snark baiting

All things outside of Burning Man.

snark baiting

Postby clocksnmirrors » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:15 pm

there can't be this many people who have no clue how to search for info that's been discussed over and over

i smell a conspiracy
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee heee heee heeeee! *burp*
clocksnmirrors

Burning Since: 2012

Re: snark baiting

Postby lemur » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:37 pm

larry harvey will personally piss in the tent of anyone who is caught "snark baiting" at burning man.
Don't link to anything here!
lemur

Camp Name: Plug N Play Camp

Postby Celery (Jamey) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:37 pm

But... But... But... hey, nice butt. No, wait, I mean, Nice Butt! No, wait, I meant to say it's my first day on the intertubes and all these cats are messing with my allergies and um where can I buy a theme camp with lots a water because I can't see walking around in all that dust without taking at least two or three showers a day and do they have to play that fucking music all night? At least they have kid town so I can kick the little bastards off the art car when we drive by and go have adult fun while they do whatever kids do there until someone drops them back off at camp for dinner. Oh, and before I forget, I am making feather headdresses to sell on a the playa, I'm going to hang a big advertisement on the side of my rented RV so I'll be easy to find, bring lots of cash, I need to fund my ride home! Im hoping to set up shop right next to middle camp. And of course, I'm looking to buy some good drugs while I'm there and have lots of sex with random people out on the palya. Woo Hoo Firedude!!
Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy.
~ Albert Einstein
Celery (Jamey)

Camp Name: Orphan Eaters

Postby clocksnmirrors » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:29 pm

lemur wrote:larry harvey will personally piss in the tent of anyone who is caught "snark baiting" at burning man.

i can't not visualize that
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee heee heee heeeee! *burp*
clocksnmirrors

Postby some seeing eye » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:29 pm

If you grew up with facebook it is normal to ask friends rather than search. Especially since Facebook search is poor. Those of us in concentrated BM communities we would ask friends in person. There is an online persona of asking super vague questions like just talking to themselves. Suggest replying to some of these with lmgtfy.
increasing the signal to noise ratio with compassion
some seeing eye

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Woo

Return to Open Discussion