Do you think Danger Ranger regrets leaving his wife?

All things outside of Burning Man.

Do you think Danger Ranger regrets leaving his wife?

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:16 am

Danger Ranger left his wife a few years ago for some Burning Man groupie called Dusty or something like that (I think she was a member of his Black Rock Brownshirts). The groupie was pretty hot at the time. But I saw her the other day and, boy, she must have put on 30 pounds and looks 10 years older. Meanwhile, Danger Ranger's wife has obviously hit up the gym, laid off the Krispy Kremes, and is actually looking kind of hot now. I bet he now thinks he made the wrong decision. What do you think?

Postby Don Muerto » Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:29 am

I think you are a bore.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Don Muerto

Postby jbelson » Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:45 am

I think you need to find something, anything, to get involved in. Take a cooking class, rejoin your Star Trek fan club and talk about the trouble with tribbles, or better yet, go outside. Whatever it is, get off the computer! It's turned you into a wart laden TROLL. And move out of your parents basement!
"I gotta have more cowbell"
Bruce dickenson, legendary rock producer
jbelson

Postby Raheer » Wed Oct 29, 2003 4:15 am

jbelson wrote:I think you need to find something, anything, to get involved in. Take a cooking class, rejoin your Star Trek fan club and talk about the trouble with tribbles . . . .

Hell, talk WITH a tribble, if you can get one to hang around long enough to put up with your bullshit!
Politics. From the Latin poly, meaning 'many', and the Modern English ticks, meaning 'blood-sucking parasites'....
Raheer

Postby shitmouse » Wed Oct 29, 2003 6:02 pm

almost sounds like someone got fired or something..........hahahaha......

going as deep hatred man this year to the castro halloween creep??
=-=-= \<>/ =-=-=
shitmouse

Postby Isotopia » Wed Oct 29, 2003 7:01 pm

I get the impression that at some point Marian, Crimson or somebody saw this guy naked at some point and started laughing at his Little Admiral.
Isotopia

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:48 pm

BTW, who is that Big Bear person who replaced Danger Ranger as head of the Black Rock Brownshirts? I've heard he's quite an asshole, but I've never met him personally, so I'll suspend judgment. Anybody got any dirt on him?

Postby BurningManRocks » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:21 am

Appearances aren't everything. Maybe Danger Ranger still loves his new girlfriend, even if she is ugly. You must be a very superficial person.
BurningManRocks

Postby KellY » Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:55 pm

I hate to encourage WRSP-BMR-whoever, but for the record (and since he continually reposts on his own threads anyway) I would like to officially state that Dusty is one hot mama, covered in playa dust or dressed as a naughty Santa's helper. Yowza! Good thing for everyone involved that I'm already married.
"Of what use is a philosopher who doesn't hurt anybody's feelings?" -Diogenes
KellY

Return to Open Discussion