Are Republicans Putting the nail in their coffin?

All things outside of Burning Man.

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:32 am

Trishntek wrote:Tell me, DVD,,,, do you masturbate while writing these things? Is that how you get your jollies?

Weak!

You are proving yourself to be that mch more of a MORON!

Plonk/BLOCK ME!

You are an obvious IDIOT!

"The art is in the digit!"

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby Trishntek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:33 am

DVD wrote:
It's why I am!

So you do admit you are masturbating while writing! Oh how very kinky! A verbal pervert!

Tell me,,, do you breath so hard that your monitor fogs up? Or is it so coated with splooge you cannot tell?
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!
Trishntek

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:35 am

Mind you Trishntek I politely and rudely asked you to block/plonk me!

If you don't, You shall be proven to be an obvious MORON by all Moderators!

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!

After all jkisha and Badger do!

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby Trishntek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:36 am

DVD Burner wrote:
Trishntek wrote:Tell me, DVD,,,, do you masturbate while writing these things? Is that how you get your jollies?

Weak!

You are proving yourself to be that mch more of a MORON!

Plonk/BLOCK ME!

You are an obvious IDIOT!

Mmmmmm that abusive language really turns me on! Ohhhh if I could just shackle you to my cross of pain and flog you with barb wire while listening to your prattle we could have so much fun! You're such a naughty boy!
Trishntek

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:39 am

Trishntek wrote:DVD wrote:
It's why I am!

So you do admit you are masturbating while writing! Oh how very kinky! A verbal pervert!

Tell me,,, do you breath so hard that your monitor fogs up? Or is it so coated with splooge you cannot tell?

Please grant me the privilege to unleash on this MORON!

I can really make this hilarious!

Pretty please?

:evil:

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby Trishntek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:45 am

Release you??? I don't think so! We are having wayyyy too much fun! Cum my child and witness the wonders of urethral insertions! Would you like to start with steel or gently with a chop stick? ohhhhh,,,, I see,,,, hmmmm well in your case, I think a toothpick will be more than enough.
Trishntek

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:56 am

Trishntek wrote:Release you??? I don't think so! We are having wayyyy too much fun! Cum my child and witness the wonders of urethral insertions! Would you like to start with steel or gently with a chop stick? ohhhhh,,,, I see,,,, hmmmm well in your case, I think a toothpick will be more than enough.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Are you that warm for my form?

Shit, at least I posted a pic of me!

Seems you are a lot of talk and not so fine that you cant even post a pic of you!

Despite what many may say on this eplaya about me, I've been to the playa many many many times.

Suck the shit out of your own ass!

Yeah, I'm that original!
:lol:

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby Trishntek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:01 am

DVD Burner wrote:
Trishntek wrote:Release you??? I don't think so! We are having wayyyy too much fun! Cum my child and witness the wonders of urethral insertions! Would you like to start with steel or gently with a chop stick? ohhhhh,,,, I see,,,, hmmmm well in your case, I think a toothpick will be more than enough.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Seems you are a lot of talk and not so fine that you cant even post a pic of you!

Despite what many may say on this eplaya about me, I've been to the playa many many many times.

Yeah, I'm that original!

Well c'mon big boy,,, send me the link! You saw me on the second page of what sucks about you thread you started,,,,, do me the displeasure of casting my eyes on your countenance.

edit to add the link to my aforementioned likeness:
http://eplaya.burningman.com/viewtopic.php?t=38843&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30
Trishntek

Postby Trishntek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:05 am

waiting,,,,, tic,,, toc,,,,, tic,,,, toc,,,,,
Trishntek

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:13 am

Trishntek wrote:
DVD Burner wrote:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Yeah, I'm that original!

Well c'mon big boy,,, send me the link! You saw me on the second page of what sucks about you thread you started,,,,, do me the displeasure of casting my eyes on your countenance.

http://eplaya.burningman.com/viewtopic.php?t=38843&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Ok, ok,

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Ok, as it goes with me and girls, I have no idea what you are talking about and what you want!

Took a look at your link......

Still have no idea what the heck you are talking about!

Also have no pic of you!

Everyone has a pic of me.

What the fuck is your point?

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:15 am

Is this you?

HA HA HA HA HA!

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby Trishntek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:16 am

DVD Burner wrote:
Trishntek wrote:
DVD Burner wrote:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Yeah, I'm that original!

Ok, ok,

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Ok, as it goes with me and girls, I have no idea what you are talking about and what you want!

Took a look at your link......

Still have no idea what the heck you are talking about!

Also have no pic of you!

Everyone has a pic of me.

What the fuck is your point?

Point is you need to clean the splooge off your monitor,,,, follow that link,,,, go to the lower fourth of the page,,,, and that GUY offering to suck your cigar is ME!!! now show yourself!!!! NOW!!!! DO IT!!!!
Trishntek

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:16 am

Trishntek wrote:waiting,,,,, tic,,, toc,,,,, tic,,,, toc,,,,,

you are being too silly!

Just what is your point?

Ok, so you are funny! :lol:

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:21 am

Trishntek wrote:
Point is you need to clean the splooge off your monitor,,,, follow that link,,,, go to the lower fourth of the page,,,, and that GUY offering to suck your cigar is ME!!! now show yourself!!!! NOW!!!! DO IT!!!!

I already got that and saw your pic.

So what the fuck is your point?

I have guys and Girls that wanna do me everyday!

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR POINT?

As far as I can see, all you want to do is 2 things, suck my dick and piss me off!

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby Trishntek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:27 am

DVD Burner wrote:
Trishntek wrote:

I already got that and saw your pic.

So what the fuck is your point?

I have guys and Girls that wanna do me everyday!

As far as I can see, all you want to do is 2 things, suck my dick and piss me off!

SHOW YOURSELF! NOW!!!!
But you will prove yourself wrong by never revealing who you are because cowards always hide behind big words and name calling and have absolutely no substance to their rantings.
Trishntek

Postby geekster » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:32 am

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and- ... ged-class/

The manufactured Madison, Wis., mob is not the movement the White House was hoping for. Both may find themselves at the wrong end of the populist pitchfork. While I generally defend collective bargaining and private-sector unions (lots of airline pilots in my family), it is the abuse by public unions and their bosses that pushes centrists like me to the GOP. It is the right and duty of citizens to petition their government. The Tea Party and Republicans seek to limit government growth to protect their pocketbooks. Public-union bosses want to increase the cost of government to protect their racket.

[quote]In 28 states, state and local employees must pay full union dues or be fired. A sizable portion of those dues is then donated by the public unions almost exclusively to Democratic candidates. Michael Barone sums it up: “public-employee unions are a mechanism by which every taxpayer is forced to fund the Democratic Party.â€
Pabst Blue Ribbon - The beer that made Gerlach famous.
geekster

Postby Trishntek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:56 am

geekster wrote:http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2011-02-26/end-unions-and-end-the-privileged-class/

The manufactured Madison, Wis., mob is not the movement the White House was hoping for. Both may find themselves at the wrong end of the populist pitchfork. While I generally defend collective bargaining and private-sector unions (lots of airline pilots in my family), it is the abuse by public unions and their bosses that pushes centrists like me to the GOP. It is the right and duty of citizens to petition their government. The Tea Party and Republicans seek to limit government growth to protect their pocketbooks. Public-union bosses want to increase the cost of government to protect their racket.

[quote]In 28 states, state and local employees must pay full union dues or be fired. A sizable portion of those dues is then donated by the public unions almost exclusively to Democratic candidates. Michael Barone sums it up: “public-employee unions are a mechanism by which every taxpayer is forced to fund the Democratic Party.â€
Trishntek

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:24 am

Trishntek wrote:
geekster wrote:http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2011-02-26/end-unions-and-end-the-privileged-class/

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:42 am

And yes at that time I did use "socks" because it was early in the internets days and people were not as savvy as they are now!

This is not to say they are that much smarter now these days!

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:49 am

Trishntek wrote:
SHOW YOURSELF! NOW!!!!
But you will prove yourself wrong by never revealing who you are because cowards always hide behind big words and name calling and have absolutely no substance to their rantings.

I have already shown myself long before you got here!

So now that you look like a buffoon, make your point, if you have one at this point!

Please do yourself justice and read my history here on eplaya!

Fact is, people hate me here because I have been right/awesome for about 5-6 years now.

When it seems like I fuck up, I dont!

RESEARCH SON!

Oh wait, you want to suck my dick right?

What shall I call you?

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby Trishntek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:50 am

tic,,,,toc,,,,,tic,,,,toc,,,,tic,,,,toc,,,
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wi8Fv0AJA4[/youtube]

still waiting for DVD to post a pic or a link
Trishntek

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:55 am

Dude!

It's obvious you are a MORON!

Research me on eplaya and on Google!

You are seriously an idiot!

And to do this in a thread I CREATED?

YOU ARE A MORON!

GUARANTEED!

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:02 am

JUST POSTING THIS AGAIN FOR MORONS THAT DIDN'T GET IT THE FIRST TIME!

DVD Burner wrote:
Trishntek wrote:

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby Trishntek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:17 am

If anyone can show me a link to find just one of DVD Burner's pictures that are all over eplaya, would you please make them known????

Trishntek

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:42 am

Trishntek wrote:If anyone can show me a link to find just one of DVD Burner's pictures that are all over eplaya, would you please make them known????

You want someone to show you a link?

Here's one for you, let it be from me MORON!

LAZY DUMB FUCK!

YOU WILL BE HUMILIATED FROM HERE ON OUT MORON!

Dont believe what I say?

It's on you!

:?

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:47 am

Trishntek is major fuckin full of shit!

Please prove me wrong!

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Enough of this stupid troll fight. Time for a joke.

Postby Marscrumbs » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:36 am

A CEO, a teabagger and a Union member sit down at a table. On it is a plate with a dozen cookies. The CEO takes eleven cookies, then turns to the teabagger and says, "Watch out for that Union guy. He wants a piece of your cookie."
Marscrumbs

Postby Packoderm » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:20 am

Good one Marscrumbs. Well, the thread was good while it lasted. I was impressed how those posted conducted themselves without a moderator having to step in. It's a shame when a subject so pertinent to our lives as public policy gets relegated as something to avoid.
Packoderm

Postby Dr. Pyro » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:26 am

Management/Owners of corporate American take 100% of the risk yet reap less than 1% of the rewards. Union thugs take 0% of the risk yet reap nearly 25% of the rewards. This can only seem fair to someone in a socialist utopia.

DVD Burner, your language sickens me. If you have to be so childish as to resort to using the most foul language imaginable, perhaps you should find a different forum. Like the Penthouse Forum.

AntiM, isn't there something we can do about this profanity and hate speech on the ePlaya?
Dr. Pyro

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Postby Trishntek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:19 am

DVD wrote:

Here's one for you, let it be from me MORON!

Thank you!
Trishntek

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion