What is your wish?

All things outside of Burning Man.

Postby BlueBirdPoof » Mon Jan 26, 2004 5:51 pm

Foam--
So right about our resident creep(s). All that mind control stuff really gets my goat--especially when they tell us "Think for yourself" and actually mean "think as we do." Have they no shame. And I DO think that the Reno Gazette Hyphen Whatever is probably owned by the Las Vegas Hyphen Whatever--who has been, in my limited experience, very hostile to federal actions on federally owned land in Nevada. I wouldn't call them (the paper) environmentalists.

And I still think that if they could manage to make us their obedient zombie sheep, they'd stop complaining that we're sheep.

And thank you for giving me the space to coment on these pests outside their apparent vision.
BlueBirdPoof

Postby Licentious Queen » Mon Jan 26, 2004 5:53 pm

Licentious Queen wrote:I don't want to be gready and put all my wishes at once...but my one for today will be:

I wish for love, and a man who will truly love me. That would be nice. Also, some < insert naughty things here > :oops:

I'm reposting this as it got bumped to the last page and that makes me sad and those of you who know me, know it is not a good thing for me to be sad.
What the fuck ails you?
Licentious Queen

Postby DE FACTO » Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:39 pm

BlueBirdPoof wrote:Foam--
So right about our resident creep(s). All that mind control stuff really gets my goat--especially when they tell us "Think for yourself" and actually mean "think as we do." Have they no shame. And I DO think that the Reno Gazette Hyphen Whatever is probably owned by the Las Vegas Hyphen Whatever--who has been, in my limited experience, very hostile to federal actions on federally owned land in Nevada. I wouldn't call them (the paper) environmentalists.

And I still think that if they could manage to make us their obedient zombie sheep, they'd stop complaining that we're sheep.

And thank you for giving me the space to coment on these pests outside their apparent vision.

The federal government owes me on some promises they did'nt keep. ......and after I paid all thoes taxes.....bastards.
DE FACTO

Postby DE FACTO » Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:42 pm

Licentious Queen wrote:
Licentious Queen wrote:I don't want to be gready and put all my wishes at once...but my one for today will be:

I wish for love, and a man who will truly love me. That would be nice. Also, some < insert naughty things here > :oops:

I'm reposting this as it got bumped to the last page and that makes me sad and those of you who know me, know it is not a good thing for me to be sad.

Why is it that you sound like a whole lot of fun?
even a fun name.
DE FACTO

Postby Licentious Queen » Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:43 pm

DE FACTO wrote:
Why is it that you sound like a whole lot of fun?
even a fun name.

Are you being serious or mean?
What the fuck ails you?
Licentious Queen

Postby DE FACTO » Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:02 pm

In a way I wish that Cisco systems would stop advertising as software and advertise as hardware.

They really are mixing my customers up. Though it has made me some decent buisness
even though...........
DE FACTO

Postby BlueBirdPoof » Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:35 am

I wish that crisco systems would admit the true use of thier product.
BlueBirdPoof

Postby que.f.o. » Sat Feb 07, 2004 2:53 am

LOL...assume you refer to it's lubricant properties?
Is it time to Burn yet?
que.f.o.

Previous

Return to Open Discussion