TROLL? Im a fishin Magician!

All things outside of Burning Man.

TROLL? Im a fishin Magician!

Postby Alchemy » Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:40 pm

How many of you have been jumped on like a theme camp trampoline because someone didnt agree with what you said or was so full of them selves that they missed the jest in your text?What is it like being flamed alive?
Alchemy

Postby Bob » Fri Nov 28, 2003 6:10 pm

ITYM "mullet", not "troll".
Bob

Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

Postby DE FACTO » Fri Nov 28, 2003 6:51 pm

here yee here yee!
DE FACTO

Postby DE FACTO » Fri Nov 28, 2003 6:52 pm

I know I'm gonna like this thread.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

Get back to ya with a bunch of funny clasics.

Ha ha ha!!! too funny.

right on. It's about time.
DE FACTO

Postby Lilly Flower » Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:49 pm

I bet nobody is going to touch this thread.

oops. I just did huh?

:lol:
You are watching too much TV.
Lilly Flower

Postby DE FACTO » Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:52 pm

Lilly Flower wrote:I bet nobody is going to touch this thread.

oops. I just did huh?

:lol:

Dont worry sock puppet I will. you can count on that.
DE FACTO

Postby DE FACTO » Sat Nov 29, 2003 8:18 am

Well Alchemy looks like I'm the only one
that is willing to step up to the plate with
an example first. This one is rather recent
and is rather funny. Usually they become
funny when whomever is on the attack makes
a mistake. Yes, it's the mistakes that can
be rather hilarious. I think it is needless to say you need to read all the posts within the thread to get the funny.

viewtopic.php?t=2215&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Now if only we knew for sure the posts that will be refered to will still stay posted in thier original form? The indivisuals that have made the funnies have a tendecy not to own up to thier mistakes and will possiblly change the text. Not to worry, I saved everything in it's original form.
:lol: (hey I have to cover my ass ya know)

There is one ultamate clasic I'm sure you
will enjoy but I'll get to that one later.
Dont get me wrong, it's all in good fun.
what you read have been attemts to
make me look foolish and just did'nt work.
But they did have some funny moments. (well some are still on going.)
I still love these people. They are just too funny.
Sometimes they are so smart they tend to forget
that they are human. They need to be reminded
every now and then. Dont we all.
DE FACTO

Postby Angry Butterfly » Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:07 pm

Man I hate fucking theme camp trampolines. We a guy in our camp with an art car, and I needed to go back to the other side of BRC and get my stuff because the Idiots I rode in with killed the battery in their car, one of the things thet I had brought with me was a bike that I had fixed up and intended on gifting to one of the girls in our camp. One of my very good friends wanted me to go get the bike so that we would all have bikes that night, I was going to walk and get it but he assured me that the guy with the art car would drive me right where I needed to go, since it was to help out our camp. I rode around on that fucking thing for 3 fucking hours getting farther and frarther away from where I needed to go because these really nasty trashy, slutty drunk girls kept getting on and off to jump on fucking theme camp trmpolines, and I really just wanted to get the fucking bike and my water, which was in the car. It would have been fun if these girls werent so over the top stupid slutty and I was being treated like I was invisible. I was fucking miserable and wish I had walked. I swear I'm gonna burn all the fucking slutty girl trampolines next year. I hate Stupid Slutty. I like Smart Slutty. The sad thing is I could have probably pretended to be drunk and acted stupid slutty to get what I wanted ( because they Did) But I wasnt in the mood. I am toatly down with hopping on an art car and just going with the flow, but this particular time I was being sent out on an errand WITH the ASSURANCE that I would get where I needed to go, and would have had to demaen myself to get what I wanted. I personaly would have prefered to just flat out perform a sex act than act like an Idiot to get where I wanted to go, it would have somehow been more dignified to just behave like an outright whore than to act like these girls did, and I did not like sharing a ride with people like that.

Oh wait.. LIKE a theme camp trampoline? you werent tallking about an actual theme camp trampoline? Oh, never mind.
I took the road less traveled, and now I would like to go back and find the paved one.
Angry Butterfly

Postby Angry Butterfly » Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:14 pm

Aw, defacto, I'm touched you posted my post as an example of funny, or did you mean the unintentionaly funny chaos that ensued after my INTENTIONALY funny post, because I thought mine was funnier.. . :twisted:
I took the road less traveled, and now I would like to go back and find the paved one.
Angry Butterfly

Postby Angry Butterfly » Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:19 pm

Holy shit, are D and K the same person? That would be like some next level trolling shit. K, If you hate D so much: IGNORE HIM. It dont work with playground bullies, but it do work on the goddam internet. That's why the kids who got beat up on the playground invented the damn thing.
Angry Butterfly

please note obvious use of photoshop and name.

Postby Anti Butterfly » Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:40 pm

Angry Butterfly Is EVIL. Dont listen to anything she says. You should talk about being slutty, Angry! You are the sluttiest person I know! You keep sleeping with all my boyfriends and my husband!
Anti Butterfly

Postby Angry Butterfly » Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:43 pm

you should talk, anti! you are such a negative person, you just cant handle my optimisim, even if it's laced with paranoia!
Angry Butterfly

Postby Anti Butterfly » Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:44 pm

You are completely insane angry butterfly!
Anti Butterfly

Postby Angry Butterfly » Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:45 pm

your a fucking skitzo anti!
Angry Butterfly

Postby Anti Butterfly » Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:46 pm

your a nazi angry butterfly!
Anti Butterfly

have I made my point yet?

Postby Angry Butterfly » Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:47 pm

I WIN!
Angry Butterfly

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:50 pm

They make medication for that darlin...... :D

Postby Anti Butterfly » Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:50 pm

Have I made my point yet?
Anti Butterfly

Postby Angry Butterfly » Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:52 pm

Thanks, bare. I will look for it. LOL!
Angry Butterfly

Postby Badger » Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:15 pm

This is starting to look too much like DF bullshit.

I hope it's just a phase you're going through.
Desert dogs drink deep.

Badger

Postby Angry Butterfly » Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:19 pm

It is. I'm almost over it. It only took me about 2 minutes to do it, otherwise I wouldn't have even bothered. It's parody, and it isnt even a good one. I swore I want going to get sucked in, but I had fun doing it, and I think a lot of this flaming shit is just stupid, so I for the most part ignore it, but sometimes it gets so dumb, like K changing his posts, that I just have to laugh. I still don't see what the big deal is. Look K if you are reading this, I was the one who brought that dumb small penis post to the top. I was responding to Flux's post about someone saying that people ate trolling to stop eplayans from snyping at each other, and frankly I don't like the snyping and think people who have to be mean or defensive really need to spend more time with real humans and get off line IMHO, so I intentionaly made an over the top "trolling" post, to make a point and because I thought the idea of really cheesey paraody burning man shirts was funny. Thats really all that I have to say to that effect.
Last edited by Angry Butterfly on Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Angry Butterfly

Postby DE FACTO » Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:21 pm

I hate Stupid Slutty. I like Smart Slutty. The sad thing is I could have probably pretended to be drunk and acted stupid slutty to get what I wanted

Noooooo! Dont do it. the world needs more like you and there is more like you than the stupid.it'll be ok. just dont take the red pill.

Aw, defacto, I'm touched you posted my post as an example of funny, or did you mean the unintentionaly funny chaos that ensued after my INTENTIONALY funny post, because I thought mine was funnier.. .

Yes and yes. I thought the who thing was hilarious. the size 14 through the blaming me of bringing the thread to the top. and since i just got back and just taking a look at my email, looks like sombody brought it back to the top again. I'll take a look after i finish here. I could use another good laugh.

and i like the AB nazi thing. now see ....that's creative.
DE FACTO

Postby DE FACTO » Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:54 pm

Alchemy wrote:How many of you have been jumped on like a theme camp trampoline because someone didnt agree with what you said or was so full of them selves that they missed the jest in your text?What is it like being flamed alive?

Under current flame, aside from me is
"aforceforgood".
He handles it quite well though.
even though I dont agree with
all that he says, ( and he knows
this of me. we've spoken to each
other often and admire each for opinions
that differ.) however I think the flame is
dying down and the peeps are getting used to him.
it's all good.

He started a thread I still think to this day is one of the best threads...well next to "sex", "fuck", "shit", ect.....

viewtopic.php?t=2098&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

This is where everyone should learn that
Spanky and technopatra are the wrong people
to be spoken negatively about. They can handle
themselves quite well. Great reading
from begininning to end. Totally funny.

(also the first time I was truley introduced to the art of "the last real burner" and the reason why I think "the last real burner" is the most awsome.)
DE FACTO

Postby DE FACTO » Sat Nov 29, 2003 5:58 pm

Another excellent thread that opened a can of worms was created by the legendary most awsome writer of advise "Lydia Love".

viewtopic.php?t=2080&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

A very intense and funny thread.
DE FACTO

Postby Angry Butterfly » Sat Nov 29, 2003 6:08 pm

You know, I was thinking while i did my laundry, and i don't think I went too far by creating Anti. I also remembered the name of the law I invoked "Goddards Law" for those who are interested. What's wrong with De Facto Anyway? And I really don't blame alchemy for starting this thread after so many people jumped on her for her offer of tattoos. I thought it was funny that I misread the first post and it made me want to tell my trampoline story, I actualy read it, posted it, and then realized what the thread was really about, and then laughed at myself for doing exactly what she was talking about. (damn ADHD) Well, I have some laundry to put away and a bunch of other stuff to do, and anti and I have wasted enough time on here today! Hopefully I can resist the pull to hit the new messages button long enough to get some stuff done.
Angry Butterfly

Postby DE FACTO » Sat Nov 29, 2003 10:45 pm

Angry Butterfly wrote:Holy shit, are D and K the same person? That would be like some next level trolling shit. K, If you hate D so much: IGNORE HIM. It dont work with playground bullies, but it do work on the goddam internet. That's why the kids who got beat up on the playground invented the damn thing.

You know, this got me thinking. Maybe there should be a virtual Thunderdome.

Lets find out whos head will explode first.
DE FACTO

Postby Kinetic II » Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:06 pm

<PLONK!>
Kinetic II

Postby DE FACTO » Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:11 pm

Kinetic II wrote:<PLONK!>

Trolling is just not your style. Have you given up or something? You dont seem much of the losing type. nor the sore looser type.

Your supposed to be more creative than I remember?

:lol: :P
DE FACTO

Postby DE FACTO » Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:16 pm

Woo hoo.

You know though.....Wanker was a pretty cool one.

better than PLONK.
DE FACTO

Postby Kinetic II » Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:41 am

Let them eat cake!
Last edited by Kinetic II on Sun Nov 30, 2003 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kinetic II

Next

Return to Open Discussion