Burning Man Personals?

All things outside of Burning Man.

Re: Burning Man Personals?

Postby tamarakay » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:33 pm

AntiM wrote:
lucky420 wrote:
melaniejane
Not lonely at all. Single does not equal lonely

I think I know exactly where you are coming from(and I don't mean Melbourne) 8)

I understand that. I know, I'm married, but we spent months and even years apart, and days on end even now. I'd sure as hell miss the sex though. Fat, creaky and old doesn't find many men willing to learn the unique topography.

Amen. If something happened to Ken I don't think I'd date. I mean he grew with this body and watched while all this wonderfulness evolved. Kinda snuck up on him I guess.
When the only tool you got is a hammer, every problem looks like a hippie.

Mmmmmm I love the smell of Burning Man Token

http://www.dyewithdignity.com
tamarakay

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity at BDC

Postby junglesmacks » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Color me perplexed.. yet none too strangely understanding and appreciative. These days I'm starting to look at my beautiful and very temporarily young fiancee with different eyes. Imagining her aged.. yet immaculately beautiful body.. because yeah, that's really happening. '

It's a radical transition going from "I get older.. and they stay the saaaaaaaaaaaaaaame age..." to "Goddamn.. I fucking love this woman.. Wow."

Wildly beautiful women, all.
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
junglesmacks

Camp Name: Your mom's tent

Postby Drawingablank » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:11 pm

AntiM wrote:
lucky420 wrote:
melaniejane
Not lonely at all. Single does not equal lonely

I think I know exactly where you are coming from(and I don't mean Melbourne) 8)

I understand that. I know, I'm married, but we spent months and even years apart, and days on end even now. I'd sure as hell miss the sex though. Fat, creaky and old doesn't find many men willing to learn the unique topography.

This entire conversation has me thinking and the thought of being in the dating pool again gives me cold sweats.

And I just want to say that real men don't need to validate themselves with some anorexic 20 something model to feel good about themselves.
Savannah: I don't know what it is, but no thread here escapes alive. You'll get 1 or 2 real answers at minimum, occasionally 10 or 12, and then we flog it until it's unrecognizable and you can't get your deposit back.

Yet Another Crappy Birgin Guide
Drawingablank

Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp

Postby lucky420 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:12 pm

junglesmacks
Color me perplexed.. yet none too strangely understanding and appreciative. These days I'm starting to look at my beautiful and very temporarily young fiancee with different eyes. Imagining her aged.. yet immaculately beautiful body.. because yeah, that's really happening. '

It's a radical transition going from "I get older.. and they stay the saaaaaaaaaaaaaaame age..." to "Goddamn.. I fucking love this woman.. Wow."

and that's the way it's done...I have a feeling she feels the same about you too doll.
Oh my god, it's HUGE!
lucky420

Burning Since: I'm not sure
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Postby theCryptofishist » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:28 pm

*sigh*
My topography is more uniquer than AntiM's. And it's been a long time.

Sorry, a bit of self-pity here...

Hey, Trishntek, are there amputee devotees on fetlife?
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby Bin Noddin » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Jumping back in the dating pool after 33 years was weird, awkward, comedic at times. I tried OK Cupid - as other said, it takes some work to create a good profile. I exchanged some messages with other members, but never got comfortable with the online meeting concept. Deleted my profile. Met someone wonderful because, unknown to me, my late wife owed money to a friend of hers. That ended after 18 months, though, so it's back to comedy time.
"I have gobs of mustard and ketchup on the front of my shirt, which does not make me a hot dog." Sam A. McKeen
Bin Noddin

Previous

Return to Open Discussion