"The art is in the digit!"

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby DVD Burner » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:01 pm

Obama broadens Bush's faith-based programs

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... 8325.story

By Mark Silva
12:15 PM PST, February 5, 2009
Reporting from Washington -- President Obama, continuing and broadening an initiative begun by former President Bush, has created a new White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships.

Under Bush, the office had supported the federal government's investment of more than $2 billion a year in private, mostly faith-based charities providing social services.

Speaking at the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington today, Obama said the office will help all community organizations -- religious and secular alike -- work on everything from helping people facing home mortgage foreclosure to providing job-training for those in need of work. "The goal of this office will not be to favor one religious group over another -- or even religious groups over secular groups," Obama said before signing an executive order establishing the office and an advisory council. "It will simply be to work on behalf of those organizations that want to work on behalf of our communities, and to do so without blurring the line that our founders wisely drew between church and state."

The president also addressed the role of faith in his own life and the need to bridge the many beliefs of Americans, including those without a religious faith -- as Obama, a Christian, has acknowledged he was raised.

Under Bush, who had campaigned for president in 2000 with a plea to "rally the armies of compassion," the Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives that he created early in office helped faith-based charities seek federal funding for the social services that they provide.

The former president, who failed to persuade Congress to approve the work legislatively, carried it out with an executive order creating an office run by a series of leaders, including a devout Catholic, and Democrat, who had worked for Mother Teresa, Jim Towey, who served for four years and left to become president of a Catholic university in Pennsylvania.

Obama has found a new leader for the recast Office for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships: Josh DuBois, 26, a Pentecostal minister who directed religious outreach for the Obama campaign. DuBois had been an associate pastor at a Pentecostal church in Massachusetts and holds a master's degree in public affairs from Princeton University.

"Joshua understands the issues at stake, knows the people involved, and will be able to bring everyone together -- from both the secular and faith-based communities, from academia and politics -- around our common goals," Obama said.

The office will have four priorities, the White House says:

* Making community groups an integral part of the nation's economic recovery and making poverty "a burden fewer have to bear when recovery is complete."

* Offering advice on supporting women and children, addressing teenage pregnancy and reducing the need for abortion.

* Supporting fathers "who stand by their families," helping young men find well-paying jobs and promoting "responsible fatherhood."

* Working with the National Security Council to foster interfaith dialogue with leaders and scholars around the world.

Speaking of his own faith In his prepared remarks today, Obama said: "I was not raised in a particularly religious household. I had a father who was born a Muslim but became an atheist, grandparents who were non-practicing Methodists and Baptists, and a mother who was skeptical of organized religion. . . . I didn't become a Christian until many years later, when I moved to the South Side of Chicago after college" and worked as a community organizer among churches. "It was on those streets, in those neighborhoods, that I first heard God's spirit beckon me."

At the prayer breakfast, the president also addressed the role that faith plays in America.

"Too often, we have seen faith wielded as a tool to divide us from one another -- as an excuse for prejudice and intolerance," Obama said. "Wars have been waged. Innocents have been slaughtered. For centuries, entire religions have been persecuted, all in the name of perceived righteousness.

"There is no doubt that the very nature of faith means that some of our beliefs will never be the same," he said. "We read from different texts. We follow different edicts. We subscribe to different accounts of how we came to be here and where we're going next -- and some subscribe to no faith at all.

"But no matter what we choose to believe, let us remember that there is no religion whose central tenet is hate," he said. "There is no God who condones taking the life of an innocent human being. This much we know."

Faith, the president said, also demands that Americans "lift up those who have fallen on hard times. This is not only our call as people of faith, but our duty as citizens of America, and it will be the purpose of the White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships that I'm announcing later today. . . .

"This work is important," he said, "because whether it's a secular group advising families facing foreclosure or faith-based groups providing job-training to those who need work, few are closer to what's happening on our streets and in our neighborhoods than these organizations."

mdsilva@tribune.com

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby DVD Burner » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:00 am

Ok, I change my mind about Obama.

He grew some balls today.

Guess the video will be out tomorrow.

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby DVD Burner » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:22 am

Got the video.
Obama comes out swinging.

http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/v ... t.cnn.html

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby DVD Burner » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:13 pm

Three RINOs Move Left for ‘Stimulus’

Posted by: tmc32 in Congress / Senate, Legislation, Take Action

Saturday, February 7, 2009

http://knowsomuch.blogivists.com/2009/0 ... -stimulus/

Last night three ‘Republican’ senators broke with their colleagues to support the ’stimulus’ bill. They say they can now support the bill since it was trimmed from somewhere over $900 billion to around $800 billion.
Thanks for easing our pain!
What happened to that ban on torture?

It is very important that everyone contact these senators. This is now being touted as a ‘bipartisan’ bill, with a ‘consensus’ of the senators in support. Three ‘left of RINO’ senators does not equal bipartisan!

The final vote on the bill is scheduled for Monday. We need to let these senators know that if they support this special interest pork bill they will have to answer to more than just the voters of their home state. Conservatives across the country must unite to defeat any ‘Republican’ that supports this bill, and these senators must be made aware of our intentions.

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby can't sit still » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:47 pm

Look like New Hampshire doesn't want to play the federal game any more;
http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/legisla ... R0006.html
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still

Postby DVD Burner » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:41 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YQ9wiOZ21s[/youtube]

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby DVD Burner » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:38 pm

White House Watermelon Email From California Mayor Dean Grose Inspires Outrage

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/2 ... 69933.html

February 25, 2009 03:30 PM

The mayor of Los Alamitos is coming under fire for an e-mail he sent out that depicts the White House lawn planted with watermelons, under the title "No Easter egg hunt this year."

Local businesswoman and city volunteer Keyanus Price, who is black, said Tuesday she received the e-mail from Mayor Dean Grose's personal account on Sunday and wants a public apology.

"I have had plenty of my share of chicken and watermelon and all those kinds of jokes," Price told The Associated Press. "I honestly don't even understand where he was coming from, sending this to me. As a black person receiving something like this from the city-freakin'-mayor - come on."

The Orange County Register first reported the e-mail on its Web site Tuesday night.

Grose confirmed to the AP that he sent the e-mail to Price and said he didn't mean to offend her. He said he was unaware of the racial stereotype that black people like watermelons.

He said he and Price are friends and serve together on a community youth board.

"Bottom line is, we laugh at things and I didn't see this in the same light that she did," Grose told the AP. "I'm sorry. It wasn't sent to offend her personally - or anyone - from the standpoint of the African-American race."

Grose, who became mayor in December, said he sent an apology e-mail to Price and her boss and also left her a voicemail apology.

Regardless, Price said it will be difficult for the two to work together.

"Now I am like - wow, is this really how he feels?" Price said.

Los Alamitos is a 2¼-square-mile Orange County city of around 12,000 people. The mayor is elected by fellow members of the five-seat City Council.

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby can't sit still » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:42 pm

Has anyone heard any results of Clinton's trip to china? I got this in mail... got no idea if there is any truth to it;

Back-story:

Henry Paulson has a long standing personal relationship with China's leadership, as do the Clinton's. The faltering US economy has been a major concern to global governments, particularly China. Outside of the obvious reasons for this concern, such as the rapid decline of their exports to us, China's purchase of new Treasury securities (our 'new' debt) - not to mention the enormous potential capital loss due to even a minor shift in securities value (they already own $682 billion of them) - is of monumental concern.

Two of their options are: stop buying Treasury securities (that allows the Fed to print the 'government stimulus money' - with the money our purchases from them have provided them with), and/or sell the securities they currently hold on the open market at a discount to cut their potential losses.

As a result, China recently demanded value guarantees for their US securities, the result was Hillary's recent visit to China:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0f8_1235673139

February 26, 2009
FEDS GRANT EMINENT DOMAIN AS COLLATERAL TO CHINA FOR U.S. DEBTS!

Beijing, China -- Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!

The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.

This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take -- inside the USA -- land, buildings, factories, perhaps even entire cities - to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.

Put simply, the feds have now actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to "take" all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.

This is an unimaginable betrayal of every man, woman and child in the USA. An outrage worthy of violent overthrow.

I am endeavoring to obtain images or copies of the actual document but in the interim, several different sources both in the US and in China have CONFIRMED this to me.

LMK the skinny on this.
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still

Postby ygmir » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:47 pm

if true, it's certainly treasonous...........I'll march...........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby littleflower » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:54 pm

lol ... i would love to watch the chinese government try to collect ... ha ha ha

i don't think so.
littleflower

Postby betrdanevr » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:40 pm

I'll believe it when Alex Jones says it's true.
betrdanevr

Postby jkisha » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:42 pm

It's all over the blogs and questionable internet 'news' sites; but there is absolutely no mention of it that I could find from any source I would deem credible.

JK
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
jkisha

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby betrdanevr » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:45 pm

That's exactly what I found too, John.

I figure if Alex isn't talking about it, it's REALLY bullshit. LOL
betrdanevr

Postby can't sit still » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:43 am

The only reason that I posted it is because, it's obvious that Clinton went to china to beg them to continue to buy our bonds. I'm suspicious of what she offered them as a guarantee. Suppose she gave them the Rocky Mountains or the Grand Canyon???
What they really need is water and wheat.
can't sit still

Postby jkisha » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:28 pm

can't sit still wrote:The only reason that I posted it is because, it's obvious that Clinton went to china to beg them to continue to buy our bonds. I'm suspicious of what she offered them as a guarantee. Suppose she gave them the Rocky Mountains or the Grand Canyon???
What they really need is water and wheat.

That's an interesting point of view. I thought that she would be visiting every country as part of the new, kinder, friendlier, more worldly good 'ole USA. I just assumed since the special envoy was sent to deal with the Israeli/Hammas situation, and Obama's first visit was to Canada, that being China was the new up-and-coming super-power (at least economically speaking) that it was the natural choice for her state visit. I'm sure the economy came up, but I doubt it was as nefarious as you believe it was.

JK
JK
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
jkisha

Postby can't sit still » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:44 pm

China is redeeming their bonds to cover their deficit. Obama wants to borrow about $ 3 trillion. China has 20 million in newly unemployed workers. Chinese banks have $ 1.4 trillion [old number] in bad loans. China has about $ 860 billion in dollars that are depreciating at about 14 % a year. With all the new printing, the depreciation will speed up.
Why should China buy our bonds? They need the money for domestic problems.
can't sit still

Postby can't sit still » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:58 pm

Imagine Rodney King in front of an audience;
http://www.tooshocking.com/videos/6041/ ... iot_Police
can't sit still

Postby jkisha » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:59 pm

According to one Russian Professor, this is what the U.S. will look like in 2010--after the civil war.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123051100709638419.html

JK
JK
jkisha

Postby can't sit still » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:10 pm

A bit more info on the China story;
http://www.rense.com/general85/ottrebut.htm
can't sit still

Postby jkisha » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:59 am

can't sit still wrote:A bit more info on the China story;

That, IMO, is a ridiculous article without a thread of truth.

First, the U.S. does not consider itself under the jurisdiction of that court. Second, the U.S. has veto power over any of that court's rulings.
Third, congress won't let China even buy certain property in the U.S.,
How could anyone then conclude they would allow China eminent domain rights.

Totally ridiculous.

JK
JK
jkisha

Postby ygmir » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:51 pm

jkisha wrote:

First, the U.S. does not consider itself under the jurisdiction of that court. Second, the U.S. has veto power over any of that court's rulings.

Totally ridiculous.

JK

don't I remember the Panama canal being u.s. territory?

and, I think I remember Clinton trying to turn over Long Beach harbor, or some such, to the Chicoms..........or talk of same........

Have I heard about U.N. troops on U.S. soil?...........
With their own equipment.........?

lots of stories out there......are they true? Or, do we so not want them to be true, we refuse to believe?........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby DVD Burner » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:24 am

Tussle over GOP leadership, party's future path

By BETH FOUHY – 2 hours ago

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... QD96PRABG0

NEW YORK (AP) — Rush Limbaugh has been Topic A in the political world, with Republicans debating his influence on their party and Democrats trying to elevate the conservative radio host to the GOP's de facto spokesman.

The skirmish has cast a bright light on the GOP and its search for leadership in the Obama era. But the personality-driven diversion has deflected attention from the deeper problems the party faces.

Simply put, the public isn't buying what Republicans are selling right now.

An NBC/Wall Street Journal poll this past week put Republican popularity at near historic lows. Just 26 percent in the survey viewed the party positively, compared with 68 percent for President Barack Obama, despite the economic crisis and sharp GOP criticism of his $3.8 trillion budget plan.

Republicans trailed by more than a 30-point margin on the question of which party is best positioned to end the recession.

Congressional Republicans did show remarkable near-unanimity in opposing Obama's $787 billion stimulus plan. Yet party leaders have proved less successful in articulating a competing message on the economy. Their call for smaller government and further tax cuts has rung hollow with the public, a majority of whom believe sizable federal intervention is necessary to improve the country's bleak financial condition.

Electorally, the GOP faces an environment that is uncertain at best and challenging at worst.

Republicans are optimistic about their chances this fall in the governor's races in Virginia and New Jersey, where Democrats now are in office. But the situation is more complicated in 2010, when the GOP is defending four open Senate seats, including two in powerhouses Florida and Ohio. Both are important presidential states that swung to Obama in 2008.

Republicans also may have to contend with a costly Senate primary in Pennsylvania between incumbent Arlen Specter and conservative former Rep. Pat Toomey. In addition, the National Republican Senatorial Committee has courted potential candidates in Kentucky, fearing that incumbent Jim Bunning may be in danger.

The party's up and coming leaders have stumbled a bit as well.

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, a potential presidential contender in 2012, was widely panned after his nationally televised response to Obama's address to Congress last month.

Jindal and other Southern governors, including South Carolina's Mark Sanford and Mississippi's Haley Barbour, have drawn flack for refusing money from Obama's economic stimulus plan to help expand unemployment benefits, even though their states have some of the highest unemployment rates in the country.

And Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee, has avoided the spotlight amid complaints in her state that she had been too focused on developing her national profile.

Democrats have their share of political headaches, most notably Illinois Sen. Roland Burris. He has refused to step down after acknowledging he had tried to raise money for the state's former governor, Rod Blagojevich, who appointed Burris to the seat before being impeached and removed from office.

In New York, Kirsten Gillibrand, recently appointed to the Senate seat left vacant when Hillary Rodham Clinton was named secretary of state, may face a serious primary challenge in 2010.

Still, little on the Democratic side compares with the Republican Party's challenges.

"We are in a situation that is not enviable," longtime New Hampshire GOP activist Tom Rath said. "We don't control the White House, either house in Congress, and we don't have a huge number of governors. And we had eight years where President Bush set the tone for the party."

Luckily for the GOP, many of those problems were obscured this past week by the Limbaugh flap.

To be sure, lots of Republicans are furious their party got bogged down in a fight over Limbaugh, a bombastic bomb thrower who repeatedly has declared he hopes Obama's economic policies will fail.

Party leaders are reluctant to criticize a radio host who commands an audience of 13 million largely Republican listeners per week. But Limbaugh is a polarizing figure who has limited appeal beyond the party's most conservative base.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich sharply criticized White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel, who kicked off the anti-Limbaugh strategy last weekend by calling Limbaugh "the voice and intellectual force and energy" driving the GOP.

"As long as Rahm Emanuel is in the White House, it's a Nixon White House," Gingrich said in an interview. Gingrich said the effort to tie Republicans to Limbaugh was "a totally cynical and divisive ploy that undermines what Obama has said about being bipartisan."

Other leading Democrats were part of the chorus as well. Former Obama campaign manager David Plouffe wrote a newspaper column comparing Limbaugh to "fingernails on a blackboard."

Limbaugh seemed to relish the brouhaha. On Wednesday, he invited Obama to debate him and offered to pay the president's way to his radio studio in Florida.

Sanford, the South Carolina governor and a potential 2012 presidential contender, dismissed the tussle over Limbaugh as "political theater" that had little relevance to most people's lives.

"It's all secondary to the larger question of whether people, on a gut level, feel the country's headed in the right direction and whether there are answers coming from both political parties that help them with issues that impact their lives," Sanford said.

Gingrich has started a new Web based group, AmericanSolutions.com, to help Republicans think creatively about issues such as financial markets, the environment and science and technological innovation.

He praised several GOP leaders as promising new voices for the party, including Sens. John Barrasso of Wyoming and Bob Corker of Tennessee, and Reps. Eric Cantor of Virginia, Kevin McCarthy of California and Mike Pence of Indiana.

And he had high praise for Jindal and Palin, whom he called "very smart" with a promising future.

"Think of the Republican Party as a tapestry where there are many threads," Gingrich said. "This is a tapestry that will emerge with tremendous strength and coherence."

Still, the challenges are such that the GOP chairman, Michael Steele, pledged in a radio interview to put the GOP on a "12-step program" to cure it of its ills. That came after he was forced to apologize to Limbaugh for calling his message "incendiary and ugly."

No less the Arizona Sen. John McCain, the 2008 GOP presidential candidate, said this past week that the party was on the ropes.

"We just lost two elections in a row, big time. Let's get together," McCain told Fox News.

Copyright © 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby DVD Burner » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:25 am

Love Rush with the GOP.

Great Representative.

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby jkisha » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:35 am

ygmir wrote:
jkisha wrote:

Totally ridiculous.

JK

and, I think I remember Clinton trying to turn over Long Beach harbor, or some such, to the Chicoms..........or talk of same........

lots of stories out there......are they true? Or, do we so not want them to be true, we refuse to believe?........

LOL Since when was Panama in, or part of the United States? We basically stole Panama to begin with; and to make up for the way it was originally obtained an agreement to return control back to Panama was signed.

I'm not familiar with Long Beach Harbor, but again, this just doesn't ring true to me either--unless you're referring to this

"In 1980, the United States normalized relations with China and, in effect, the Port sent officials to the People’s Republic of China for the first time. Less than a year later, the China Ocean Shipping Co. inaugurated international shipping and chose Long Beach Port its first U.S. port of call. International relations with other countries also formed with South Korea as the Hanjin Shipping Co. opens a 57-acre (230,000 m2) container terminal on Pier C in 1991. Along with Hanjin, COSCO, a Chinese international shipping carrier, secured business with the Port of Long Beach in 1997."

But this is hardly giving eminent domain rights to a foreign government.

JK
JK
jkisha

Postby ygmir » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:31 am

jkisha wrote:
ygmir wrote:
jkisha wrote:

Totally ridiculous.

JK

LOL Since when was Panama in, or part of the United States?

Or Alaska or Hawaii, or similarly, Guam, Puerto Rico, etc.?

We basically stole Panama to begin with; and to make up for the way it was originally obtained an agreement to return control back to Panama was signed.

So? In those days, things happened that way.

And, did not the Panamanians turn control over to the Chinese?

how would you compare that to getting California, etc from Mexico?
Washington and such from Russia/Canada? Texas?
Even the original 13 colonies? did we not just land and take them?
well, we did trade for Manhattan........

I'm not familiar with Long Beach Harbor, but again, this just doesn't ring true to me either--unless you're referring to this

I seem to recall a Clinton proposal to give Chicoms jurisdiction over long beach harbor.........

"In 1980, the United States normalized relations with China and, in effect, the Port sent officials to the People’s Republic of China for the first time. Less than a year later, the China Ocean Shipping Co. inaugurated international shipping and chose Long Beach Port its first U.S. port of call. International relations with other countries also formed with South Korea as the Hanjin Shipping Co. opens a 57-acre (230,000 m2) container terminal on Pier C in 1991. Along with Hanjin, COSCO, a Chinese international shipping carrier, secured business with the Port of Long Beach in 1997."

But this is hardly giving eminent domain rights to a foreign government.

JK
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby can't sit still » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:07 am

Obama is sending mixed signals. His refusal to concentrate on "single payer" health care is looked at as corporate. His espousing of "carbon cap and trade" is viewed as purely socialist.
Medical care is problematic because of cost. The little black bag that a doctor used to carry didn't cost much. The proton beam generator at Loma Linda cost $ 100 million,,,, paid for by the 7th Day Adventists. The hardware is just SO expensive today. And don't forget the machine that goes,,, Ping! :lol:
can't sit still

Postby can't sit still » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:16 pm

Any time that you're looking for a different point of view, Fulford never fails;
http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/
can't sit still

Postby jkisha » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:14 pm

I like the talk I am now hearing to the effect of "If the banks [and possible other businesses] are too big to be allowed to fail, maybe they should be broken up and regulations be put in place to not allow any business to grow so big that their demise could put our entire economy/country in jeopardy and require bailouts from the government".

Won't much help the current situation, but might prevent this type of thing from happening again in the future--along with limiting the types of instruments that can be traded too.

Makes sense to me.

JK
JK
jkisha

Postby ygmir » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:22 pm

jkisha wrote:I like the talk I am now hearing to the effect of "If the banks [and possible other businesses] are too big to be allowed to fail, maybe they should be broken up and regulations be put in place to not allow any business to grow so big that their demise could put our entire economy/country in jeopardy and require bailouts from the government".

Won't much help the current situation, but might prevent this type of thing from happening again in the future--along with limiting the types of instruments that can be traded too.

Makes sense to me.

JK

I don't see that any business, even now, would "crumble" our economy.........
Certainly, no more pain would be involved than the generations it'll take to pay off the "bailouts"........

I'd rather see what doesn't work, fail, and, new build from the ashes...........

Painful, but, swift and then move on. I think this will stretch the suffering out over generations.............
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion