straight humans....uh

All things outside of Burning Man.

straight humans....uh

Postby THE ORIGINAL DIGIMAN » Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:03 pm

Doh!
THE ORIGINAL DIGIMAN

Postby JonoVision » Tue Oct 07, 2003 7:13 pm

Thanks for the innumerable threads Digi... a real service to us all.
JonoVision

Postby III » Tue Oct 07, 2003 7:32 pm

yes, we get that you think there's something profound or funny about starting a lot of threads on the varieties of sexuality and gender identification.

we also get that you don't care how annoying people find this, especially since you refuse to provide any context aside from the decidedly ambiguous thread titles.

and we get that you get all huffy when people try to point out that you're neither funny, amusing, or even moderatly thought provoking.

in short, you still come across as an insensitive dumbass, and your continued creation of these threads only reinforces that impression.
III

Postby THE ORIGINAL DIGIMAN » Tue Oct 07, 2003 7:47 pm

III wrote:yes, we get that you think there's something profound or funny about starting a lot of threads on the varieties of sexuality and gender identification.

we also get that you don't care how annoying people find this, especially since you refuse to provide any context aside from the decidedly ambiguous thread titles.

and we get that you get all huffy when people try to point out that you're neither funny, amusing, or even moderatly thought provoking.

in short, you still come across as an insensitive dumbass, and your continued creation of these threads only reinforces that impression.

just so you know this thread was done awhile ago A LONG WHILE AGO. sorry you did not get to it till just now. if you dont like it then dont be botherd with it. i personally think you do enjoy having something negative to say about what i do under any circumstance. and it's not that i dont care.

and all of my posts have not been sexual in nature.
but hey. you have insulted me first. i like bisexuallity and have said nothing negative about it or you. i have though responed to you in kind at times.

dude please just back off. if it's a bad experience for you then dont be bothered. get a life.

girlie did'nt even have the nastyness that you've given.

this does not bend me out of shape. i like dumb dumbs to get stupid so that i can blow steam.

but you are not worth it nor are you intelligetnt enough to be respectful about it. read girlie's post. that was nice. read rob wop. that was nice

now read yours. it's the only time i've been nasty. Ivy tried but it did'nt quite work.

dude no more to say to you.

i have a life. you seem like your life is here and i kind of feel sorry for you.
try being happy for a change.
THE ORIGINAL DIGIMAN

Postby JonoVision » Tue Oct 07, 2003 7:51 pm

Yeah yeah yeah..... just no more threads, OK?
JonoVision

Postby THE ORIGINAL DIGIMAN » Tue Oct 07, 2003 7:59 pm

and P.S. hey you can say anything that you want. it's really ok. REALLY.
REALLY REALLY REALLY. it's america inside of burningman. i REALLY have no problem with it.

mabey sometime we can sit down sometime and have a few drinks. it's all the same to me. but flame me in the flamming area. that's what it's for.

ok?

REALLY.

no harm here.
THE ORIGINAL DIGIMAN

Postby THE ORIGINAL DIGIMAN » Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:00 pm

JonoVision wrote:Yeah yeah yeah..... just no more threads, OK?

your late too i said no more threads already. read my posts.
THE ORIGINAL DIGIMAN

Postby THE ORIGINAL DIGIMAN » Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:04 pm

talk about trolling. just keep following.

:roll:

now these sound like straight humans.

should have called it MACHO DUMB DUMBS.....WHO NEEDS EM

now that was funny. not hilarious.
THE ORIGINAL DIGIMAN

Return to Open Discussion