The Cool Things

All things outside of Burning Man.

The Cool Things

Postby SED » Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:11 pm

The boy turned one year old last week. Had a high fever but bounced back right away. Today he woke up at 5:45 am in an ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR mood. He expressed this by beating his fat little palm on my forehead until I woke up. We let momma sleep in while we ate cherios in the kitchen. He's becoming quite expert at finding poppa's nose when asked.

Also, I made things better with the old girlfriend. And I got half the attic insulated. And I got some good work for next week and beyond. And the sun came out. And I didn't get drunk today.

But in case anyone thinks I'm just talking about how great my life is, understand that I'm just talking about the cool things. There's plenty I'm leaving out, and anyone who wants to can PM me about less cool things in their lives, if they want.

Any other cool things happening out there?
It ain't the hanging, it's the drop.
SED

Postby Keltoi » Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:09 pm

Some of the cool things happening in life is when your 11 year old nephew tells you to quit acting like such a bear, and quit shutting the family out, that will snap you awake faster than anything, also what is cool is when your family tells you that they will support you no matter what decisions you make in your life........other cools things include just sitting around the dinner table and talking with friends and family and sharing some really interesting stories about the healtchare profession to see who can make the most people sick in one sitting.... :D
HAPPY EVER AFTER FINALLY CAME MY WAY!
DREAMS DO COME TRUE AND HAPPINESS
CAN BE FOUND WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT.
Keltoi

Postby _tears_ » Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:14 pm

My life is slowly pulling back together after crashing into a million pieces. My G.E.D is soon to come a long with my drivers license :) Finally hehe. Working on getting my car going ( that means i am having my daddy do it ) And found a tent that will work for me at burning man and i just quite a very hellish job :)

:idea: --Tears-- :idea:

Tears 2003, 2004

The Ties That Bind Me Hold My Soul
_tears_

Postby 68barracuda » Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:35 pm

Been working on getting the house cleaned up for a roommate to move in on the 17th. Trash, trash everywhere. Its amazing how much junk one person can gather in three years of living in a house. He's also heading out to BM in 2004 so really his rent is more to pay for structures, bus, fuel costs, supplies and general stuff heading out there with us. Not a bad deal for either one of us.

Mike
Unless you push your limits how will you ever know where they are?

welcome to my lair.. said the spider to the fly...
68barracuda

Return to Open Discussion