Hea eplaya Listen up.

All things outside of Burning Man.

Hea eplaya Listen up.

Postby enthropic » Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:42 am

We must start to learn how to ignore. We are only feeding power to the Ignorant. Our aggravation, annoyance, and anger are what these people want. Quit responding And posting to them. Boredom will soon set in they will grow weak and start to slowly crawl away. We can sit back and laugh at the old posts, sbm.org website, the foolishness of a few people that will not be taken seriously by anybody. The people of the Black Rock Desert Love us, I know this... some depend on us.

Like the ranter at the port o let

"If it's shit put it in the toilet, if it's trash take it home, I want to be here if you don't Don't bring your shity trash to our playa".
enthropic

as a matter of fact the People at Blackrock Hate Burning ma

Postby allanon2 » Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:53 am

i have thousands of pages of docuemnts(FOIA request from BLM) from every group that has been at blackrock before burning man came to town and they all (well 90%) hate burning man.
what it does to the enviroment
how it degrades the lake bed (pliya serpents) one day I suspect a land sailor will get seriosuly hurt or killed becuase of them.

etc.... i can go on for days

yeah maybe the shops owners in gerlach and empirelike yah. but the rest of them? what do they get out of it.
the rich get richer (top 5%)

the rest get left behind.
sigh

i guess you like republican economicsthen?

it will trickle down correct.
allanon2

Postby Tancorix » Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:25 pm

Cross posting is going to get you nothing but disrespect and for some users, a very quick flick of the scroll bars to ignore your posts.

For someone who's trying to garner support for their positions your doing a fine job of alienating everyone. Cut the cross posting...and don't be surprised if your threads are the first ones consolidated to one sujbect area if the admins get time to do it.
Tancorix

umm i didn't cross post. only repsonding to a cross poster

Postby allanon2 » Sun Jan 18, 2004 3:47 pm

i was just repsonding to a cross poster

so umm tell the guy who started this message thread.

Tancorix wrote:Cross posting is going to get you nothing but disrespect and for some users, a very quick flick of the scroll bars to ignore your posts.

For someone who's trying to garner support for their positions your doing a fine job of alienating everyone. Cut the cross posting...and don't be surprised if your threads are the first ones consolidated to one sujbect area if the admins get time to do it.
allanon2

Postby respecttheplanet » Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:25 am

Tancorix wrote:Cross posting is going to get you nothing but disrespect and for some users, a very quick flick of the scroll bars to ignore your posts.

Wait..

Us crossposting = bad
Burning Man fans crossposting and creating new threads saying "Ignore the dissenters!" = ok?

Sounds a bit backwards (and might I say... biased) to me.
respecttheplanet

Postby stuart » Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:40 pm

actually, I would say you both suck for your bad behavior.
stuart

Return to Open Discussion