha?! Holy shit! Gimmee two! And (sorry, Rian & Lydia) I'll take chaps over hot pants any day...pardner. :wink: ...were they fuzzy? or leather...?

The picture is from a show where we performed live as the opening act. The girl pictured and one of my friends were both suspended by hooks in their chests. She was raised a half second before him and reached out. He was not even looking at her and could feel the energy passing and reached out to comfort her. The air in the space that night had the thick air that just held everyones lungs in stasis. The ritual before they were suspended was amazing. The group performing while they we on consisted of one person playing synth and didgeridoo and then a studio percusionist. The main part of the performance was the front man in tribal garb walking slowly and hauntingly singing using a technique known as tibetan throat singing. Absolutely breathtaking.

As for the chaps I would like to say fuzzy during the day and leather at night which is all subject to change.

As for the pic sorry here is a quick link to see me- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/ ... /Jason.jpg

So it is late how about a midori and OJ

Jason
Sandwichman

Postby tisha2 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:39 am

Lydia Love wrote:how bout a compromise...

assless hotpant chaps....

Lydia, baby, I like the way you think!! Shot o whiskey...?
tisha2

Postby Sandwichman » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:41 am

And for those without a weak stomach here is the full pic of my avatar.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/ ... spense.jpg
Sandwichman

Postby Sensei » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:46 am

* Sensei runs out back *

Raaaaalph!
Sensei

Postby tisha2 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:49 am

Sensei wrote: I've got this great plaid Catholic schoolgirl dress (quite short) and the white shirt and skinny leather tie. At this hour, that's the best you're gonna do...

Sounds good to me!! legs...bare & hairy, shaved, or tights?

Sandwichman - that Midori OJ sounds perfect...you know yer booze!
That kinda performance art kills me!! can't bring myself to open yer last link...ouch! Glad someone out there is doing it, but - FUCK!!

Sensei!!! You looked!!
tisha2

Postby Lydia Love » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:51 am

Sensei, honey...

One of these nights we really are gonna have to go out as rampaging catholic schoolgirls...
Lydia Love

Re: The Bar

Postby tisha2 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:58 am

I made one rule very clear...
tisha2 wrote: Act appropriately (as defined by you of course) and no puking!
tisha2

Postby Sensei » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:59 am

tisha2 wrote:Sounds good to me!! legs...bare & hairy, shaved, or tights?

Same legs as on page 1 of that sad-assed GEISHA thread. Go with what works.

Lydia the Reformed wrote:One of these nights we really are gonna have to go out as rampaging catholic schoolgirls...

If it was just the two of us, we'd probably be arrested. But if we were to get some of the 'usual suspects' into this... Think of the bars and strip clubs we could liberate!
Sensei

Postby Sandwichman » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:00 am

[quote="tisha2Sandwichman - that Midori OJ sounds perfect...you know yer booze!
That kinda performance art kills me!! can't bring myself to open yer last link...ouch! Glad someone out there is doing it, but - FUCK!!

Sensei!!! You looked!![/quote]

Tisha, I just like a good drink. But now I must ask for the heavy goods and ask for a bit of absinthe. Then a jaeger chaser. And yet another chaser of cherry pucker you got me on a bender now.

Sensei, please don't say i did not warn you. The pic makes it look much worse than it is. If they were not painted white it would not be so erie.

JAson
Sandwichman

Postby Lydia Love » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:01 am

you know what? I have never fucking been in a strip club.

this must be rectified, asap.

Of course we should have a *massive* schoolgirl outing...
Lydia Love

Postby Sandwichman » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:04 am

NEVER BEEN TO A STRIP BAR!!!!!

Come to Portland and visit I will take you out to the local strip clubs. Gotta help put some young ladies through college.

Jason
Sandwichman

Postby Sensei » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:04 am

Ok, first things first. Look Tish, I didn't puke in the bar. I made it out the back. Not by much, but I made it.

Secondly, Sandwichman? I don't blame you at all. You did warn me; I wasn't thinkin' too clearly. I just feel bad about the interior of your convertable. I didn't realize you parked it right by the back door. We're even.
Sensei

Postby Sandwichman » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:06 am

Sensei wrote:Ok, first things first. Look Tish, I didn't puke in the bar. I made it out the back. Not by much, but I made it.

Secondly, Sandwichman? I don't blame you at all. You did warn me; I wasn't thinkin' too clearly. I just feel bad about the interior of your convertable. I didn't realize you parked it right by the back door. We're even.

Febreeze is my friend......Anyone got a snow shovel?

Jason
Sandwichman

Postby tisha2 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:08 am

Okay, y'all have me laughing out loud and LOUD!! I must be disturbing the neighbors!!!!

And I'm out of smokes!!!!! FUCK!!!!
tisha2

Postby Sensei » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:11 am

Apparently Lydia expects us to believe her when she wrote:...you know what? I have never fucking been in a strip club.

Not that I'm an expert or anything, ahem, but might I suggest we start at the Lusty Lady on 1st ave., right across the street from the Seattle Art Museum. I understand it's female owned and operated, and even unionized. We should feel good about what we're doin' , don'tcha think?
Sensei

Postby Sandwichman » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:12 am

tisha2 wrote:Okay, y'all have me laughing out loud and LOUD!! I must be disturbing the neighbors!!!!

And I'm out of smokes!!!!! FUCK!!!!

Oh I need a cigarette bad. I can walk to the store or I can keep on drinking the gravitiy of the situation is heavy my friends. We have no time we must consume alcohol at a speed allowing us to leave our points of existence and return to rest in our comfy chairs to post again about the trials of convincing the man at the store that really the price of cigarettes is to high. Let the games begin. Time for a round of windex shots on me (literally).

Jason
Sandwichman

Postby Captain Goddammit » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:18 am

Time for some Apple Pie...
Hey friendly and helpful bartender... Could you put a shot of Goldschlager and a shot of butterscotch schnapps into a cup of apple cider and heat it up, and add lots of whipped cream and some nutmeg?
One for Sensei too...
And Lydia too. Sorry, Lydia, I fell asleep last night... Oh shit, it still is last night... 2:16 AM... fuck, we don't have a 2:00 AM cutoff in here, do we?!
GreyCoyote: "At this rate it wont be long before he is Admiral Fukkit."
Delle: Singularly we may be dysfunctional misfits, but together we're magic.
Captain Goddammit

Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: First Camp

Postby Sensei » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:18 am

Ok, quick smoke run for the lot of us. Back in a few...
Sensei

Postby tisha2 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:18 am

Oh my GOD!!!! stop! STOP!!!! Really...laughing too damn much!!

And I have BOOGIE NIGHTS on the telly in the background adding a whole new level of unsurreality to it all...

smokes/keep drinking...smokes/keepdrinking

NEVER BEEN TO A STRIP CLUB???!!! LIAR!!!

luzty lady...windex shotzzz (on Jason...!!!) holy smokes...
tisha2

Postby tisha2 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:23 am

Captain Goddammit wrote:Time for some Apple Pie...
Hey friendly and helpful bartender... Could you put a shot of Goldschlager and a shot of butterscotch schnapps into a cup of apple cider and heat it up, and add lots of whipped cream and some nutmeg?
One for Sensei too...
And Lydia too. Sorry, Lydia, I fell asleep last night... Oh shit, it still is last night... 2:16 AM... fuck, we don't have a 2:00 AM cutoff in here, do we?!

FUCK, NO!!!! This is the vurtual bar, where ANYTHING goes!! Drink, smoke, whatever!! And DAMN, that drink sounds *perfect*! Haven't thought of Goldschlager in years!! One for everyone!! yippee!

(still need smokes....)
tisha2

Postby Sandwichman » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:23 am

Boogie nights as your soundtrack to the eplaya. My soundtrack here on my playa is Morphine. If you don't know them checkem out wonderful music.

Now make sure when you take those shots that there is no curaco left behind.

All right back to a bit of the tequilla tonight. Casa dores if I might and let me wipe down this bar.

Jason
Sandwichman

Postby Sandwichman » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:24 am

tisha2 wrote:(still need smokes....)

Got my smokes I am happy......Sweet nicotine.........
Sandwichman

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion