All things outside of Burning Man.
I'm only an asshole on the Playa. Especially when you give me a megaphone.
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:54 pm
I hope you guys catch that this is all satire.
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
- Posts: 5812
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 9:54 pm
- Location: Your mom's tent
- Burning Since: I'm not sure
I am certain the republican convention and all the other immorality in florida is what attracted Isaac.
Unfortunately it ended up over my area during the burn and we had true Louisiana humidity, hot even for here.
100 degrees and 90-97% humidity at sunset one night.
Hottest all summer for weeks.
Naturally I had stuff to do outside the whole time.
- Posts: 15465
- Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:01 pm
- Location: Î¦Î¬Ï
OMG I had to read the whole thing. Hahahaha. Did anyone catch the BMSTD? Just curious. BWHAHAHA
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:38 pm
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Burning Since: 2001
Return to Open Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Hey_Dadio and 6 guests