looking for furry friends

All things outside of Burning Man.

looking for furry friends

Postby anabelsdreaming » Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:32 am

does anyone know of any furry camps out there? i am a stray little kitten that would love to find a home and furry friends to snuggle up with. or perhaps even a non furry camp who would like a pet kitty of their very own? meow.
anabelsdreaming

[b]Prrrrrrrfect.[/b]

Postby madmatt » Wed Feb 18, 2004 10:30 am

Kult of the Feral Kitten
The Great Feral Kitten Idol will keep a watchful eye over her human servants while she sits high atop her Queenly Column as we praise her to amaze her, climb into her warm belly to feed her, & spin fire and sticks to amuse her. This is no Josey and the Pussycats... This is CATS GONE WILD!

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
URL: home.earthlink.net/~bvontbridge/KOFK/KOFKsplash.html
madmatt

pleasures of the fur

Postby midgetsonparade » Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:19 pm

http://pressedfur.coolfreepages.com/press/vanityfair/
Ahh the furry fetish. Stange one it is.

fursuitsex.com
:twisted:
midgetsonparade

Postby robotland » Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:27 pm

Anybody catch the CSI addressing this subculture? Hysterical! Especially when Miss Kitty turned out to be Sanford.
Howdy From Kalamazoo
robotland

Postby rodent » Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:23 pm

BRC Animal Control Camp **snicker**

They'd love for you to **snicker, snicker** hangout with them... **snicker, snicker**

---
rodent (putting the eek in geek)
rodent

Postby BlueBirdPoof » Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:59 pm

robotland wrote:Anybody catch the CSI addressing this subculture?
It's my impression that CSI is filling the sort of function with modern subcultures that Dragnet and Hawaii 50 did with late 60s, early 70s ones. Sort of the gawking, pathologizing bringing it to middle america attention. Am I right here? Have they done bm yet? (Such a natural, given the setting.)
BlueBirdPoof

Postby Chai Guy » Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:44 pm

I believe the whole plushie/furry thing is an elaborate hoax perpetrated by a very witty cacophony society.

(that or we are starting to become even more weird than the Germans when it comes to our sexual fetishes)
Chai Guy

Postby unjonharley » Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:43 pm

Chai Guy wrote:I believe the whole plushie/furry thing is an elaborate hoax perpetrated by a very witty cacophony society.

(that or we are starting to become even more weird than the Germans when it comes to our sexual fetishes)

/
Problem is, No one will addmitt there conection with a cacophony society. You may already be a member.
/Running to catch the last basket of the day
unjonharley

Postby Rob the Wop » Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:01 pm

Chai Guy wrote:I believe the whole plushie/furry thing is an elaborate hoax perpetrated by a very witty cacophony society.

Shhhhhhh...

Remember, the first rule of the Plushie/Furry Cacophony Society is that there is NO Plushie/Furry Cacophony Society.
The other, other white meat.
Rob the Wop

Ok, Ok, Ok....

Postby Last Real Burner » Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:56 am

Who let the fur out of the bag?

furryly,
mr smith
"Do you know what happened to the boy who got everything he wished for? - He lived happily ever after".
Last Real Burner

Postby robotland » Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:02 am

BlueBirdPoof wrote:
robotland wrote:Anybody catch the CSI addressing this subculture?
It's my impression that CSI is filling the sort of function with modern subcultures that Dragnet and Hawaii 50 did with late 60s, early 70s ones. )

....It's hard to top the Star Trek episode with the Space Hippies..... A very interesting observation, BBP- It's almost as though we as viewers are supposed to react with more shock and disgust (or amusement) to the "counterculture" portrayed than to the violent crimes. Not that a disco filled with ball team mascots isn't profoundly disturbing.
Howdy From Kalamazoo
robotland

Yiikes

Postby madmatt » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:11 am

And what about "Trigger Happy," the Jackass knockoff whose most common gag is big furries doin it doggie style on the beach or wherever. Shocking.

I think that Anabel the shy little kitten, must be shocked to by the inferences here..."animal control camp"...what happens to fur when it meets propane flames. Yikes.
madmatt

Postby BlueBirdPoof » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:23 am

robotland wrote:....It's hard to top the Star Trek episode with the Space Hippies.....
And come to it--who'd want to. Ah, the poisonous pears.... Once again, Kirk is thrown out of the Garden of Eden. (He had the worst luck when it came to that. . .
BlueBirdPoof

Re: Yiikes

Postby anabelsdreaming » Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:43 pm

madmatt wrote:And what about "Trigger Happy," the Jackass knockoff whose most common gag is big furries doin it doggie style on the beach or wherever. Shocking.

I think that Anabel the shy little kitten, must be shocked to by the inferences here..."animal control camp"...what happens to fur when it meets propane flames. Yikes.

oh my god you people are all insane! big greasy old men dressed up in fursuits are not for having sexual relations with! they are for hugging.. but i heard its a sign of affection to gently hump their leg..
anabelsdreaming

Postby III » Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:36 pm

>>big greasy old men dressed up in fursuits are not for having sexual relations with!

well, now i know where i've been going wrong.

>>gently hump their leg.

(a) that's not my leg. (b) thank you.
III

Return to Open Discussion