This fucking fuck

All things outside of Burning Man.

This fucking fuck

Postby danibel » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:18 pm

I dislike this immommamime with a HUGE passion. He/She/It is fucking up the the board and driving me crazy. If I could, I would be an admin until Monday when I leave, just so I could delete all this fucking fuck shit this bot/asshole/asswipe is posting on the boards.

FUCKING FUCK. Fuck.
In dust we trust.
danibel

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Camp D'nile

Re: This fucking fuck

Postby Sham » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:43 pm

danibel wrote:I dislike this immommamime with a HUGE passion. He/She/It is fucking up the the board and driving me crazy. If I could, I would be an admin until Monday when I leave, just so I could delete all this fucking fuck shit this bot/asshole/asswipe is posting on the boards.

FUCKING FUCK. Fuck.

How do you think the mods feel. We all have to deal with this crap! It does get rather hairy during the burn, but stick with it and it all clears up right after labor day.
Sham

Postby AntiM » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Certainly... I hop on to read a few quick messages and I have to spend half an hour deleting posts. Regular mods cant close user accounts; Trilo is on the playa. While he has some access, it isn't ideal for spam whackers.
Some sunshine, some dust, a little paint and a tutu. Yeah.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby danibel » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Shambala wrote:How do you think the mods feel. We all have to deal with this crap! It does get rather hairy during the burn, but stick with it and it all clears up right after labor day.

Ugh. Sorry. I don't understand why they bother with this forum. No one is going to buy any of that crap.
In dust we trust.
danibel

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Camp D'nile

Return to Open Discussion