Did Marian sleep with Larry because she loved him?

All things outside of Burning Man.

Postby Kinetic II » Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:48 pm

So you followed DF's links from the other thread and got here?

You got fucked. He's playing you like a violin.

Click your back button and cut off his thrills.
Last edited by Kinetic II on Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kinetic II

Postby DE FACTO » Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:51 pm

:lol:
DE FACTO

Postby DE FACTO » Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:53 pm

see that's why I use the smilies the way that I use them. why say anything else?

Hey I really like AB. she has a similar sense of humor.
DE FACTO

Postby Angry Butterfly » Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:57 pm

You mean sarcastic?
I havent read any of the posts that seem to have pissed K off so much.
I took the road less traveled, and now I would like to go back and find the paved one.
Angry Butterfly

Postby DE FACTO » Thu Nov 27, 2003 12:02 am

Kinetic II wrote:DF, for better or worse I happen to like you. Most likely that's a curse. I can't help it but I just see something in your posts that has me believing that there's more here than just trolling going on. Maybe I'm falling into a game of yours or maybe I'm the one 3 fries short of a happy meal. But I simply feel that you are too talented to be posting pure shit like we've been seeing out of you. Again I would give you a swift kick if I could...it kinda pisses me off to see the post quality drop so low, then skyrocket.

Anyway I've said enough.

Ditto here. I think you guys are awsome. too awsome not to be more articulate when explaining to me what it is that is troubling you about my writing. I've stated many times to use the quotes when you have a grievence with me but you guys have yet to do that. well most dont. if it's the spelling then get on everyone else here about it. theres plenty of heads to chew off about that here. but I think that's just too petty.

sorry I feel that way but that is just the way I am. maybe I'm that much older that I am starting to settle into my ways or that you guys are expecting me to be God or something (and anyone that has read my posts knows my opinion of that.) but hey....it's just a message board for everyone to have fun with. IMHO

hey, at least I'm not making racists statements or anything.
DE FACTO

Postby Angry Butterfly » Thu Nov 27, 2003 12:09 am

Dood, i'm not pissed off. I dont get it, but there are certain threds I just ingnore. I was going to ignore this one but it was so over the top: like who the fuck is Marylin? , so mabe I missed something. I'm actualy an OK speller, I just type really bad.
I took the road less traveled, and now I would like to go back and find the paved one.
Angry Butterfly

Postby DE FACTO » Thu Nov 27, 2003 12:21 am

Angry Butterfly wrote:Dood, i'm not pissed off. I dont get it, but there are certain threds I just ingnore. I was going to ignore this one but it was so over the top: like who the fuck is Marylin? , so mabe I missed something. I'm actualy an OK speller, I just type really bad.

Hey you are A-O-K with me. and your right, this thread is too funny.

I'm not pissed with anybody. I think everybody is really funny.

There are a few things that I think should be taken to heart such as the suggestion I sent to you awhile back K. about taking some of the topics over to trey and harriette just to keep burningman out of legal problems but for the most part I have no problems here.
DE FACTO

Postby DE FACTO » Thu Nov 27, 2003 3:45 am

quote=Angry Butterfly
like who the fuck is Marylin? , so mabe I missed something.

I dont know about Marylin either but the thread was started by a WillSmallPenisRoger. I know who will Roger is. Last I knew he was this mellow guy that helped me out of a jam @ BM years ago that I'm not gonna get into right now. He had a great drumset, great taste in music and sound systems, photography and hottubs.

Hope he is still the same.
DE FACTO

Postby Lilly Flower » Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:51 pm

DE FACTO wrote:I find it pretty amazing how some can belatedly accuse one of something they did'nt do only to hide when they find out they are wrong never apologizing for thier accusations.

You have a point my dear.
You are watching too much TV.
Lilly Flower

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:44 pm

I hear that Marian is now involved with a woman. Did Larry turn her into a Lesbian?

Postby BurningManRocks » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:23 am

Marian is a very sincere and altruistic person. I'm sure she must have loved Larry. It's such a pity that they broke up.
BurningManRocks

hey anyone know the zipcode at brc

Postby dj big E » Sun Dec 07, 2003 9:32 pm

please i need the zip writing this tv show sort of basing it on 90210 lmao except for using burners as charachters larry will sort of be like the guy that owned the peachpit and shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lmao leave out the personal shit u fucks dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? dj big "E" laugh don't cry mother fucker
dj big E

Don't make me spellcheck you bitch!...

Postby Last Real Burner » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:37 am

:roll: What the hell did DJ say? It was like listen to the old guy on the roof when the sheriff rides into town in "Blazing Saddles".

The Sheriff is near!Image

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

amazingly,
mr smith
"Do you know what happened to the boy who got everything he wished for? - He lived happily ever after".
Last Real Burner

lmao

Postby dj big E » Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:59 pm

if u don't get it you never will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lmao
dj big E

Mmmmm... this taste great what's in it Ms Phong?...

Postby Last Real Burner » Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:50 am

I don't care what you say. You're not getting your shoes back.

farly,
mr smith
"Do you know what happened to the boy who got everything he wished for? - He lived happily ever after".
Last Real Burner

Previous

Return to Open Discussion