The Fire , Source of Balance and Harmony

All things outside of Burning Man.

The Fire , Source of Balance and Harmony

Postby Time Con Fig U R 8 » Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:40 pm

The modern Mvskoke' has a difficult road to travel. We, like all Native Americans, walk a narrow road, with modern America on one side and the ways brought down from our grandfathers on the other side. We must attempt to preserve the spirit and teachings of the old ways, the immense respect for all life in all of its forms, the perspective that allows us to survuve. Yet, we must also exist in the modern world. We cannot ignore televisions and automobiles and the impending threat of nuclear holocaust. We do not accept everything that is Ancient just because our grandfathers said and did things a certain way. We know that their understanding of the world was often imperfect. Consequently, some of their practices are dying out and are no longer needed. We don't accept everything about modern world just because the people around us do. We have learned to pick what serves us, not what we must serve. Gently, we tread the road between these two worlds.
Visualiaze Peace(Muskogee Creek Language Book Dictionery-
Time Con Fig U R 8

Postby DE FACTO » Sun Oct 19, 2003 3:10 pm

DE FACTO

The People of One Fire

Postby Time Con Fig U R 8 » Sun Oct 19, 2003 4:10 pm

Imagine is the Black book were this short
WE are moving right along quick as we can
Venting Projects help allevitate the truth of your anger, fears, pain , ECT...
No Biblicalism-I do not handle Sins(REpetitors)
Or Christain BAsed BEAuracracy
Pass it on onto some one who cares
EVEntually we alll can BREATHE more eaisly
Holding on to hate and anger is slow detachemnt of ones' selfd
Thats why Shamnism is the deconstrouction and reconstruction of the BRAin- Body , Mind , Spirit... Free up yoour soul -Life BEcomes mucxh more prosperous!!!!Visualize Peace
Time Con Fig U R 8

iNDISCRETION IS BITTERSWEET

Postby Time Con Fig U R 8 » Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:31 pm

yET IN BETWEEN PARRALLES aBYSS
uNKNOWN ZONES OF gREAT vOIDS'
EVOLUTIONERY INTERIA SYMBOLOSISIT
Time Con Fig U R 8

Postby Kinetic II » Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:41 pm

Enough! I'm not going to ask you to stoop to the lowest common denominator and add translations to your posts. But I am going to ask that you quit setting up so many threads. Since joining 3 days ago you've put out all these posts and a vast majority of people are thinking, and excuse my French, what the fuck is this?

If your going to post this stuff, keep it to just a few threads at first. And while I'm not going to ask for translations...I kinda like figuring out your message, there are others who simply don't get your point. Try writing in a different style or consider including some tips that helps those people understand your message. Right now with the 27 posts in 3 days, your quickly getting a rep as someone who deserves a virtual plonk...if your name appears in a thread or as the originator of it, well it's time to skip on along, mark all messages as read and wait for the next round of posts. If you choose to ignore this...when people start ignoring you, don't cry about what went wrong. You were warned, and very bluntly so there is no confusion. Quit spamming our board with more threads.
Kinetic II

Postby DE FACTO » Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:45 pm

At least mine had a sense of humor. Bad as it may have been, Humorous never the less. It even took me longer to post that many threads in that short of days.
DE FACTO

KineticII F C hows' your fried concocktion???????

Postby Time Con Fig U R 8 » Sun Oct 19, 2003 10:02 pm

Your LAst etifanatical in genius on every occassion????
Time Con Fig U R 8

Return to Open Discussion