so what do peopel think about this website?

All things outside of Burning Man.

so what do peopel think about this website?

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:58 pm

Postby Tancorix » Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:30 pm

The truth is out there!
Domain ID:D99684330-LROR
Domain Name:STOPBURNINGMAN.ORG
Created On:22-Aug-2003 19:28:23 UTC
Last Updated On:14-Dec-2003 03:10:42 UTC
Expiration Date:22-Aug-2004 19:28:23 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:R34-LROR
Registrant ID:DOTR-00990929
Registrant Name:Stop BMorg
Registrant Organization:StopBMORG
Registrant Street1:2122 East Playa Street
Registrant City:Gerlach
Registrant State/Province:NV
Registrant Postal Code:89412
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.7755567890
Registrant Email:stopbmorg@hotmail.com
Admin ID:DOTC-03263577
Admin Name:Stop BMorg
Admin Organization:StopBMORG
Admin Street1:2122 East Playa Street
Admin City:Gerlach
Admin State/Province:NV
Admin Postal Code:89412
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.7755567890
Admin Email:stopbmorg@hotmail.com
Tech ID:DOTC-03263577
Tech Name:Stop BMorg
Tech Organization:StopBMORG
Tech Street1:2122 East Playa Street
Tech City:Gerlach
Tech State/Province:NV
Tech Postal Code:89412
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.7755567890
Tech Email:stopbmorg@hotmail.com
Name Server:NS1.PBP.NET
Name Server:NS1.ARXSYSTEMS.NET
Name Server:NS2.ARXSYSTEMS.NET

This is all a long winded way of saying this is the biggest bunch of monkey poo I've seen in quite some time. It's a waste of bandwidth and if the owners of this site can't even provide a valid address or contact information, how can we believe anything else that they tell us?
Tancorix

Postby sunsh1ne » Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:20 pm

What thef**ck is that website trying to prove??! Its obviouse that the person who set it up has nothing better to do and is afraid of identifing themselves. Whatever....yes there are errors that occur each year, but errors happen everywhere, even when humans aren't involved. True believers wont bother with this nonsense...and the others? to hell with them!
sunsh1ne

Postby Rob the Wop » Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:35 pm

sunsh1ne wrote:True believers wont bother with this nonsense...and the others? to hell with them!

Uhm... this worries me more than the website ever will. I hope you are using "true believer" in sarcasm. Otherwise you have just unknowingly entered in a cult follower status.
The other, other white meat.
Rob the Wop

Finally, Someone knows for what...

Postby Apollonaris Zeus » Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:08 pm

Water sucking desert Vamps, we are!

There are problems, no doubt when you use alot of water.

One can foresee parking near the road and being shuttled into BRC.

Voluntarily of course and a great sacrifice to preserve the playa.

Might try it myself if they could shuttle my ton of shit.

A I Z
Apollonaris Zeus

this website is not trying to prove anything it is letting p

Postby allanon2 » Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:41 pm

sunsh1ne wrote:What thef**ck is that website trying to prove??! Its obviouse that the person who set it up has nothing better to do and is afraid of identifing themselves. Whatever....yes there are errors that occur each year, but errors happen everywhere, even when humans aren't involved. True believers wont bother with this nonsense...and the others? to hell with them!

its also rather easy to put up a website like this today.
we have spent money for the name. so hopefully help others know what the truth is. if they still want to be part of that truth then fine but none shoudl ever be told one thingg and the truth be differn't.
or do you like getting lied to?

the erathguardians attempt to plant trees and "refurbish" the wetland is potentialy illegal if its a true wetland and by the way it does meet the defintaiton of a wetland in California. I helped test tI think it was the army core of engineerswetland defination when I took a wetland clas in 1991 at San Francisco State university. So yes you cna say I know what I am talkign about.you think puttign non native plants in a area is good? to me it just shows me how big of a idiot they are.
sigh
allanon2

Postby Chimp » Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:18 am

Fuck Me Allanon2, your spelling is atrocious - I hope you are severely fucking dyslexic otherwise you have no excuesese, ahem, sorry excuse.
Chimp

Postby robotland » Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:23 am

...That you care about spelling MIGHT put you in a minority as far as the eplaya's concerned. However, that you feel it important to criticize the spelling of others CERTAINLY does.
Howdy From Kalamazoo
robotland

Postby Chimp » Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:54 am

Donkey balls, I should have known there would be a knight in shining fucking armour to the rescue

How very 'right on' of you Robotland. You obviously have the sense of humour of a tin of corned beef (and a particularly unfunny one at that)

"Ooooh, don't say anything rude about his spelling, you might hurt his feelings, besides, its really nasty....and just so un burning man"

Big...Fat...Fuckin'...Donkey Balls.

Got that?
Chimp

Postby Patience » Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:21 am

ImageImage
It's not that I hate you. It's just that I'm a much better person than you.
Patience

ahh so mature chimp. so if someone talks politely you flame?

Postby allanon2 » Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:24 am

i ask for a logical discussion and i get illlogical flames? wow i hope you dont have any kids or are near kids.
but lets discuss the facts at hand

i am more than happy to discuss any details with facts that peopel are looking for.
so go ahead and shoot

and yes i do have a spellign problem. plus is this not a conversation? and if so do you cuss at peopel every time they missay a word when you are talking to them?

so what facts at
www.stopburingman.org woudl people like more information on?

Chimp wrote:Donkey balls, I should have known there would be a knight in shining fucking armour to the rescue

How very 'right on' of you Robotland. You obviously have the sense of humour of a tin of corned beef (and a particularly unfunny one at that)

"Ooooh, don't say anything rude about his spelling, you might hurt his feelings, besides, its really nasty....and just so un burning man"

Big...Fat...Fuckin'...Donkey Balls.

Got that?
Last edited by allanon2 on Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
allanon2

Dear phonetically and dyslexically challenged;

Postby Apollonaris Zeus » Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:24 am

Where's the Spell checker on this site?

This sites been cursed me thinks!

We could shift the burden of suppling some of the water to the participants and camps surrounding the streets. We can then sun shower them at day break to allow the water to soak into the playa instead of evaporate into the air before the morning traffic rush to the playa. That could cut our water by a 1/4 or less.

www.Just-thoughts-for-thinking.com

A II Z
Apollonaris Zeus

BLm wont allow water used that way

Postby allanon2 » Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:26 am

the 10+ thousands of gallosn fo water a day. i bet its much more I should count the trucks and make a computation but blm wants the water on the road ways and since its non potable when means non tested it cant be used for people contact

Apollonaris Zeus wrote:Where's the Spell checker on this site?

This sites been cursed me thinks!

We could shift the burden of suppling some of the water to the participants and camps surrounding the streets. We can then sun shower them at day break to allow the water to soak into the playa instead of evaporate into the air before the morning traffic rush to the playa. That could cut our water by a 1/4 or less.

www.Just-thoughts-for-thinking.com

A II Z
allanon2

Re: this website is not trying to prove anything it is letti

Postby BlueBirdPoof » Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:34 am

allanon2 wrote:the erathguardians attempt to plant trees and "refurbish" the wetland is potentialy illegal if its a true wetland and by the way it does meet the defintaiton of a wetland in California. I helped test tI think it was the army core of engineerswetland defination when I took a wetland clas in 1991 at San Francisco State university. So yes you cna say I know what I am talkign about.you think puttign non native plants in a area is good? to me it just shows me how big of a idiot they are.

This is a little all over the place. First off, what does the law in California have to do with practice in Nevada? And the Core is the Feds--although why we have to bring a bunch of dam builders into this discussion is beyond me. And I don't know how we got to non-native plants. Oh well. And forget gripes about spelling--lets go to grammer. "What idiots they are," or "What an idiot he/she/it is."
As far as I can tell in the absence of a coherent post is that we are complaining about BLM's lack of action for a supposed violation of California law on non-BLM, Nevada land. Also, does it make any difference to you that the vendor you're accusing no longer has the contract? Or is that just another nefarious plot to cover some murder that took place in the Calicos by unnamed burners so that they could put a quart of fresh human blood in man and make a proper sacrafice of it thereby sealing the minds of all who watched the conflageration into being unquestioning slaves of Larry Harvey and Stephen King, ready to serve as their assassins when we get the appropriate cue?
I can understand why you can't get any conservation groups or pro-bono lawyers to help you on this.
BlueBirdPoof

Postby stuart » Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:13 pm

chimp, the guy can spell. He is just trying to be clever about disguising the identity of multiple puppets. WSPR is the irrational, non-responsive good spelling and grammer sock. Allanon<n> is the poor spelling but goodly environmentalist. Burningmanrocks is the 'gee whiz, do they really do that?' sock. The list grows daily.
stuart

Postby Badger » Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:44 pm

i ask for a logical discussion...

You've asked for no such thing.

You've attempted to initiate a thread under bogus, disingenuous circumstances that seeks to buttress a point of view which you've yet to prove you're able to sustain under scrutiny.

They're not the same. That you're incapable of distinguishing the difference suggests to me that at this juncture of your diatribe, real dialogue around your basic points won't happen.

It never does.

What will happen is probably much like what's happened with WillRogersSmallPenis. We'll stop by here on occasion and watch as you toss the shit out from the monkey cage. Some of us will be motivated to taunt while others will just pass on by shaking their heads at the pitiable little wank you've exposed yourself to be.
Desert dogs drink deep.

Badger

umm excuse me i am not puspsly misspellign my words

Postby allanon2 » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:50 pm

stuart wrote:chimp, the guy can spell. He is just trying to be clever about disguising the identity of multiple puppets. WSPR is the irrational, non-responsive good spelling and grammer sock. Allanon<n> is the poor spelling but goodly environmentalist. Burningmanrocks is the 'gee whiz, do they really do that?' sock. The list grows daily.

just ask my friends and they will agree

ahh your a conspirist theory guy. wow that explains your ideas then

so give me questions and i will address them each oen by one.
allanon2

Postby stuart » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:30 pm

questions

1 what lies have I been told?
2 what is your gripe? Is it the environment, drugs, rape, money, deaths?
3 do you want the event shut down?
4 what do YOU (the hivemind of course) propose?
stuart

Postby stuart » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:31 pm

do you not see the irony in calling ME a conspiracy theorist?
stuart

Postby allanon2 » Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:32 pm

stuart wrote:questions

that BM is niot truely a leave no trace event. That BLM looks the other way go see www.stopburningman.org and see for yourself.

it is that peole are being lied to and not thinkign for themselves. that BMORG does in deed damage the enviroment. I just went through some FOIA documents and will get them to the person who runs the website so he can put them up.

No i want it better maanged. I want people so see the truth. I want people to think for themselves and not be lied to. make a judgment for yourself and decide.

see above
allanon2

my goals as asked

Postby allanon2 » Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:32 pm

stuart wrote:questions

that BM is niot truely a leave no trace event. That BLM looks the other way go see www.stopburningman.org and see for yourself.

it is that peole are being lied to and not thinkign for themselves. that BMORG does in deed damage the enviroment. I just went through some FOIA documents and will get them to the person who runs the website so he can put them up.

No i want it better maanged. I want people so see the truth. I want people to think for themselves and not be lied to. make a judgment for yourself and decide.

see above
allanon2

Return to Open Discussion