CRUSH THIS

All things outside of Burning Man.

Postby Booker » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:42 am

I meant what I said and said what I meant. Particularly Badger. Cute, of course, but a notorious pifflator.
Booker

Postby technopatra » Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:44 pm

Don Muerto wrote:I can appreciate how in touch with your simian nature you are, but do you really think that a woman like Technopatra will be impressed by a knuckle-walking, chest-pounding display of your naughty bits?

well..I can't honestly say that I've been immune to knuckle-walking in the past...

But I must apologize for the inexcusable exclusion of the crushable babes of the eplaya, again in a secretly complex...er..I mean totally non-favoritist random order.

Blysyv
Precip
Lydia
herself
Angry Butterfly
Isotopia (yes, you are always a lady to me)

hmmm...I may need to reconsider my steadfast stance against polyamory.
technopatra

Postby Lydia Love » Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:55 pm

again in a secretly complex

*very* complex as Blyslv is both a babe and male... but I'm sure delighted as he is into the gender blending scene. And looks ravishing in a coctail dress and penis gourd.

TP - I think you've sparked the first eplaya crush fight... good for you!
It's all about the squirrels.
Lydia Love

Postby Don Muerto » Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:56 pm

technopatra wrote:well..I can't honestly say that I've been immune to knuckle-walking in the past...

Poopsie, -I've already told you that your past is forgiven. Those Clint Eastwood movies of the late 70's and early 80's left scars on <u>all</u> of us. There is no judgement here.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Don Muerto

Postby Kinetic II » Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:04 pm

If you like Iso because of her looks, you should see me all dressed up.
Kinetic II

Postby Don Muerto » Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:06 pm

Jealous much?
Don Muerto

Postby Kinetic II » Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:12 pm

Very much so...I have a crush on Technopatra and one on Iso for that matter. Now isn't that a strange combination?
Kinetic II

Postby blyslv » Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:18 pm

I've always thought eplaya was better then a zipless fuck.

In the past month I've received some great gifts.
-a 60 minute massage gift certificate
-3 homemade mix CDs
-a gift certificate to a great restaurant
-a nice note
-a small jade owl
-Love Sonnets from Shakespeare
-massive affirmation from a variety of sources (I have no choice but to violently agree with Lydia re: penis gourd)
-two chocolate covered cocanut macaroons
-an amazing reflexology session

These were all from different people at different occasions and reasons. It is more random gifts then I have received in the past decade and my head is spinning. I think it has something to do with some internal adjustments I've made. Yes things are good.

Disclaimers aside, Mr. Muerto (if that is even your real name), You'll notice a certain voweless one at the top of a certain list. We can all make protestations to the contrary that it don't mean a thing, but I think we all know that it certainly does mean something, n'est-ce-que pas?
Fight for the fifth freedom!
blyslv

Postby Don Muerto » Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:29 pm

My dear Blyslv. Technopatra has indeed spoken, and given us not one, but <i>two</i> lists of people she is feeling crushy about. Now, techno would never say anything to hurt anybody's feelings, so of course she claimed the lists were in no particular order. Those of us that are wiser will certainly agree that that which is listed first, comes first amongst her affections. Congratulations on making the top of your list.

At this point, I feel compelled to point out two things:

1) 'y' is a vowel
2) <u>My</u> list came before <u>yours</u>.

Au revoir, mon petit malfacteur.
Don Muerto

Postby blyslv » Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:44 pm

May I say only that 2 is bigger then one and I was on the -- 2nd -- list?

>>Au revoir, mon petit malfacteur.

Who would have thought that Mr. Muerto was a size queen?
blyslv

Postby Don Muerto » Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:51 pm

blyslv wrote:May I say only that 2 is bigger then one and I was on the -- 2nd -- list?

<U>Whom</u> is the size queen here?

In the spirit of chivalry, I will retract my earlier statements regarding you, dear blyslv, and concede that the two lists are indeed indicative of equal affection in the eyes of our wonderful Technopatra.

So, as the two most exalted in the eyes of our lady, I propose that we immediately share a nice bottle of scotch while we watch the rest of these tossers pound sand.

Agreed?
Don Muerto

Postby Rob the Wop » Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:08 pm

Don Muerto wrote:So, as the two most exalted in the eyes of our lady, I propose that we immediately share a nice bottle of scotch while we watch the rest of these tossers pound sand.

Big deal. Since nobody likes me, I'm gonna eat some worms.
Long ones.
Fat ones.
Juicy ones.
Skinny ones.
I'm gonna eat some worms.
The other, other white meat.
Rob the Wop

Postby Kinetic II » Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:15 pm

Silly boys...don't you realize how hard it is to keep a woman's attention for very long? She has a crush on you today...tomorrow it could be Chimp, Ivy, III and De Facto. (No offense, I'm just picking names at random)Women are unpredictable...to make such a spectacle prostrating yourselves like this is beyond belief. Granted she's cute if you look at the avatar...but have you met her? The way this conversation's going someone's going to be wiping the drool off the floor. It's getting hot in here. And Nelly isn't singing close by either.

(All of the above was supposed to be positive and humorous in case someone didn't get it.)
Kinetic II

Postby blyslv » Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:15 pm

Don Muerto wrote: share a nice bottle of scotch

It's better then a pot of piss. I'll be the one armed dwarf, wearing a kilt and not much else. Maybe we should invite Technopatra?
blyslv

Postby Blenderhead » Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:20 pm

>> I propose that we immediately share a nice bottle of scotch while we watch the rest of these tossers pound sand.

I picked up a Lagavulin 16-year last night. Still trying to acquire the taste, but sure is fun getting there.
Blenderhead

Postby Isotopia » Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:26 pm

The secret to 'getting' the taste is to not be afraid to add a dash of water to it. 'Straight up', 'neat' and other scotch affectations of silly Englishmen and their fireside pomposity do nothing for enjoying a good bottle.
Isotopia

Postby Blenderhead » Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:34 pm

Isotopia wrote:The secret to 'getting' the taste is to not be afraid to add a dash of water to it. 'Straight up', 'neat' and other scotch affectations of silly Englishmen and their fireside pomposity do nothing for enjoying a good bottle.

Thanks Iso!

[note to self]: Scotch/water=good. Scotch/tequila=not so good
Blenderhead

Postby III » Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:34 pm

>how hard it is to keep a woman's attention for very long

depends on what constitutes "long" 3-4 years is not that big a deal.

>Chimp, Ivy, III and De Facto

ivy and i are going to go be miffed now. (and i'm quite sure, d.m.'s ramblings aside, that there is nothing random about t.p's crushes.)

i'm going to go practice my knuckle walking. if for no other reason than it'll probably make pounding sand quite ab it easier...
III

Postby Don Muerto » Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:51 pm

Kinetic II wrote:Silly boys...don't you realize how hard it is to keep a woman's attention for very long? She has a crush on you today...tomorrow it could be Chimp, Ivy, III and De Facto. (No offense, I'm just picking names at random)Women are unpredictable...to make such a spectacle prostrating yourselves like this is beyond belief. Granted she's cute if you look at the avatar...but have you met her?

Jealous much?
Don Muerto

Postby Archantael » Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:38 pm

K, I have a crush on you!
Archantael

Postby Lydia Love » Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:01 pm

Rob -

I got yer crush right here!

You bring the nibby bars and I'll bring the mimosas!
Lydia Love

Postby Alpha » Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:45 pm

*pounds sand*
Alpha

Postby Ivy » Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:22 pm

ivy and i are going to go be miffed now.

SOrry, I'm too busy being miffed at the whole cool people = gigsville thing.
Ivy

Postby Lydia Love » Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:04 pm

Hey Technopatra - we share some crushes there...

armwrestle ya for the lot of 'em?
Lydia Love

Postby Angry Butterfly » Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:38 pm

I like crushes! They are fun. I don't really get crushes on people I never met though. When I have a crush on somebody, my productivity goes through the roof, some thing about getting energy into my base chakra, I think, which is why I dont get crushes on people I only know on line, I guess. Too much energy up here, <pointing to brain> not enough down there <pointing to uterus>. I think being married and not being able to act on them actually makes me even more productive, because the energy that I have to persue my crush gets put into my work.
I took the road less traveled, and now I would like to go back and find the paved one.
Angry Butterfly

Postby Lydia Love » Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:18 pm

I am fully capable of forming a full-on crush based on words alone. And it doesn't make me more productive *at all* but I'm a bit of a day-dreamer and that's where all that crush-energy tends to go whether it's helpful or not.
Lydia Love

Postby III » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:14 pm

>cool people = gigsville thing

hmph. i think that was intended as a compliment for some of us, rather than a slight for the rest of you.

i certainly could name a number of people (including, of course, you) that don't associate with gigsville whose company i'd prefer to some of those who do.

it's just a group of people, and you get all types.

now, back to crushes - i wanna watch lydia and t.p wrestle over me (even if i'm only like the 3rd or 4th place prize.)
III

Postby Ivy » Fri Nov 14, 2003 6:55 am

hmph. i think that was intended as a compliment for some of us, rather than a slight for the rest of you.

I know it was. I was just being a smart ass, as usual.

I mean, I just don't feel myself without some gig-bashing and all. And I've been slacking off lately. Been focusing my bashing on some others (possibly coming soon to a 3playa near you, especially with the bs in my email inbox this morning...)
Ivy

Postby Patience » Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:09 am

I've got a bit of a crush on foam
It's not that I hate you. It's just that I'm a much better person than you.
Patience

Postby technopatra » Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:44 am

Lydia Love wrote:Hey Technopatra - we share some crushes there...

armwrestle ya for the lot of 'em?

I dunno...If yer biceps match yours wits then you just might be able to take me. How about a nice spelling bee?

oh wait, again my ass will be kicked (altho i am, in fact, a FABULOUS speller, just a lousy typist)

I think joint custody is the only solution. Pick yer Wednedsay.
technopatra

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion