TROLL? Im a fishin Magician!

All things outside of Burning Man.

Postby DE FACTO » Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:13 am

De Facto, the Kinetic II account is one person, with no sock puppets. I do not "troll". I may run my mouth and piss people off, but that's not an uncommon tendency on this board.

Wow. you have much too much anger in you or are using the wrong drugs or something. Image

I've never mentioned anything about Kenetic being multiple accounts. Did I miss myself saying that somewhere?
:lol:

Relax and untwist your panties or loosen the braids.

Unless you've been glued to the monitor in hidden mode waiting for someone to post so you can reply...and missed that little observation. Oh and congratulations on being the top 3 most prolific poster on the board.

I just got back and saw this post and realised that.

woo hoo!

And last but not least, a virtual Thunderdome contest? Puhleeze. I have a big mouth but if I choose to I can back it up.

Well I just wanted to help you with releasing the hostillity you have built up inside you and the rest of you repressed/depressed folk that find the need to wank and rag on everybody for no apparent reason.

For someone that lets a messageboard upset them (when it was'nt me that said some of the things you mention.) so much, I think It's time to re evaluate the medication/self medication your using and correct it by using less.
and as far as backing up that "big mouth" of yours, Imageyou have'nt been doing all that great of a job. the only good job you have been doing is digging a larger hole for yourself with me.
Perhaps this thread has become a thunderdome.

ha.

man your too funny.Image (I must be hot shit. A Troll magnet)
DE FACTO

Postby Lilly Flower » Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:56 am

Now you know your hot shit baby!
You are watching too much TV.
Lilly Flower

Postby Kinetic II » Sun Nov 30, 2003 8:48 am

Nothing to see here, move along. The scroll bar is to your Right.
Last edited by Kinetic II on Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kinetic II

Postby Bob » Sun Nov 30, 2003 9:31 am

Speaking for myself, I'd long ago have denied board access to everyone in this thread misusing the term "troll", taunting others with their idea of it, or making vague threats of any sort.

But, alas, the eplaya isn't designed to suit me. Trapped in a world I never made...
Bob

Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

Postby Kinetic II » Sun Nov 30, 2003 9:47 am

This is an exercise in controlling ownership of what one posts. I wrote it, I can manage it, I can remove it anytime I want. It's nice to have the flexibility to do so.
Last edited by Kinetic II on Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kinetic II

Postby DE FACTO » Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:46 am

Kinetic II wrote:A few people have kindly sent me the following link: http://www.urban75.com/Mag/troll.html
It's a nice playbook for dealing with your kind. I think it's past time I implement it's advice when dealing with you and your army of sympathetics and sock puppets.

Dood.

Maybe it's a Midwest or west coast thing but you just dont get it.
It took Trey awhile to get it but at least he did. It's not nessasary for you to keep at this with me everyday.you troll that troll the other troll he troll she troll whatever. I'm not egging you on. I'm minding my own buisness.
If you dont like what I say or do then dont read me. no need to give me or anybody else a ration of shit. everyday no less. get a life.

If you like me you sure have a wierd way of showing it.

At least you did this under the right thread this time.

Yes Alchemy this is one of those from the crew you were asking about that is really into giving people a ration of unessasary shit denying you your freedom of speech and giving you hell over nothing. the same people complain about the same thing everyday and night. and if it's not the same thing everyday and night it's something else.

I think maybe they need to get laid the right way or something. I really dont know.
The only way these people would be happy is if everyone else on this board and I would leave so they can have the whole board for themselves and change this board back to the way the old eplaya board used to be. http://oldbbs.burningman.com/ (Check out the similarities http://librarian.www7.kc.aoindustries.c ... tion=login
and http://3playa.cultureshark.net/ . I have no problems with either style if you like that sort of style.)

It's only for only thier crew and whoever they choose or who they think is supposed to be as "cool" as 'they' are.
They have a hard time growing or something. they hate change. take note, they are quick to call you and me people that " are so full of ourselfs" without taking a real good look at themselfs.
I really dont want to be this way but they really need to back off sometimes and think about what they do. especially when it comes to me. I have the balls to tell them about themselfs what they dont want to hear.

They even had the nerve one time to tell me that I've never been to Burningman. I guess just because I did'nt go when they went.
what....in 1999 or 2001 or something.....ha ha ha ha .
All I know is it's not what I found Burningman to be about.

these people are just too funny. I tell you the truth I tell you.
Last edited by DE FACTO on Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DE FACTO

buuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Postby Last Real Burner » Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:19 pm

can't we all just wear a thong? Image

damnitly,
mr smith
"Do you know what happened to the boy who got everything he wished for? - He lived happily ever after".
Last Real Burner

Re: buuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Postby DE FACTO » Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:28 pm

Last Real Burner wrote:can't we all just wear a thong? Image

damnitly,
mr smith

See. this is why the "last real burner" is the most awsome.

Yeah baby!
DE FACTO

Postby Badger » Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:34 pm

Why? Because he most resembles you in sheer lack of posting content?
Desert dogs drink deep.

Badger

Postby DE FACTO » Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:36 pm

Badger wrote:Why? Because he most resembles you in sheer lack of posting content?

No. because he's fun. something that you and the others seem to have lost somewhere along the way.

you really need to relax more and just chill.

try a thong out for size.
DE FACTO

Postby Badger » Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:37 pm

(PLONK!)
Desert dogs drink deep.

Badger

Postby DE FACTO » Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:37 pm

Badger wrote:(PLONK!)

That's really opened minded of you.

same old same old....never change.

It's too bad. i guess.

I like thongs.
DE FACTO

Postby DE FACTO » Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:41 pm

You're like the guys that have the palm pilots that dont want to try the pocket pc's.
DE FACTO

Postby Kinetic II » Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:51 pm

<PLONK!>

It's about the only thing he understands.
Last edited by Kinetic II on Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kinetic II

Postby DE FACTO » Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:54 pm

Kinetic II wrote:<PLONK!>

http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile ... ll_faq.htm

See subject 5.1. Silence and complacency rarely work.

I'm enjoying giving these various strategies a test run or two. Some of them are very accurate. So now the question is who is using who?

I guess it is a midwestern thing.
You just dont get it do you. I guess you never will. so I shall teach you.

P.S. you should take your own advise. "Ignore them and they will go away?" You have yet to ignore me.
Last edited by DE FACTO on Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DE FACTO

Postby Kinetic II » Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:58 pm

Last edited by Kinetic II on Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kinetic II

Postby Lilly Flower » Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:03 pm

This is looking like a virtual thunderdome.
You are watching too much TV.
Lilly Flower

Postby Archantael » Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:15 pm

K, your a jackass. Quit playing games and leave him alone. Go back and reread the FAQ yourself. Either stomp his ass or shut the fuck up. Aren't you supposed to be on your way here instead of posting so much?
Archantael

Postby DE FACTO » Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:21 pm

Ok, here's a good one. the same people that complain about my posts and the threads I create seem to like posting in the threads I create without relizing I created the thread.

viewtopic.php?t=1854&highlight=

no complaints there huh?

ha.

wait a minute. I just posted under the "clues" thread about how they dont get it till a month later.

viewtopic.php?p=30476#30476
DE FACTO

Postby Anti Butterfly » Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:39 pm

Angry Butterfly wrote: frankly I don't like the snyping and think people who have to be mean or defensive really need to spend more time with real humans and get off line IMHO,

Since no one has pointed out the hypocracy of me saying this, I will do it myself. I started posting to BBS and chatrooms on the advice of a friend to get my typing speed up, and get myself more comfortable with using a computer. It really works because unlike typing tutor programs it gives me emotional motivation, as you can probably tell my typing skills still need some work, that is why still I do it.
things are not always what they seem
Anti Butterfly

Postby Badger » Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:48 pm

You just dont get it do you. I guess you never will. so I shall teach you.

P.S. you should take your own advise. "Ignore them and they will go away?" You have yet to ignore me.

Actually, you're wrong asswipe. I choose to ignore you until such a time as there's some resolution on how do deal with innane, self-aggrandizing, ego-fueled, content free posters such as yourself.

I'm voting with my feet.

I'm outta here.

Won't say it's for good but it will be for a good while.

Have fun jerking off in the sand box with your 10+ other aliases DF. You're a bug.
Last edited by Badger on Sun Nov 30, 2003 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Desert dogs drink deep.

Badger

Postby joel the ornery » Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:50 pm

My mother has said many a time, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." and "Better to be thought a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt."

I have said plenty of mean shit to people, usually to their face occasionally not... and when confronted with my own words, I do fess up and take responsibility for having said whatever because I take great care in using the facts and the rules as stated above.

Words to live by in my little world.
joel the ornery

Location: i'm the snarky one in your worst fucking nightmares
Burning Since: 1998

Postby DE FACTO » Sun Nov 30, 2003 5:53 pm

Best way to save face around here is to cop that you fucked up, were wrong in your post, or never considered a particular point.

Who's famous quote is this?

20 points and a twinkie for whoever gets it right.
DE FACTO

I personally piss on your fire, mongrel dog...

Postby Last Real Burner » Sun Nov 30, 2003 6:54 pm

Badger wrote:

Why? Because he most resembles you in sheer lack of posting content?

The dark side of the Force, this one is...yes

"Don't make me snatch a pebble outta yo ass! Grasshopper."
jediknightly,
Obi Dali Rick

"Do you know what happened to the boy who got everything he wished for? - He lived happily ever after".
Last Real Burner

Postby DE FACTO » Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:41 pm

Badger wrote:Actually, you're wrong asswipe. I choose to ignore you until such a time as there's some resolution on how do deal with innane, self-aggrandizing, ego-fueled, content free posters such as yourself.

I'm voting with my feet.

I'm outta here.

Image My feelings are hurt. I was looking foward to you bullying me some more, but alas, Woh is me!Image
DE FACTO

Postby Kinetic II » Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:50 pm

There is no hope.

<PLONK!>
Kinetic II

Postby DE FACTO » Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:52 pm

Kinetic II wrote:There is no hope.

<PLONK!>

Do you intend to hurt my feelings too?

That would be sooo depressing.
DE FACTO

Postby Kinetic II » Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:54 pm

Damn man, do you lurk in hidden mode waiting for posts or something? I post and you have a response in 3.2 nanoseconds.
Kinetic II

Postby DE FACTO » Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:57 pm

Kinetic II wrote:Damn man, do you lurk in hidden mode waiting for posts or something? I post and you have a response in 3.2 nanoseconds.

My system is setup rather nice. I should add that Eplaya's servers are working rather well also.

I'm here working on my internet radio site.

I do have a tendacy to chew gum and walk and talk at the same time.

what do you do. wait for me to respond to you guys everyday?

It's what it looks like.
Last edited by DE FACTO on Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
DE FACTO

Postby Kinetic II » Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:03 pm

While your sitting over there working on that check out www.eurodancehits.com and see what you think about that.
I'm also a fan of www.happyhourradio.com but that's not for everyone. If you like faster stuff it's not bad.

And are you paying someone for server space to handle your feed or are you running it yourself?
Kinetic II

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion