Yes Savannah we had a small house fire , nobody's fault really we just had a nice family party last Saturday night, sat out on the deck around the outdoor fireplace drinking and dancing (to Elorrum's pirate boombox, which survived unscorched) sat around until 3-ish I think while the back of the fire box got hotter and hotter and set the inside of the house on fire. Burned through the kitchen wall about 5 am and set off the smoke alarms. We were all asleep by then
but, not for long!
The boys were great, actually. Nobody hurt, kitchen still usable. My Mom is in a continuous tizzy though because her things have been moved
and she can't remember why.
Mass quantities I mean MASSIVE quantities of gin have been consumed this week, yet I remain regrettably sober.