Screw the Banks and Investment Firms

All things outside of Burning Man.

Postby can't sit still » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:28 pm

Here's some speculation that I expect to come true;
"Reliable word that Bank of America branch managers just received a letter or memo from the USFed instructing them to perhaps be ready for a one-week universal shut-down of the banking system , including access to checking accounts, savings accounts and credit cards. Reliable word has it that BofA bank branches received a shipment of signs last week, reading “WE'RE SORRY, BUT DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL, WE CANNOT BE OPEN AT THIS TIME.â€
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Postby wonderphil » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:19 pm

jkisha wrote:wonderphil, what are you doing quoting from the New York Times? You know that they are a tool for the liberal left wing fanatics and you can't believe a thing they say.

JK


Thank you John for pointing that out about " The New York Times" ?

I never claimed they were fanatics, only left biased "liberal rags". This rag is is one of many which is just a mouthpiece for the Dumocrap Party. It has no mind of its own; whatever the ultralibs like Pelosi, Boxer, Waters, Obamanation are spewing, that's what they print.

Toilet paper.


But when you go back a few years in the rags archives a person can find some gotyahs, so I like to quote from the liberal rags because I know that "YOU PEOPLE" will give it some credence when what I am quoting and it makes "YOUR PEOPLE" look like the fools they really are. :P

In this case it was Barney Baloney Frank who said when talking about freddie and fanny;
''The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing.''

What bothers me is when these partisan try to put all the blame on others instead of excepting responsibility.

In my opinion, Barney Frank is partially at fault but is a more reasonable person who can work with others to solve problems compared to that dirty nasty stinking partisan cunt Nancy Pelosi.

Pelosi alone makes it no wonder that congress approval rate is in a hole under the basement compared to Bush who is in the basement.
wonderphil
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:09 pm

Postby Simon of the Playa » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:09 am

phil, you dont get laid ever, do you...

i can tell by your writing style....you're ugly, overweight, and you never get to play hide the salami, unless it's in your hand....possibly doing that "keystroke" thing...


i'm sorry phil that you are this way. It all makes sense now....


bitter bitter bitter man with a little little penis.


(i on the other hand am HANDSOME, OVERSEXED, and HUNG LIKE A SHETLAND PONY)


yeah, the truth hurts, dont it.

Image
fuck you, it's magic


Less Hanky, More Panky™

A gift for the Playa

THIS YEARS POSTERS

2015 posters
User avatar
Simon of the Playa
 
Posts: 15514
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Rochester, Nevada.
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Postby Toolmaker » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:43 am

can't sit still wrote:Toolmaker, THAT is bogus !! You just posted it because he's an optimist :lol:
So, our economy has no capital and no engine. Bummer.



All the gas in the world won't help if you have no engine to put it in. If we got rid of NAFTA, GATT, etc and brought all these jobs BACK we might have a fighting chance. I don't see that happening so I guess we are doomed. At the risk of sounding like a union guy..

BUY AMERICAN!

bullets that is
This account has been closed as demanded by Wedeliver.
Toolmaker
 
Posts: 2512
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:44 pm

Postby can't sit still » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:29 am

Toolmaker, the whole thing about unions is that they lost their steam when containerized shipping was invented. Within certain limits, that put the Asian sweatshop in direct competition with the American worker. If they're willing to work for a bowl of rice, that's where the capital will be invested. We think too much in the short term so we buy at Wal-mart. :(
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Postby ygmir » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:36 am

It's an interesting conflict:
People want high wages, large profits, cheap goods, and, buy American............
IMHO, they don't mix............

If we isolated, we could still get everything we need, but, it'd be way more expensive and, therefore, we'd not get to have as much "stuff"........But, would be supporting our own nation........
A lot of people chant the "take care of our own" mantra, relating to retail, but, still buy what's cheap, and usually imported............

We can make everything we'd ever need here, as far as raw materials and, skill go.....it'd just cost more, as in your "bowl of rice" example.

So........
How to get people to "step up"?
The problem, or at least one, IMHO, is that the "masses" are uneducated, isolated, and happy as long as fast food and cable tv are still there.........nothing much else matters to them.......no sight for the "big picture"..........

Of course, I state this as my own POV........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 27200
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby Ugly Dougly » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:45 am

I am so pleased that Congress was not ready to do what it took to save America until they attached some pork-barrel provisions to the bill.

Can I have some bacon now?
User avatar
Ugly Dougly
 
Posts: 16506
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Location: San Jose, CA
Burning Since: 1996

Postby can't sit still » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:11 am

Investment tips for 2008


For all of you with any money left, be aware of the next expected mergers

so that you can get in on the ground floor and make some BIG bucks.


Watch for these consolidations in 2008:


1.) Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W. R. Grace Co. will merge and become:

Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.


2.) PolygramRecords, Warner Bros., and ZestaCrackers join forces and become:

Poly, Warner Cracker.


3.) 3M will merge with Goodyear and become:

MMMGood.


4. ZippoManufacturing, AudiMotors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge and become:

ZipAudiDoDa.



5. FedEx is expected to join its competitor, UPS, and become:

FedUP.


6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become:

Fairwell Honeychild.


7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become:

PouponPants.


8. Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become:

Knott NOW!


And finally....


9. Victoria 's Secret and Smith & Wesson will merge under the new name:

TittyTittyBangBang
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Postby wonderphil » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:59 pm

Simon of the Playa wrote: yeah, the truth hurts, dont it.

Image



:lol:

Ok so we now know that you are a collector of Zoo porn.

Is that your pony fantasy or do you keep him on your farm? If so you might want to get that mare he's sniffing away from him. Looks like he wants to waste that stiff one on her instead in one of your holes where you know it belongs. OTOH maybe that is how you get him ready to "take you", I don't know how that shit works but I have an open mind so please explain.
wonderphil
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:09 pm

Postby Elderberry » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:08 pm

double posted some how.

JK
User avatar
Elderberry
Moderator
 
Posts: 12715
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby Elderberry » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:09 pm

wonderphil wrote:[ I never claimed they were fanatics, only left biased "liberal rags". This rag is is one of many which is just a mouthpiece for the Dumocrap Party. It has no mind of its own; whatever the ultralibs like Pelosi, Boxer, Waters, Obamanation are spewing, that's what they print.

Toilet paper.




One of the things that the republican party has done successfully is to really play down to their base. There strategy is "If we don't like the message (substitute truth), we'll have to kill the messenger (substitute N.Y. Times)." And their base (substitute wonderphil) actually is gullible enough to believe and follow blindly. Well not so hard to understand considering most of them are born again christians that are taught almost from birth to believe what they are told and follow blindly.

JK
User avatar
Elderberry
Moderator
 
Posts: 12715
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby Elderberry » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:19 pm

http://www.charlierose.com/shows/2008/10/01/1/an-exclusive-conversation-with-warren-buffett

Here's the link to the interview Charlie Rose had with Warren Buffett on the economy and his opinions of the 'bail out' plan.

JK
User avatar
Elderberry
Moderator
 
Posts: 12715
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby ygmir » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:59 pm

Dang those nutty Republicans, JK............dirty rotten two faced cheatin' liars.........

How did all the saints get to be Democrats, anyway? or, is it how did all the Democrats get to be saints?..........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 27200
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby Elderberry » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:08 pm

ygmir wrote:Dang those nutty Republicans, JK............dirty rotten two faced cheatin' liars.........

How did all the saints get to be Democrats, anyway? or, is it how did all the Democrats get to be saints?..........


Never said dems were saints--far from it. But I've never heard the dems demonize the news media because they don't like the news they are reporting. Hell, they even managed to co-opt an entire network to report news with their own biased twist.

Both candidates tell lies, but the republicans do it a whole lot more and do it in a much more insidious way.

JK
User avatar
Elderberry
Moderator
 
Posts: 12715
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby can't sit still » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:12 pm

"Banks' discount window borrowings averaged $367.80 billion per day in the week ended October 1, nearly double the previous record daily average of $187.75 billion last. It has become increasingly difficult for banks to borrow from anywhere else."The previous week, it was $46 billion a day.
OK, so we have 1 week at $46B.... 1 week at $187B.... 1 week at $367B

"Primary credit borrowings also hit a record high of $44.46 billion per day in the latest week, up from $39.36 billion the previous week."
OK, so we have primary borrowing on top. So, we average it out to $40B a day. That changes the numbers to; 1st week $430 B... 2nd week $1135B... 3rd week $2035 B AAAHHHHAA, do we see a pattern here? Son-of-a-gun, It doubles every week. Next week, it will be $4T ,, then comes $8T Imagine that. In a couple of weeks, the banks are going to need one fucking trillion dollars a day. Gee whiz, do you think that this will affect the election?

"Primary dealers and other broker dealers' credit borrowings were $146.57 billion as of Wednesday October 1, up from $105.66 billion in the week to September 24."
So, we have about $3.7 trillion,,, throw in the TIP above. We're just under $4 trillion.
What did you say that we were going to do with $700 billion?
Should I mention that both the TAF and primary borrowing have been going strong for months. Sure, they're mostly 28 day notes but, everyone is rolling them over.
The banks have taken in $6.24 trillion in deposits. $6 trillion is gone. That's just the depositors. The shareholders are going to get flamed. Is it any wonder that they're fleeing in masse.
But, don't worry. Bush said that the banks are sound.
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Postby wonderphil » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:32 pm

jkisha wrote:Never said dems were saints--far from it.


While that is a start, now how about denouncing left wing racists?

But I've never heard the dems demonize the news media because they don't like the news they are reporting. Hell, they even managed to co-opt an entire network to report news with their own biased twist.


what do you think that statement was? You picked up dem propagamda and ran with the ball as if it was the truth. It is really no different than me calling certain papers "liberal rags" except for the very obvious fact that I am right and you are totally full of shit. :P


Both candidates tell lies, but the republicans do it a whole lot more and do it in a much more insidious way.
JK


There you go again,
You only think whatever is a lie because you don't believe it.
I say the dems lie far more. duh you just told another one.
wonderphil
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:09 pm

Postby wonderphil » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:57 pm

jkisha wrote:
One of the things that the republican party has done successfully is to really play down to their base. There strategy is "If we don't like the message (substitute truth), we'll have to kill the messenger (substitute N.Y. Times)." And their base (substitute wonderphil) actually is gullible enough to believe and follow blindly.
JK


Substitute dem for repub above, substitute Palin, Fox network, Rush or any of the others so called right wingers for NY TIMES above. and sub JKisha in place of wonderphil. What is the difference? both parties do it. I think the dems have been very successful at it lately may have picked up a few pointers from the repubs.

jkisha wrote:Well not so hard to understand considering most of them are born again christians that are taught almost from birth to believe what they are told and follow blindly.
We could substitute any number of names for fanatical democrat special interest groups in place of Christians above, use your imagination.

My mother is still trying to make me drink the Christian kool aid so that is not the reason in my case. That shows I have an open mind unlike a cult follower
wonderphil
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:09 pm

Postby ygmir » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:59 pm

jkisha wrote:
ygmir wrote:Dang those nutty Republicans, JK............dirty rotten two faced cheatin' liars.........

How did all the saints get to be Democrats, anyway? or, is it how did all the Democrats get to be saints?..........


Never said dems were saints--far from it. But I've never heard the dems demonize the news media because they don't like the news they are reporting. Hell, they even managed to co-opt an entire network to report news with their own biased twist.

Both candidates tell lies, but the republicans do it a whole lot more and do it in a much more insidious way.

JK


Well........the Dems demonize Fox news........and, the Reps demonize the other outlets........seems, then, between Fox and the others, they must balance eachother.....otherwise, both sides wouldn't whine so much about them...........

Do I understand your position to be that both are liars, but, the Reps. tell more and bigger lies?
Are we, then, back to discussing, in analogy, who is a nicer guy, Stalin or Mao?....................Can it be said so much of that argument is related to POV?..........

I think they're all liars, and, just as bad as eachother........
I have no interest, really, in the minutia relating to who says what, when...........Most reports of news, to me, are like reading a report for an accountant. The author can take "facts" and make them say anything the author wants.........

I respect your opinion, and, right to see things exactly as you do.

Sometimes, I think of the quote, (I can't remember from whom or it's exact wording) :

From the Japanese side of WWII, the allies were the bad guys........

It all depends on POV, I'd submit........

Makes for great reading, though...........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 27200
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby Elderberry » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:03 pm

Well, the philosophy I live by is "Opinions are like ass holes. Everybody has one, and they are all full of shit." (Including mine! :lol: )

JK
User avatar
Elderberry
Moderator
 
Posts: 12715
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby ygmir » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:06 pm

hey, we agree........Image
Image
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 27200
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby wonderphil » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:01 am

jkisha wrote:Well, the philosophy I live by is "Opinions are like ass holes. Everybody has one, and they are all full of shit." (Including mine! :lol: )

JK


John,

For what it is worth, I respect you more for saying that. Your opinion has value even though I may seem to disagree with you most of the time, that is what makes a democracy. I think there is too much polarization, too much partisan politics. We have both have expressed partisan views nothing really wrong with that. I am still waiting for you to declare you do not support left wing racists. I suspect that you do not support that and I think that you have not really thought about it that way as if only right wing racists exist-- as you may have been spoon fed in your education, open your mind , see what is going on.


I think we need people of opposing views to fairly exchange ideas, by using logic and facts and of course opinions (can't avoid that) with each other.
Having an open mind is the burning man way not some "my way is correct" approach.

The red states / blue states divide in our country is not good. I think that it is good for people of opposing views to exchange opinions and ideas, sometimes that is hard to do because people tend to get into a name calling mode calling each other fools (yes I know I am guilty of that). In an ideal world, the interchange of ideas would be factual, fair, truthful and by made by using logic , not emotion. That is not going to happen as we both know that opinions (can't avoid that) are like assholes we all have them and they are full of shit.
wonderphil
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:09 pm

Postby Toolmaker » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:27 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeqjykY5wPk[/youtube]
This account has been closed as demanded by Wedeliver.
Toolmaker
 
Posts: 2512
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:44 pm

Postby Simon of the Playa » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:48 am

correct me if i'm wrong (im not) but wasnt it the new york times that was spoon fed the lie about WMD's by the office of the Vice pres, and then used as Proof after it was published by Judith Miller?


and the Right rallied around this Bogus info as if it were the word of god.


The NYT is only as liberal as the story that pisses off the conservatives and visa versa.

Phil, what ARE you gonna do once the dems take control? Blame the media?
Blame the Congress? Blame Foreigners? blame Clinton?

do you see a pattern here?

you are past help, and maybe you should move to the wilds of montana and spend the next 8 years listening to Art Bell with the rest of the White Nazis of the "Inland Empire".

just a thought.
fuck you, it's magic


Less Hanky, More Panky™

A gift for the Playa

THIS YEARS POSTERS

2015 posters
User avatar
Simon of the Playa
 
Posts: 15514
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Rochester, Nevada.
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Postby Toolmaker » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:56 am

Simon of the Playa wrote:maybe you should move to the wilds of montana and spend the next 8 years listening to Art Bell with the rest of the White Nazis of the "Inland Empire".

just a thought.


Is Art Bell a nazi/white supremacist type?
This account has been closed as demanded by Wedeliver.
Toolmaker
 
Posts: 2512
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:44 pm

Postby ygmir » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:16 am

Toolmaker:
I think the video you posted is of grave liners...........I recognize them....
Most states require the casket be placed with one, so, the ground doesn't collapse.
the flat part (lid in the video) goes on the bottom, then the casket, then the larger cover.......
I'm thinking that particular video is just something to stir things up........

But, that's just my thought........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 27200
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby Toolmaker » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:07 pm

ygmir wrote:Toolmaker:
I think the video you posted is of grave liners...........I recognize them....
Most states require the casket be placed with one, so, the ground doesn't collapse.
the flat part (lid in the video) goes on the bottom, then the casket, then the larger cover.......
I'm thinking that particular video is just something to stir things up........

But, that's just my thought........


They are much smaller than any casket I have ever seen. They are only wide enough to fit an average adult. A fat ass like me would fit tight and some 300+ folk might not fit at all. There are some videos out on youtube showing the scale with a person removing one and foolin with the lid. When my grandfather was buried he had a liner but it was 3 times the size of these.

Also why are they being stored in such LARGE quantities. Some FEMA owned sited have as many as a million of em on the same land as what looks like a prison facility.

There are folks marking locations of the FEMA camps in google maps.. these can be verified by anyone nearby that wants to take a short trip.

According to "theory" when the economy is done for all the way FEMA will "manage" the country during the "emergency". Another "theory" floatin around is that when (NOT IF) Obama gets killed the shit will really hit the fan to secure the "need" for martial law to be fully enforced. Already a number of ppl have tried to get close to Obama, eventually one will get him. Doesn't really matter what kind of nutjob does it, there are enough out there. The end result is whats important.


We packed up the trucks today just in case.. I will be ready to go at a minutes notice for the next couple months. Troops have already been sighted and confirmed at FEMA camps here in Florida. This "training" op is lookin more like a deployment to me.

We also took EVERYTHING out of the banks.. until the rich get their shit together I can't trust them with our cash since we are basically month to month as it is.
This account has been closed as demanded by Wedeliver.
Toolmaker
 
Posts: 2512
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:44 pm

Postby Apollonaris Zeus » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:33 pm

Ugly Dougly wrote:I am so pleased that Congress was not ready to do what it took to save America until they attached some pork-barrel provisions to the bill.


Pork Barrel!

Its not that at all, Its, its..., its........,

Its an "Economic Stimulus" plan just smaller!

Actually much better, because its not a pork barrel like getting $600 in your tax return.

Where is your $600 today? Where are the fruits now?

Those so called pork barrel projects actually work and a hell of alot better then handing out $600 bucks to mindless citizens.

I guess you can call the Bail out the "Economic Stimulus Plans" for bankers!

AIIZ
User avatar
Apollonaris Zeus
 
Posts: 3716
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 11:17 am

Postby ygmir » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:20 pm

Toolmaker wrote:
ygmir wrote:Toolmaker:
I think the video you posted is of grave liners...........I recognize them....
Most states require the casket be placed with one, so, the ground doesn't collapse.
the flat part (lid in the video) goes on the bottom, then the casket, then the larger cover.......
I'm thinking that particular video is just something to stir things up........

But, that's just my thought........


They are much smaller than any casket I have ever seen. They are only wide enough to fit an average adult. A fat ass like me would fit tight and some 300+ folk might not fit at all. There are some videos out on youtube showing the scale with a person removing one and foolin with the lid. When my grandfather was buried he had a liner but it was 3 times the size of these.

Also why are they being stored in such LARGE quantities. Some FEMA owned sited have as many as a million of em on the same land as what looks like a prison facility.

There are folks marking locations of the FEMA camps in google maps.. these can be verified by anyone nearby that wants to take a short trip.

According to "theory" when the economy is done for all the way FEMA will "manage" the country during the "emergency". Another "theory" floatin around is that when (NOT IF) Obama gets killed the shit will really hit the fan to secure the "need" for martial law to be fully enforced. Already a number of ppl have tried to get close to Obama, eventually one will get him. Doesn't really matter what kind of nutjob does it, there are enough out there. The end result is whats important.


We packed up the trucks today just in case.. I will be ready to go at a minutes notice for the next couple months. Troops have already been sighted and confirmed at FEMA camps here in Florida. This "training" op is lookin more like a deployment to me.

We also took EVERYTHING out of the banks.. until the rich get their shit together I can't trust them with our cash since we are basically month to month as it is.


I hear what you're saying, and, agree mostly.
I also am ready to "roll out" if needed.
although, my area is pretty rural, so, my thought is I'll need to secure the compound and just keep the rabble out.......
I can pretty much hunker down with 20 or so people for a couple of years here........So, remember the secret sign and password........and, don't mind the red laser dot on your shirt..........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 27200
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby littleflower » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:47 pm

ygmir wrote:and, don't mind the red laser dot on your shirt..........


i'll be wearing my bright red polka-dotted body suit, will that confuse you?
User avatar
littleflower
 
Posts: 3409
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:30 pm
Location: rainforest canopy

Postby ygmir » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:23 pm

well, no......now that I know what to look for......
And,
I'll probably be able to see your halo first, anyway.............or, is that the glow from your horns?........

But, I will respond to requests for the secret signal, and "high sign"..........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 27200
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Captain Goddammit and 4 guests