The Tattooed Toilet Seat

All things outside of Burning Man.

The Tattooed Toilet Seat

Postby Drawingablank » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:24 pm

I came home from work yesterday to find that our toilet seat had been vandalized with black marker. I was like WTF? My son didn't do stuff like that when he was 5, why would he start when he's 22.

After some questioning it came out that he had tattooed his lady friends ass with a black marker, and when she came out of the shower and sat down it transferred to the seat. Apparently the ink has more affinity with the seat than with skin because it won't scrub off.

Truth is stranger than fiction, I couldn't have made something like this up on my most creative day ever.
Savannah: I don't know what it is, but no thread here escapes alive. You'll get 1 or 2 real answers at minimum, occasionally 10 or 12, and then we flog it until it's unrecognizable and you can't get your deposit back.

Yet Another Crappy Birgin Guide
Drawingablank

Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp

Re: The Tattooed Toilet Seat

Postby MyDearFriend » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Dude, I think that's awesome, I would keep that seat forever and laugh every time I sat down. 8)
Practice Love. Exercise Sex.

FREE THE SHERPAS
MyDearFriend

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp THIRTEENTH BARBIE

Postby Clar-i-ty » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:28 pm

BRILLIANT!
GET OUT OF MY TRUCK HIPPIE!
Clar-i-ty

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: GET OFF MY LAWN!

Postby ygmir » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:20 pm

what did it say?
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby Drawingablank » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:37 pm

I forgot to ask, but it looks like writing. I think he wrote it in Chinese and of course its's a mirror image so I haven't a clue. I'll try to get an answer when he gets home.

I tried to get a photo but the glare from the flash is too intense. It's too much effort to unbolt the seat so I can do an outdoor pic without flash.
Savannah: I don't know what it is, but no thread here escapes alive. You'll get 1 or 2 real answers at minimum, occasionally 10 or 12, and then we flog it until it's unrecognizable and you can't get your deposit back.

Drawingablank

Postby ygmir » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Drawingablank wrote:I forgot to ask, but it looks like writing. I think he wrote it in Chinese and of course its's a mirror image so I haven't a clue. I'll try to get an answer when he gets home.

I tried to get a photo but the glare from the flash is too intense. It's too much effort to unbolt the seat so I can do an outdoor pic without flash.

maybe just post a pic of her butt?

just a thought.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby Drawingablank » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:54 am

ygmir wrote:
Drawingablank wrote:I forgot to ask, but it looks like writing. I think he wrote it in Chinese and of course its's a mirror image so I haven't a clue. I'll try to get an answer when he gets home.

just a thought.

Great idea, now I just need to figure out how to ask her to let me photograph her ass without it sounding creepy. Or maybe I'll get my son to do it if the design is still there next time he sees her.

Drawingablank

Postby ygmir » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:13 am

Drawingablank wrote:
ygmir wrote:

just a thought.

Great idea, now I just need to figure out how to ask her to let me photograph her ass without it sounding creepy. Or maybe I'll get my son to do it if the design is still there next time he sees her.

see, that's the kind of selfless problem solving, for the public good, that makes me proud you're a Burner.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby Drawingablank » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:15 am

Mystery solved.

Sadly, the design has been washed away (from her skin, the design on the seat seems to be impervious to scrubbing).

To quote my son "The design was a 3 boobed Cordelia monster with one eye stalk."

The appearance of writing was due to only getting to see a small portion of the overall design.

I have not given up on photographing the seat for posteriorerity. If we ever get a sunny day here to illuminate the room better, I will try it without the flash.

Drawingablank

Postby wh..sh » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:33 am

Drawingablank wrote:To quote my son "The design was a 3 boobed Cordelia monster with one eye stalk."

:shock:

None the less, these are the stories that tempt me to have kids.
In my world there's only legible and more legible.

-Bob
wh..sh

Postby AntiM » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:46 am

Try a "magic eraser"... M. Clean makes them , or you can get a knockoff. The white side scrubs off almost any damn thing with just a little bit of water.
we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. . . .
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby Drawingablank » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:53 am

We tried one and that didn't work either - apparently the ink has soaked into the plastic of the seat. It's faint but visible.

I'm kinda liking it anyway - reminds me to ask if she has any new butt tattoos every time I see her.

Drawingablank

Postby Mojojita » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:11 pm

I love it!

Every parent of adult children should have a small portfolio of things for use just in case their child needs to be tortured. This one is a gem.
Ut ballista es interdico, tantum interdico mos fui ballista.
Mojojita

Postby Oldguy » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:13 pm

In the hospital, we used fingernail polish remover (acetone ) to cut ink stains off of people and... things. :)
Oldguy

Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Monkey Business Annex of Banana Camp

Postby Ugly Dougly » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:30 pm

No pic yet? :D
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Postby theCryptofishist » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:33 pm

"The Tattoed Toilet Seat" sounds so dramatic... Like a book title: Sham Spade and the Case of the Tattooed Toilet Seat...
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
theCryptofishist

Postby Drawingablank » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Ugly Dougly wrote:No pic yet? :D

Look a few posts up.

theCryptofishist wrote:"The Tattoed Toilet Seat" sounds so dramatic... Like a book title: Sham Spade and the Case of the Tattooed Toilet Seat...

I was thinking it would make a good name for a band too.

Drawingablank

Postby Patsh » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:33 pm

Drawingablank wrote:Mystery solved.

Sadly, the design has been washed away (from her skin, the design on the seat seems to be impervious to scrubbing).

To quote my son "The design was a 3 boobed Cordelia monster with one eye stalk."

The appearance of writing was due to only getting to see a small portion of the overall design.

I have not given up on photographing the seat for posteriorerity. If we ever get a sunny day here to illuminate the room better, I will try it without the flash.

Good one! 8)
formerly, Triken

keep on triken' Mamma!
Triken' ma blues away....

Theatre is Life
Cinema is Art
Television is Furniture
Patsh

Postby MisaBlue » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:07 pm

Love this!

Postby Elorrum » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:46 pm

when this happenned to me, er, well...
Vada a bordo, cazzo!
There’s no WIFI but you’ll surely make a better connection.
Elorrum

Postby Watah' » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:56 am

Better Late than never.

Medium: Sharpee, Crayola Magic Markers, 5 year old scratchy tipped pens.
Influence: Lots of beer and intoxicating sleep deprivation.
Canvas: Right butt Cheek imported from columbia
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Watah'

Postby catinthefunnyhat » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:18 pm

Sweet! And, for those of us who arrived here after the original event had played out, your introductory post now makes so much more sense... :D
If you want drama to stop following you everywhere, try letting go of the leash.
catinthefunnyhat

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:29 pm

That creature has a disturbing number of breasts.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
theCryptofishist

Postby Watah' » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:29 am

Mojojita wrote:I love it!

Every parent of adult children should have a small portfolio of things for use just in case their child needs to be tortured. This one is a gem.

Needs to be torture? Perhaps you might have meant, a small portfolio of things like this to reassure them that they are proud parents and did not fail in their maternal duties?
Watah'

Postby elKay » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:37 am

Drawingablank wrote:We tried one and that didn't work either - apparently the ink has soaked into the plastic of the seat. It's faint but visible.

I'm kinda liking it anyway - reminds me to ask if she has any new butt tattoos every time I see her.
The only thing that I have ever found to remove permanent marker is sunscreen. Not sure why it works, but sunscreen will remove the ink if you tire of it.
elKay

Postby Drawingablank » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:05 pm

elKay wrote:
Drawingablank wrote:We tried one and that didn't work either - apparently the ink has soaked into the plastic of the seat. It's faint but visible.

The only thing that I have ever found to remove permanent marker is sunscreen. Not sure why it works, but sunscreen will remove the ink if you tire of it.

Nice to know, but the TS Tat has faded away altogether by now.

Drawingablank

Postby stinkyfoot » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Oldguy wrote:In the hospital, we used fingernail polish remover (acetone ) to cut ink stains off of people and... things. :)

That's how I cleaned out our dryer after a roomie threw a permanent marker in there. I didn't tell her how I did it though, because I like people to think I'm a wizard.
stinkyfoot

Return to Open Discussion