Postby Ugly Dougly » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:14 pm

cowboyangel wrote:The heart of the matter is banking

A moment of levity if I may:

Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby littleflower » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:33 pm

JK, i think you meant to write:

jkisha wrote:OK So I will be curious to here comments from the people on here that actually think Fox Noise is "fair and balanced" and offers a conservative perspective that i, myself, personally could consider to be legitimate. conservative perspective.

BTW i passed occupy boise to-day, it seems to be flourishing!
littleflower

Postby cowboyangel » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:59 pm

littleflower wrote:JK, i think you meant to write:

jkisha wrote:OK So I will be curious to here comments from the people on here that actually think Fox Noise is "fair and balanced" and offers a conservative perspective that i, myself, personally could consider to be legitimate. conservative perspective.

You're a little tweaker aren't you? No one can take Fox seriously...I mean unless they were insane in some manner another...but I guess that's what the good ole USA has become anyway...a country of the insane for the insane.
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981
cowboyangel

Postby lemur » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:15 pm

just imagine if it was terrorists trying to shut down our ports instead of occupy people
Don't link to anything here!
lemur

Camp Name: Plug N Play Camp

Postby Sola Gangsta » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:39 pm

1II1I11I
Sola Gangsta

Postby ygmir » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:31 am

cowboyangel wrote:

You're a little tweaker aren't you? No one can take Fox seriously...I mean unless they were insane in some manner another...but I guess that's what the good ole USA has become anyway...a country of the insane for the insane.

YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby unjonharley » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:12 am

Occupy, You did yourself proud yesterday..

You took 9 000 000 $$ off the dinner tables of the working American..

Merry Xmas to you assholes..
unjonharley

Postby Sola Gangsta » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:14 am

1II1I11I
Sola Gangsta

Postby Sola Gangsta » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:20 am

unjonharley wrote:Occupy, You did yourself proud yesterday..

Maybe time to think about how you're going to do America proud because right now you're a tool for the elite.
1II1I11I
Sola Gangsta

Postby Elderberry » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:54 am

Uh, no. I said EXACTLY what I meant to say. Fortunately, I can actually distinguish a legitimate conservative thought from a pile of garbage! It has nothing to do with personal opinion, it has everything to do with being able to recognize fact from fiction. Obviously, some people can't seem to do that--usually it's those people that spend their time watching Fox Noise.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/left-rejoices-as-poll-of-612-new-jerseyans-declares-fox-news-makes-people-stupid/http://www.mediaite.com/tv/left-rejoices-as-poll-of-612-new-jerseyans-declares-fox-news-makes-people-stupid/
http://www.mediaite.com/online/that-ill-informed-fox-news-viewer-poll-actually-its-based-on-proven-methodology/
http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2011/knowless/
http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/pdf/dec10/Misinformation_Dec10_rpt.pdf
http://nymag.com/print/?/news/politics/conservatives-david-frum-2011-11/
http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/david/frum-fox-news-creates-alternative-knowledge-
And if you want any more proof, Google it yourself.
No one is so blind as [s]he who will not see.
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
Elderberry

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby unjonharley » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:01 am

Sola Gangsta wrote:

Maybe time to think about how you're going to do America proud because right now you're a tool for the elite.

Speaking for the working stiff is a tool for the elite???

You are a true dumb ass..

If I ever am hinder from my rights by any occupy.. I will call 911.. If he police do not clear my way.. I will sue the city for my civil rights..

It has now come time for tear gas and water cannons.. and the working America armed with baseball bats..

That crowd yesterday could be taken care of by cutting the student loan abuse, extended unemployment abuse and other welfare..

And you my friend are a fool.. Is occupy trying to starve working America into fucking what?

back to plonk with your ass
unjonharley

Postby Ugly Dougly » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:49 am

Sola Gangsta wrote:http://current.com/shows/countdown/videos/sen-bernie-sanders-calls-citizens-united-a-blow-to-democracy-fights-back-with-constitutional-amendment

... Thank you!
Ugly Dougly

Postby Sola Gangsta » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:18 pm

1II1I11I
Sola Gangsta

Postby Sola Gangsta » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:20 pm

unjonharley wrote:
Sola Gangsta wrote:

Speaking for the working stiff is a tool for the elite???

But you don't speak for the "working stiff". When was the last time you worked? Things have changed.
1II1I11I
Sola Gangsta

Postby Ugly Dougly » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:22 pm

And don't forget about the working stiff who hasn't found work for months or years.
Ugly Dougly

Postby cowboyangel » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:08 pm

Clarence Thomas of ILWU doesn't agree with you unionjohn. How many jobs was it now that corporations shipped overseas??? Let's see, was about 1.5 million the last I checked...better ta get pissed at a bunch of out-of-work students and kids than be pissed at the real problem...right Bro?
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981
cowboyangel

Postby unjonharley » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:11 pm

cowboyangel wrote:

Clarence Thomas of ILWU doesn't agree with you unionjohn. How many jobs was it now that corporations shipped overseas??? Let's see, was about 1.5 million the last I checked...better ta get pissed at a bunch of out-of-work students and kids than be pissed at the real problem...right Bro?

No I am pissed at people like you that would take food out of a poor man mouth..

Those jobs that went over seas were production job.. Lazy Americans will not work production..You will not be able to tell me any different.. I spent 25 years letting lazy asses go.. The owner would hire them.. Most would have a court appearance, they needed two extra breaks to smoke, The showed up drunk the second or third day, I would find them in the crapper smoking weed.. At the end of one year the boss told me I would need to ease up on the lazy bastards.. I had gone through 83 people in that year.. Then there were the piss test that put a lot of them out the door.. The co. employed 12 to 15 people.. The one that stayed would stay an average of 9 years. Three of us stayed 25 and one of that owns the plant now..

20 years ago a tire co. moved to Mexico.. The union workers had a fit.. Media was interviewing a employee before the old plant shut down.. They followed him on his $29 per hour job.. He would stand by a closed tire machine for twenty minites.
The machine would open, a auto crane would remove the tire, The worker would put on glove and walk along with the crane that dumped the tire into a cooling area.. By then 45 min. had passed.. The worker had a 15 min. break.. Go unions..
unjonharley

Postby unjonharley » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:12 pm

cowboyangel wrote:

No I am pissed at people like you that would take food out of a poor man mouth..

Those jobs that went over seas were production job.. Lazy Americans will not work production..You will not be able to tell me any different.. I spent 25 years letting lazy asses go.. The owner would hire them.. Most would have a court appearance, they needed two extra breaks to smoke, The showed up drunk the second or third day, I would find them in the crapper smoking weed.. At the end of one year the boss told me I would need to ease up on the lazy bastards.. I had gone through 83 people in that year.. Then there were the piss test that put a lot of them out the door.. The co. employed 12 to 15 people.. The one that stayed would stay an average of 9 years. Three of us stayed 25 and one of that owns the plant now..

20 years ago a tire co. moved to Mexico.. The union workers had a fit.. Media was interviewing a employee before the old plant shut down.. They followed him on his $29 per hour job.. He would stand by a closed tire machine for twenty minites.
The machine would open, a auto crane would remove the tire, The worker would put on glove and walk along with the crane that dumped the tire into a cooling area.. By then 45 min. had passed.. The worker had a 15 min. break.. Go unions..
unjonharley

Postby ygmir » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:10 pm

unjonharley wrote:
cowboyangel wrote:

+1 UJH!!!
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby Sola Gangsta » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:19 pm

The problem with this statement is your focus on the cost that OWS caused workers, while ignoring the much larger cost that corporations and bankers have caused the labor force. That's called "penny wise, pound foolish". Where's your anger for the billions that were taken from middle class Americans? Seems to me that you're the much bigger asshole.
1II1I11I
Sola Gangsta

Postby littleflower » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:23 pm

jkisha wrote:Fortunately, I can actually distinguish a legitimate conservative thought from a pile of garbage! It has nothing to do with personal opinion, it has everything to do with being able to recognize fact from fiction. Obviously, some people can't seem to do that.....

yes, dear, i'm sure you're right ..... :twisted:
littleflower

Postby unjonharley » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:45 pm

littleflower wrote:
jkisha wrote:Fortunately, I can actually distinguish a legitimate conservative thought from a pile of garbage! It has nothing to do with personal opinion, it has everything to do with being able to recognize fact from fiction. Obviously, some people can't seem to do that.....

Are the two of you going to get to gather and make babies some time this year :?: :evil:
unjonharley

Postby ygmir » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:04 pm

unjonharley wrote:
littleflower wrote:

Are the two of you going to get to gather and make babies some time this year :?: :evil:

*screen wipes, please*.........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby Sola Gangsta » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:14 am

1II1I11I
Sola Gangsta

Postby Elderberry » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:15 am

unjonharley wrote:
littleflower wrote:

I really like littleflower. It's just her political views that drive me up a wall, probably because everything she seems to believe is diametrically opposed to her own best interest and she just doesn't seem to realize it. That's why we have never discussed politics in person.
JK
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
Elderberry

Postby unjonharley » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:23 am

jkisha wrote:
unjonharley wrote:

I really like littleflower. It's just her political views that drive me up a wall, probably because everything she seems to believe is diametrically opposed to her own best interest and she just doesn't seem to realize it. That's why we have never discussed politics in person.

This is where "shut up and get in the pickup" comes in..
unjonharley

Postby Ugly Dougly » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:13 am

That's right, the millions of Americans who are out of work are LAZY! That's so simple! Thanks for figuring out the problem for us!
Ugly Dougly

Postby Elderberry » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:21 am

unjonharley wrote:
jkisha wrote:
unjonharley wrote:

This is where "shut up and get in the pickup" comes in..

LOL. Ya, I was thinking more along the lines of "shut up and get back in the kitchen" but thought it was too sexist.
JK
Elderberry

Postby Bob » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Amazing desert structures & stuff: http://sites.google.com/site/potatotrap/

"Let us say I suggest you may be human." -- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam
Bob

Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

Postby renolaw » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:11 pm

Given all the hoopla over the new lottery, let's send a message to 'the man' that we're not going to take it-- excessive consumerism is against playa ideals, so why not "Occupy Black Rock City?" Stage a massive sit-in on the access road demanding our rights! Corporate greed rules BMORG. Power to the people! Let the BM elites know we 99% are fed up!

that will show 'em...
renolaw

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion