What sucks about you?

All things outside of Burning Man.

Postby Elderberry » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:17 am

Shambala wrote:DVD, what sucks about you is that you are single handedly sucking the life and spirit out of this forum. You continue to start deadended threads that you try to make all about YOU! Your endless benign drivel filled threads are making this forum a boring place to read and visit.
What really sucks, is that you somehow think within your simple mind, is that you are entertaining and enlightening the community.
You have no ability to take a hint or to understand direct communication.
The best I can do is try to explain this to you. No doubt, an exercise in futility.

Carry on DVD.

And yet you, and others, continue to post in these threads.

When a troll's posts are unanswered, the troll first becomes more entertaining for a short while, and then eventually goes away.

Please, don't feed the troll.

JK
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
Elderberry

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby MyDearFriend » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:38 am

Eric wrote:
graidawg wrote:Its not my fault i am slightly ginger

I'm extremely ginger, fucking proud of it thankyou. Claim it, own it, throw it in the face of the bland masses with their common-ass hair colors. You are genetically elite.

Bwahahahaha, this is actually TRUE! That ginger gene comes straight from the Viking ancestors who seeded several continents with their DNA. Those guys really got around. So be proud, Grai; that line is strong, sturdy and resourceful. Not to mention charming, creative, attractive, all the qualities that attract mates.

8)
Practice Love. Exercise Sex.

FREE THE SHERPAS
MyDearFriend

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp THIRTEENTH BARBIE

Postby Trishntek » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:06 am

MyDearFriend wrote:
Eric wrote:

I'm extremely ginger, fucking proud of it thankyou. Claim it, own it, throw it in the face of the bland masses with their common-ass hair colors. You are genetically elite.

Bwahahahaha, this is actually TRUE! That ginger gene comes straight from the Viking ancestors who seeded several continents with their DNA. Those guys really got around. So be proud, Grai; that line is strong, sturdy and resourceful. Not to mention charming, creative, attractive, all the qualities that attract mates.

8)

Reminds me of this chic I knew in high school who had hair that, in some light looked red and then brown in other venues. Taking a very close look at her strands, you could see many,,,, not all,,, but many strands of her hair were actually spiral red. And I mean the severely bright Carrot Top sort of red on dishwater blonde shaft. Her complexion was very light and freckled and the texture of her hair was frizzy,,,, wire-like.

I've never seen anything like it since!
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!
Trishntek

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Postby Monkeypoo » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:17 am

DVD Burner wrote:
Monkeypoo wrote:Earlier I may have played into this little fun game about "What Sucks About You?" but I'm just not playing anymore. I see how you operate. You got me curious with your catchy clever thread title. Then before I knew it, after reading things that sucked about you and you and you, and how you felt sucky about yourselves, well, I began doubting myself. Soon I too found things that sucked about myself. First it was just one thing. Then two. Then ten. Before I knew it I was thinking-- Poo, there's a lot of things you suck at, girl....or suck on...or...?? I can't even remember now. I know it had something to do with sucking something. See how confused you've made me? You're a CULT! I suspected it in 2002. Well, ya know what? I've changed my mind. I won't join in. I'm leaving. There's absolutely nothing that sucks about me. I take back every thing I posted earlier that said I sucked. You had me brainwashed and confused. The Cult News Network message board talks about groups like you. I don't suck. Nothing sucks about me. You people are crazy.

Wow!

Seems you and so many have missed my point!

Ok, ok...............ok.........................

I never thought at any point anyone could figure about what .......................

Like I said many many times previously...........................it usually takes 3-5 or more years for most to figure out I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!

Heck, it took my parents and family over 40 years to figure out what I am.

It's only this way in America!

AMERICANS ARE THE DUMBEST!

DVD? I was play-acting. It was a joke.
You just got POO-ed.
It's like being PUNKed, only better. :lol:

That's what sucks about me.
I like playing shenanigans.on my friends.

And what sucks about you is you fell for it.
Now I must roll on the floor and laugh at my humorness. 8)

I need a spanking.
Monkeypoo

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: Bahama Mamas!

Postby ibdave » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:03 pm

Shambala wrote:DVD, what sucks about you is that you are single handedly sucking the life and spirit out of this forum. You continue to start deadended threads that you try to make all about YOU! Your endless benign drivel filled threads are making this forum a boring place to read and visit.
What really sucks, is that you somehow think within your simple mind, is that you are entertaining and enlightening the community.
The best I can do is try to explain this to you. No doubt, an exercise in futility.

Carry on DVD.

+100 :shock: :roll: :shock:
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg
ibdave

Burning Since: 1998

Postby ibdave » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:04 pm

jkisha wrote:

Carry on DVD.

And yet you, and others, continue to post in these threads.

When a troll's posts are unanswered, the troll first becomes more entertaining for a short while, and then eventually goes away.

Please, don't feed the troll.

JK

JK, DVD is a train wreck and we all look at train wrecks, true we don't have to feed em tho... :roll: :roll: :roll:
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg
ibdave

Burning Since: 1998

Postby graidawg » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:14 pm

MyDearFriend wrote:
Eric wrote:

8)

i now feel like a god! my dear friend thank you :)

obviously not as much of a god as Eric
FREE THE SHERPAS
Burners with torches is right and natural and just.-fishy.
CATCH AND RELEASE.
graidawg

Camp Name: Dread Pirate barbie

Postby Eric » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:18 pm

graidawg wrote:
MyDearFriend wrote:
Eric wrote:

8)

Not a god, just cocky self-assurance. It can be faked (trust me on this). Doesn't matter if you believe it, as long as you act that way others will.
Survival Guide * First Timers Guide * Ticket Info

It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly
Eric

Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Postby ygmir » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:24 pm

graidawg wrote:
MyDearFriend wrote:
Eric wrote:

8)

a very common lament, amongst us eplayans, nay, humanity in general.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby Thecatman » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:56 pm

I don't make good eye contact with people while talking to them....regardless of who they are.
My cats are cuter than your grandkids!
"We in Arizona (and the rest of the United States) have been more than patient waiting for Washington to act."
"Government is not the solution to our problems, government is the problem."
Thecatman

Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: alone

Postby DVD Burner » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:06 pm

Carry on DVD.

You are by far not the sharpest knife in the drawer!

Amazing a Moron such as yourself can bring down a thread that attempts to make negative a positive!

But hey, choose to be a Moron!

It's your choice apparently!

After all, being positive in this thread is all I was doing!

"The art is in the digit!"

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby DVD Burner » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:09 pm

And to those that made this thread a positive out of a negative with this thread, Kudos to you!

This is what I wanted in the FIRST PLACE!

Fuck all of you that want to make this thread a negative place!

YOU

ARE

A

MORON!

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby DVD Burner » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:13 pm

Shambala, SHAME ON YOU!

You have just proven yourself to be the ultimate MORON next to Badger!

I expected better from you!

I have more respect for Joel than I have of either of you!

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby Monkeypoo » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:36 am

I haven't talked to any of my 7 siblings in over 2 years. (Well, 5 siblings actually cuz 2 are dead). Ditto for my mother. I don't want to talk to or associate with any of them. I feel absolutely no guilt or shame about my decision either. I love them, but I seriously do not like any of them. It may sound sucky, but it's really very healthy.
Monkeypoo

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:43 am

Monkeypoo wrote:I haven't talked to any of my 7 siblings in over 2 years. (Well, 5 siblings actually cuz 2 are dead). Ditto for my mother. I don't want to talk to or associate with any of them. I feel absolutely no guilt or shame about my decision either. I love them, but I seriously do not like any of them. It may sound sucky, but it's really very healthy.

Do not feel alone!

if you have been keeping up on my Facebook side, I kicked my parents and family off.

Pretty devastating!

We can and should talk private!

Might be quicker!

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby Trishntek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:52 am

DVD Burner wrote:
Monkeypoo wrote:I haven't talked to any of my 7 siblings in over 2 years. (Well, 5 siblings actually cuz 2 are dead). Ditto for my mother. I don't want to talk to or associate with any of them. I feel absolutely no guilt or shame about my decision either. I love them, but I seriously do not like any of them. It may sound sucky, but it's really very healthy.

Do not feel alone!

if you have been keeping up on my Facebook side, I kicked my parents and family off.

Pretty devastating!

Might be quicker!

I'm surprised anyone who likes baby fuckers and is anti toilet for everyone would give a second thought about family. Surely you don't really care,,, afterall honoring your mother and father would be religious would it not?
Trishntek

Postby Monkeypoo » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:02 am

Monkeypoo

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:03 am

Trishntek wrote:
DVD Burner wrote:

Do not feel alone!

Pretty devastating!

Might be quicker!

I'm surprised anyone who likes baby fuckers and is anti toilet for everyone would give a second thought about family. Surely you don't really care,,, afterall honoring your mother and father would be religious would it not?

Obviously you make no sense but, what is your fixation on me about?

Are you really getting that wet?

After all, I dont go after you!

What gives?

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby Trishntek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:09 am

DVD Burner wrote:
Trishntek wrote:
DVD Burner wrote:

Do not feel alone!

Pretty devastating!

Might be quicker!

Obviously you make no sense but, what is your fixation on me about?

Are you really getting that wet?

After all, I dont go after you!

What gives?

Typical baby fucker lover, family hater crap,,,, call everyone a moron and run,,,, coward,,,, where is the link to you picture???? I'm still waiting.
Trishntek

Postby Monkeypoo » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:30 am

can't we all just play nice? or do I have to get out the YOUR BEHAVIOR SUCKS Paddle and give y'all a good whoopin'? :roll:

Monkeypoo

Postby Kinetik V » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:31 am

Trishntek wrote:
Typical baby fucker lover, family hater crap,,,, call everyone a moron and run,,,, coward,,,, where is the link to you picture???? I'm still waiting.

I may not understand the context that this was posted in...but I came in here skimming the thread and I have a problem with the choice of words...the first 4 words to be precise. The English language has many words one can use in attack speech...surely we can craft something a little less offensive yet that gets across one's displeasure?
Kinetic V
~~~~~~
When you finally let go, only then will you learn how to live.
I bring order to chaos. And I bring chaos to those who deserve it.
Kinetik V

Camp Name: Sanctuary West

Postby Trishntek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:33 am

Monkeypoo wrote:can't we all just play nice? or do I have to get out the YOUR BEHAVIOR SUCKS Paddle and give y'all a good whoopin'? :roll:

Monkeypoo,,, I sincerely apologize for my offensive language and hope for your forgiveness. I would thoroughly enjoy a good paddling,,,, but methinks DVD is avoiding my advances,,,,, sighhhhhh
Trishntek

Postby Monkeypoo » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 am

Monkeypoo

Postby Trishntek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:39 am

Kinetic V wrote:
Trishntek wrote:

I may not understand the context that this was posted in...but I came in here skimming the thread and I have a problem with the choice of words...the first 4 words to be precise. The English language has many words one can use in attack speech...surely we can craft something a little less offensive yet that gets across one's displeasure?

Just giving DVD a dose of his own bullshit in spades,,,, if you think this is bad,,,,, well I'll let you find it for yourself,,,, but it is on another DVD original thread. Again,,, my apologies for offensive remarks,,, the point is anyone who believes politics and religion have no place in our lives must be okay with absolute chaos and the worst of crimes not being criminal.
Trishntek

Postby graidawg » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:43 am

Monkeypoo wrote:I haven't talked to any of my 7 siblings in over 2 years. (Well, 5 siblings actually cuz 2 are dead). Ditto for my mother. I don't want to talk to or associate with any of them. I feel absolutely no guilt or shame about my decision either. [color=red]I love them, but I seriously do not like any of them. It may sound sucky, but it's really very healthy.[/color]

Ineither like nor love my parents or sibling. They are horrible people so i totally agree. I love my kids though

eric said ;
Not a god, just cocky self-assurance. It can be faked (trust me on this). Doesn't matter if you believe it, as long as you act that way others will

I have been doing that all my life but i will happily accept the superior skills of the better viking and learn (plus i will try and stop posting when i cant remebember what i was thinking about/looking for because i found a stash i had forgotten about)
FREE THE SHERPAS
Burners with torches is right and natural and just.-fishy.
CATCH AND RELEASE.
graidawg

Camp Name: Dread Pirate barbie

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:53 am

Trishntek wrote:

RUN?

MORON I am still here!

You still have not made your point and fact of the matter is, I have plenty of pics of me here.

Last I posted, there were complaints that the girls that were in my pics with me were too young for me.

is it this that makes you upset?

Not my fault that the young like me.

BM!

It's why it's changed my life!

They like me and don't like you and the testosterone that comes into play!

Tho fact of the matter, you want to suck my dick and I don't want you to!

HA HA HA HA HA!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby Kinetik V » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:54 am

I didn't want to come across as preachy...but the words just struck me as wrong...and coming from someone I always read without fail...it just struck me as odd and wrong.

As for DVD I believe in the adage of "Content is King" but he's not putting out the best content of late...in fact some of it is barely a cut above what I'd expect from a content farm...the same thing Google delivered a major bitch slap to with the algorithm change this week. I know he can deliver better...I'm just waiting for that to happen.

And with that it's very late and I have a long week ahead.....so I'll shut up.
Kinetic V
~~~~~~
When you finally let go, only then will you learn how to live.
I bring order to chaos. And I bring chaos to those who deserve it.
Kinetik V

Camp Name: Sanctuary West

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:57 am

Kinetic V wrote:I didn't want to come across as preachy...but the words just struck me as wrong...and coming from someone I always read without fail...it just struck me as odd and wrong.

As for DVD I believe in the adage of "Content is King" but he's not putting out the best content of late...in fact some of it is barely a cut above what I'd expect from a content farm...the same thing Google delivered a major bitch slap to with the algorithm change this week. I know he can deliver better...I'm just waiting for that to happen.

And with that it's very late and I have a long week ahead.....so I'll shut up.

HA HA HA HA HA!

Very good K!

yes ok, I have posed better but then again............................ :lol:

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:02 am

last post on this because it is beyond ridiculous!

All of the girls with me in my pics are over 21.

END OF STORY!

I dont like them any younger!

Ok, so they are all hot!

That is not my fault!

So really, how jealous/envious are you of me?

This has always been a problem for me at BM.

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby Trishntek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:02 am

DVD Burner wrote:
Trishntek wrote:

RUN?

MORON I am still here!

You still have not made your point and fact of the matter is, I have plenty of pics of me here.

Last I posted, there were complaints that the girls that were in my pics with me were too young for me.

is it this that makes you upset?

Not my fault that the young like me.

BM!

It's why it's changed my life!

They like me and don't like you and the testosterone that comes into play!

Tho fact of the matter, you want to suck my dick and I don't want you to!

HA HA HA HA HA!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The actual offering was to suck your cigar,,,, couldn't care less about your eensy weensy,,,
Trishntek

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion