Let's play a game as*****!

All things outside of Burning Man.

Re: Let's play a game as*****!

Postby Savannah » Thu May 23, 2013 10:22 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:
Savannah wrote:Asshole in the Rain.


. . . I used to do this! Only I was replacing nouns in movie titles with "Snake" and "Poodle".

Trading Snakes
Raiders of the Lost Snake
Midnight Poodle
Poodlestruck

. . . And of course, "Snake".



(That's "Ghandi", you infidels!)

You forgot Snakes on a Snake.


I did think about it a little. :lol:

THANK YOU. I thought I was all alone. With my snakes.

It's also funny to replace song lyrics & restaurant names with snakes. Restaurant names aren't easy because they're shorter, but . . .

Burger Snake. Flakey Snakes.

Snakey's.

Hehe.
*** 2013 Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle
User avatar
Savannah
Moderator
 
Posts: 10517
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:33 pm
Burning Since: 2000

Re: Let's play a game as*****!

Postby theCryptofishist » Thu May 23, 2013 10:55 pm

McSnakes? (not really a restaurant, I know.)
Applesnakes?
Snakes Garden (sort of an Eden thing)
Eric and I went to the Slanted Snake once. And another time to Snake Superstar.
Tuk-Tuk Snake is kind of a favorite.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 37413
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Re: Let's play a game as*****!

Postby Eric » Thu May 23, 2013 10:58 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:Eric and I went to the Slanted Snake once. And another time to Snake Superstar.


Or, in current theme, the Slanted Asshole, and Asshole Superstar.

*heh*
Survival Guide * First Timers Guide * Ticket Info

Regarding Ticket Scalpers and Scammers

It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
BRC Weekly
User avatar
Eric
Moderator
 
Posts: 7105
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Re: Let's play a game as*****!

Postby Simon of the Playa » Fri May 24, 2013 8:22 am

"hi, I'm Asshole Plissken"
Image
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
User avatar
Simon of the Playa
 
Posts: 13856
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Rochester, Nevada.
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Re: Let's play a game as*****!

Postby Savannah » Fri May 24, 2013 11:40 am

theCryptofishist wrote:McSnakes? (not really a restaurant, I know.)
Applesnakes?
Snakes Garden (sort of an Eden thing)
Eric and I went to the Slanted Snake once. And another time to Snake Superstar.
Tuk-Tuk Snake is kind of a favorite.


Snake in the Box!
*** 2013 Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle
User avatar
Savannah
Moderator
 
Posts: 10517
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:33 pm
Burning Since: 2000

Re: Let's play a game as*****!

Postby maryanimal » Fri May 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Savannah wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:McSnakes? (not really a restaurant, I know.)
Applesnakes?
Snakes Garden (sort of an Eden thing)
Eric and I went to the Slanted Snake once. And another time to Snake Superstar.
Tuk-Tuk Snake is kind of a favorite.


Snake in the Box!


Snake-fil-A
Kentucky fried Snake
Papa Snakes Pizza (Murphy's or John's)
Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious.
User avatar
maryanimal
 
Posts: 3849
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:41 am
Burning Since: 2011

Previous

Return to Open Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], FIGJAM and 1 guest