A Troll defined : DeFacto

All things outside of Burning Man.

A Troll defined : DeFacto

Postby SED » Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:30 pm

Just check out the Where Has Alice Gone thread. DF spreads other's vicious gossip as though it weren't his own. DF, you have little regard for thread integrity. May I suggest you start your own private club and spend the rest of your time there?
It ain't the hanging, it's the drop.
SED

Postby Sylvia » Sat Nov 08, 2003 12:39 am

100 per cent agreed. Plague us no more, ReFracto.
Have a nice hot cup
of Shut the Fuck Up!
Sylvia

Postby DE FACTO » Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:03 am

<sigh>

you folks need to read.

I did not say anything negative about alice. I like Alice. she is a good friend of mine and I have more respect for her than most because I know her personally. she has always treated me very nice.

I dont like negative shit that is posted about her either.

but she is smart enough and tough enough to fend for herself.

what was posted was what was said about me. and if there is other stuff about her that is clumped in with what is said about me then dont kill the messanger. I'm to busy fending for myself.

I made this for her when I first met her.
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/digicastipv7/mario/alice.htm
Last edited by DE FACTO on Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
DE FACTO

Postby DE FACTO » Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:16 am

And Ha.

I just realized. If you go to the other boards it's always the same people that start the same shit. Try looking at the burningman L.A. board for starters and I wont mention any other boards because I want to make this the end of it.

On the other boards these same people that start shit on this board start shit there too. they get the same answer here that they get on the other boards. "why do you have to be negative?" is always the response from the indiviuals they start shit with. I also am on the other boards and you don't have that problem from me.
The funniest part of it all is they can't take what they dish out. they go and hide. Why should I go and start a little club? just to imitate the kiddy itty bitty same ol' do like us thing. I'm diffrent. original. creative,inpulsive.
I like me. that's the diffrence between them and me. They don't like themselfs and nobodyelse. They even fight amoungst each other. Hey it's all good.

Go check out elswhere folks. then talk.

The end. :)
DE FACTO

Postby joel the ornery » Sat Nov 08, 2003 4:29 am

DE FACTO wrote:The end. :)

Now, get back to work.
joel the ornery

Location: i'm the snarky one in your worst fucking nightmares
Burning Since: 1998

Postby ramen » Sat Nov 08, 2003 7:17 pm

Nothing happening here, folks. Keep moviing....
Short Attention Span Theatre
ramen

Postby ramen » Sat Nov 08, 2003 7:25 pm

DE FACTO wrote:. she is a good friend of mine and I have more respect for her than most because I know her personally.

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/digicastipv7/mario/alice.htm

So, where is she punk? We know you know more than you're telling. Spit it out, or do we have to sic the Kodiak on you?

We hear Alice is shacking up with a trucker and two aerobic instructors from Bakersfield. So, where do you fit in? Was that your teddy bear we found in the alley with the dried mustard on it? Hah!

Not like I'm jonesing for being called a 'fucking noob' or anything.

Inquiring minds want to know.
Short Attention Span Theatre
ramen

Who says you can't die twice...

Postby Last Real Burner » Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:51 pm

http://www.angelfire.com/space/usenet/

"Just because they smile and eat chicken does not mean that they have mastered their emotions. – T’Pol"
be vewy, vewy quiet,
mr smith
"Do you know what happened to the boy who got everything he wished for? - He lived happily ever after".
Last Real Burner

Return to Open Discussion